Sign in to follow this  
jacob_17

Rate My Team

I'm in a 10 team ppr league. Im fairly happy with my team, but I am not very deep and my RBs after LT2 are weak.

1st- LT

2nd - Chad Johnson

3rd - Anquan Boldin

4th - Chester Taylor

5th - Darrell Jackson

6th - Cedric Benson...Hopefully he starts or I'll have to trade for another RB

After that i dont remember the order

Curtis Martin

Drew Bennet

Eli Manning

Trent Green

Daunte Culpepper...Could be a late round steal

Michael Jenkins

Mewelde Moore

Michael Turner

Charles Rogers...Probably going to drop him, but there were good reports for a while

Samie Parker

Giants D

Jeff Wilkins

We start QB, RB, RB, WR,WR, Flex, K, Def and there is more points for yards than most leagues.

I like how you started it off but after the first 6 picks and Culpepper I don't see a whole lot that I like besides the handcuff to LT.

You've got some work ahead of you.

Nice WR's & QBs and good depth there.

I assume you can start one of those 3 QB's in your flex cause if not use one as trade bait. I still would use one as trade bait because you are going to be weakest at RB which you already know. Find the team in your league with the weakest QB and see what you can get off him. Just another decent #2 option as I think Chester will be fine, but I'm not sure I'd want him as my #2 option. You may have to play the matchups with them. I think C Mart is done. I got him in a very early draft bu have already dropped him to waivers. I picked up Cedric Houston and hope he starts, but we shall see. Benson....even if he does start I don;t expect any worthy scoring from him.

I think your WRs and QBs will keep you competitive but i think you need to do whatever it takes to get a nice #2 RB

Good Luck