Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Trade talks

Well, fuck saves. J.J. Putz available for trade (honestly, anyone on my roster is available because I have a ton of holes).

Talk about dumb luck on my part with our trade. :doh: I liked Madson a lot too.

Well, fuck saves. J.J. Putz available for trade (honestly, anyone on my roster is available because I have a ton of holes).

what do you need? I'd love to get Benoit back.

Well, ###### saves. J.J. Putz available for trade (honestly, anyone on my roster is available because I have a ton of holes).

proposal sent via Yahoo

1) There is no set of circumstances that exist in which i would willingly root for AJ Pierzinski

2) I dont make trades with dicks.

:lol:

nice trade cuunt :overhead:

nice trade cuunt :overhead:

1) Yeah that one sucked, but i abolutely nailed it when i sent KYooks and Mark Melantacid for JJ Putz and Carlos Pena. So would say i am slightly ahead of the game in my trades.

2) Ur still a d!ck :thumbsup:

I dont know if anyone still looks at this forum, but if you do, i would be willing to part with any of my non-RedSox infielders for the right OFer. Beltre, Hanley, Jed Lowrie, even Nick Punto :D

I dont know if anyone still looks at this forum, but if you do, i would be willing to part with any of my non-RedSox infielders for the right OFer. Beltre, Hanley, Jed Lowrie, even Nick Punto :D

i'll give you hector sanchez for beltre

i'll give you hector sanchez for beltre

Gosh, really? Can i get AJ Peirzinski too?

:thumbsdown:

F0ck all you f0ckers.....im one game away from Adrian Gonzalez being a m0therf0cking outfielder. And then im gonna rule this f0cking league.

F0ck all you f0ckers.....im one game away from Adrian Gonzalez being a m0therf0cking outfielder. And then im gonna rule this f0cking league.

You got your wish. :thumbsup:

hopefully someone will trade for that bum Pukeolis :thumbsdown:

:thumbsup: LoMo just gained 1b eligibility for me. Good for my team and also good in the sense that he should miss fewer games with his bad knee.

:thumbsup: LoMo just gained 1b eligibility for me. Good for my team and also good in the sense that he should miss fewer games with his bad knee.

Laurence Maroney plays ML baseball?

Laurence Maroney plays ML baseball?

:doublethumbsup:

Logan Morrison, the guy I offered you in trade with OF eligibility. Actually kind of glad you rejected as he seems to be heating up and the added ability to play him at first base helps a lot.

I had some really bad weeks there but I actually think my team is quite good. No glaring holes anywhere. I think it was just the Marlins flat out sucking ass for a few weeks that hurt me.

13-1-4 for the week :thumbsup: moving on up.