Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

Two more married teachers busted giving sex ed. Which do you prefer?

Hot for Teacher A or B  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Which one deserves your geek goo?

• Exhibit A: 23 years old with girl next door look
    • Exhibit B: 22 years old with 'uh........sure we can try that look'

A, no question.

But B is one you keep on the side for when you're feeling exceptionally freaky. That nasty biitch has no keep off signs, every hole is in play.

• Like 1

A, no question.

But B is one you keep on the side for when you're feeling exceptionally freaky. That nasty biitch has no keep off signs, every hole is in play.

I think B would be fun, but when you decide your done, shell be banging on your door screaming outside...she might cut your D off too

I've always wondered how much sh!t the husbands take from coworkers in these cases. Your wife turns to a teenager to get laid? Might have to look for a new job.

• Like 1

Prefer A but we do not see the rest of them. Also if I were a HS student I would be totally happy with either. Plus they are showing a mug shot of B. I'll bet she cleans up really really nice.

I've always wondered how much sh!t the husbands take from coworkers in these cases. Your wife turns to a teenager to get laid? Might have to look for a new job.

Man that would suck. You would never live that down.

Especially if the wife is 22 or 23 like these cases. It's not like they are older MILFs looking for young cack; they must have just gotten married recently. Clearly they have a pervo sickness, but we as a society don't choose to talk about it. :dunno:

A, no question.

...and a married chick who is banging a 17 yr old student is...what. A prude? :lol:

Gimme A all day. My type.

I also wnet B. But there's only three votes for her. Lazy focks.

Both hot and young and married. Both went to evangelical colleges and graduated in four years, before that grew up in households that send kids to evangelical colleges. Likely both had some catching up to do and were on their own and now that they weren't virgins anymore, wanted to go head-to-head against each other in a Geek Club poll.

• Like 1

The comparison fairly screens for itself does it not?

Take either of these two stories and their perpetrators and juxtapose them against the Litany of Stories being bandied about on the national media stage for the past two weeks or so.

There is nothing more terrifying in America than the viciousness and vicissitudes of a pre-written narrative and it's resultant Hysteria.

There is nothing more terrifying in America than the viciousness and vicissitudes of a pre-written narrative and it's resultant Hysteria.

I don't know what that means, I just like slutty teachers.

Married to a football coach in the same school. Ouch! That focker leaving town.

Isn't this the second instance of a coach getting cucked by one of his players?

Seems like we had a similar story surface here recently.

Both hot and young and married. Both went to evangelical colleges and graduated in four years, before that grew up in households that send kids to evangelical colleges. Likely both had some catching up to do and were on their own and now that they weren't virgins anymore, wanted to go head-to-head against each other in a Geek Club poll.

In my experience, evangelical college chicks were some of the easiest around. I banged quite a few chicks who were at Oral Roberts U back in the 80's.

Isn't this the second instance of a coach getting cucked by one of his players?

Just doing what his coach told him to; go through your progressions and hit the open receiver.

you chose A, even after this quote about B?

She was also reportedly wearing a Christmas cat T-shirt and workout shorts.

also, is anyone actually surprised that a 22-23 year old teacher would be attracted to / bang a 17 yr old student? at a 5-6 year age gap, they were not far off from being on a college campus together. I was 18 on campus with 22-23 year old 5th year seniors....

yes, I know the whole educator thing. but I think we have to remember these girls are not exactly mature adults. They probably feel right at home back in high school...

• Like 1

you chose A, even after this quote about B?

Quote Schmote

The Christmas Cat t-shirt in the pic.

also, is anyone actually surprised that a 22-23 year old teacher would be attracted to / bang a 17 yr old student? at a 5-6 year age gap, they were not far off from being on a college campus together. I was 18 on campus with 22-23 year old 5th year seniors....

yes, I know the whole educator thing. but I think we have to remember these girls are not exactly mature adults. They probably feel right at home back in high school...

Exactly. Other than the "teacher/student" provision this is legal sex in most states.

As for our Girl A, she went to Liberty, a religious college in VA, and married very young. My guess is the husband was the only guy she ever banged and she was getting that itch for some variety. Sign me up. Religious girl turned slut is one of my favorites.

• Like 1