Sign in to follow this  
Frozenbeernuts

Does anyone ever use microwave functions...

I dont get reheating pizza in the microwave. 10 minutes in the oven at 400 and its perfectly crispy. :dunno:

Yes but it takes forever to preheat the oven while it takes 30-40 seconds to heat up in the micro. Also, the best way to reheat pizza is in a fry pan on the stovetop with lid covering.

Yes but it takes forever to preheat the oven while it takes 30-40 seconds to heat up in the micro. Also, the best way to reheat pizza is in a fry pan on the stovetop with lid covering.

I dont bother to preheat. I set the oven to 400 and put the pizza on a basic baking pan. 8-10 minutes and its done.

Ive tried the frying pan method. It forever and doesnt crisp the pizza the same way as an oven.

I dont get reheating pizza in the microwave. 10 minutes in the oven at 400 and its perfectly crispy. :dunno:

I will save the 10 mins and just microwave it

I will save the 10 mins and just microwave it

Youll only save 9 minutes and youll have inferior pizza.

My 1 through 6 buttons can be used to auto quick start the microwave... If I want four minutes, I just hit the "4" button... Then in I want to bump it up 30 seconds, I hit the "Add 30 Sec" button...

Auto defrost is pretty good... The popcorn button is good as well, but I never let that finish as it is usually done popping with about 5-10 seconds left...

Which one do you use to warm the entrails of dead children?

I will save the time it takes to preheat the oven also

Not necessary. 8-10 minutes flat.

Plus the time it takes to preheat the oven...

Not necessary. 8-10 minutes flat.

Still, I'm not patient enough. I don't like doing things I feel are a waste of time. Like taking a magnifying glass to the kitchen to make sure I didn't miss a crumb. In my eyes, waste of time. In her eyes, completely worth it

Other than just throwing something in, setting the time and hitting start?

My wife just showed me how to get butter soft with the settings. I ignored it, she can deal with it :banana:

:wall:

I didn't see the follow up post since I didn't read the entire thread before posting...

Mine has a button that says add :30 and I use it all the time.

:thumbsup: