Sign in to follow this  
kilroy69

Had a date last night.Pulled from the Whisper app

Whisper app? What is this? I need more info

Not so loud! :nono:

It is this app that is anonymous. I get great enjoyment out of messing with snowflakes on it. This time I was just really randomly commenting on something I could ID with. Making food for the boy and damn it took off.

Yea the older we get, the more we realize those suck off whores are great for what they do, but you dont want to settle down or get involved with them. You arent special, they have sucked off plenty of other first dates as well. Guys think they are Gods gift and the woman just found them extra irresistible lol.

And the colored girls go do do do do do do do do do do do do

And the peenie go do do do do do do do do do do do do

:o

So a little more followup info. She has had the same BF since she was 15. Never had another serious relationship and has been broken up for almost a year. gold jerry....pure gold.

So a little more followup info. She has had the same BF since she was 15. Never had another serious relationship and has been broken up for almost a year. gold jerry....pure gold.

Thats what they all say :lol:

I mean I was not even looking for anything. Someone commented about making dinner for their mini me. I commented about my mini me. Next thing were chatting. 24 years old(im 41) kids the same age. Oh did I mention she is pretty? Like really pretty. 7-10 for sure easy. Rocking body. We have been chatting today too. I like where this is going. I have not found literally anyone in the last 2 years that I have been interested in at all other than using for my pleasure. . She is the first.

I know I know rats ass.

congrats.

22-25 yr olds are the best. still have tight bodies, no wrinkles/cellulite, no desperation, low expectations, not looking for commitment, not jaded, still believe anything is possible in life.

what is this whisper app you speak of?

As I was getting out of my car at the grocery store today, a young women with child in hand came up to me soliciting money. She said she was a single mother living in her car because she couldnt pay rent. She was cute and well dressed.

As I was getting out of my car at the grocery store today, a young women with child in hand came up to me soliciting money. She said she was a single mother living in her car because she couldnt pay rent. She was cute and well dressed.

Thats it? Thats where the story ends? What am I supposed to finish to now?

• Like 1

Thats it? Thats where the story ends? What am I supposed to finish to now?

So I made her let me fock her in the ass and finish on her face for $100. I made the kid hold my phone and record it. Then I wiped the goo off mommys face with a $100 bill, stuck it to the window, and sauntered off into the night.

There. That work for you?

So I made her let me fock her in the ass and finish on her face for $100. I made the kid hold my phone and record it. Then I wiped the goo off mommys face with a $100 bill, stuck it to the window, and sauntered off into the night.

You got skills yo

Now I can sleep.

Is your trip over? If not, where are you guys at now?

We fly home tomorrow. We are in Luang Prabang, Laos.

We had planned to go to Vietnam for a few days after this, but we decided we were tired and wanted to go home and rest a few days before going back to work.

I highly recommend Laos though. Beautiful country. And theres only 6.2 million people in the whole damn place, so its not packed like much of Asia.

I've seen you! It was on, uh, an instructional video. Yeah, that's the story. An instructional video

I wish it ended that way. I think my point was thats as close as it has come to a date for me in awhile.