Sign in to follow this  
kilroy69

fock you papa grande

First save chance of the season and you fock it up and ruin JV's chance of a win. Great job assshole.

You should bang his wife

He is not married anymore.....but I would have focked Luisa.

First save chance of the season and you fock it up and ruin JV's chance of a win. Great job assshole.

At least he looked good taking two minutes between each pitch

At least he looked good taking two minutes between each pitch

He reminds me a lot of the late Jose Lima...who annoyed the p!ss out of me with his antics.

Nacho Grande really screwed me in the Geek Homer League. Stole the win from Verlander, hung Melancon with the loss. :mad:

At least you dunces understand what's important, which is that the Tigers won. <_<

also, it's actually awesome that fatverde converted all 49 save chances last year, then blew his very first chance this year :lol:

At least you dunces understand what's important, which is that the Tigers won. <_<

also, it's actually awesome that fatverde converted all 49 save chances last year, then blew his very first chance this year :lol:

He better be careful. Benoit will jump at the shot to close.....and take his job.

I can definitely see Papa taking a step or two back this season. You could see him starting to get iffy towards the end of last season and at times in the playoffs.

Still got the win, but spoiled a brilliant game by JV. He wants to equal or top last year, and that won't happen if the BP are going to blow his shut down games.

I thought this thread was gonna be about a bad burrito platter.

Take it to the Baseball Forum. :wall:

:banana:

:doublethumbsup:

That's fricking rough. The guy was a stud all last year and you get down on him for one bad outing to start the new year. Just be glad the Tigers pulled off the win anyways.

Today in southcarolina Geek Homer League news:

Jon Lester throws 7 innings only giving up 6 hits and 1 runs to Detroit, with 4 K and he gets a no decision

Justin Masterson freeking DEALS for 8 innings, giving up 2 hits and 1 run while striking out 10, and f0cking closer Chris Perez looks like he is petrified of the strikezone, and Masterson gets a no decision

Eric Bedard throws 7 innings of 1 run ball, striking out 4 and giving up 6 hits, and loses the game 1-0?

I can see that this fantasy baseball is going to push me right over the edge by the All Star break.

He is not married anymore.....but I would have focked Luisa.

link ? Pic ?

That's fricking rough. The guy was a stud all last year and you get down on him for one bad outing to start the new year. Just be glad the Tigers pulled off the win anyways.

Unfortunately I just had a feeling this year that the wheels would come off for him. Obviously one game is way too soon to say it happened, but as great as he was last year, he always left you a little uneasy. Hopefully I'm wrong.

I'm very cool with it, especially since the Tigers got the win. It had to happen sometime so good that it did now and we are past it.

Does suck that JV doesn't get the win, but his era is still 0.0. :banana:

Really he converts 50 in a row and you get pissed at the first one he blows?

Dumb

It all starts with one in the downfall of a closer. One year removed from a perfect season he could melt down. A closer, no matter how good always has someone breathing down his neck.

Could this be the year of the closer meltdown? Ridiculous the number of finishers who have been beaten this week:

K. Wood/Marmol (CHC)

Perez (Cle)

Valverde (Det)

Melancon/Aceves (Bos)

Rivera (NYY) :shocking:

Relief pitchers...the lowest forms of life on earth.

Over Papa Grande?

No...i dont think i'll ever be over Papa Grande...those wounds run pretty deep.

Anyway, add Toronto closer Sergio Santos to the list....

Over Papa Grande?

No...i dont think i'll ever be over Papa Grande...those wounds run pretty deep.

Anyway, add Toronto closer Sergio Santos to the list....

Nah, over relief pitchers in general. Watched another group of them blow games last night. 13 relievers have blown saves less than a week into the season. It has been my long standing opinion that relief pitchers are the bottom of the barrel in terms of roles in professional sports. Middle relievers are pretty much guys who can't crack the top 5 pitchers on their team, and can't perform well enough for one inning at a time to be closers.

Nah, over relief pitchers in general. Watched another group of them blow games last night. 13 relievers have blown saves less than a week into the season. It has been my long standing opinion that relief pitchers are the bottom of the barrel in terms of roles in professional sports. Middle relievers are pretty much guys who can't crack the top 5 pitchers on their team, and can't perform well enough for one inning at a time to be closers.

Closing pitchers are under pressure and a good one is highly coveted. The Rodney Dangerfields of pro sports are football's long-snappers.