Sign in to follow this  
JOHN 316

BUSH trade offer

5 player keeper league. 12 team league. standard scoring. no ppr

I offer S.Smith and McGahee for Wayne and Bush

Is this a fair offer..........am I offering too much or not enough.

5 player keeper league. 12 team league. standard scoring. no ppr

I offer S.Smith and McGahee for Wayne and Bush

Is this a fair offer..........am I offering too much or not enough.

It really depends on what the rosters look like.

Unless the team that has Bush is going for it all THIS YEAR I dont think it makes sense. Wayne and Bush could be GEMS over the next few years.

S Smith HAS to regress and McGahee is the 12-15th best RB at best - and Bush could be there as well this year.

I agree with K9 - Fair offer for a re-draft league, but not fair for a keeper. You would be getting about the same production but getting much better long term potential.

BOTTOM LINE: I would not take that trade if I were the other guy, but if he does accept it good for you. :first:

owner has just offered me Wayne for Macgahee.

My RB's are R.Brown, Mcgahee, Lewis, C.Brown, Barlow, Jacobs, Morency

My WR's S.Smith, Roy Williams, Kennison, Muhammid

His RB's are Bush, Green and Anderson and a bunch of nobodys

His WR's are Fitz, Wayne, Rod Smith, Burleson, Edwards

He's obviously hurting for RB's, but don't like the idea of McGahee for Wayne straight-up

We start 3WR, 2RB and 1 WR/RB flex

any thoughts........................................................................

....... ??

Probably going to be hard to get Bush in a keep league. He gets an upgrade at WR with you giving Steve Smith, but I don't know if McGahee has much value right now.

As for his offer, I'd make him give you Fitzgerald for McGahee. I wouldn't take Wayne.

I like the idea of acquiring Bush, even though you are actually set up okay at RB. I think you're on the right track, giving up McGahee for him. I'd press on with McGahee & Smith for Wayne & Bush. It is MORE than a fair deal, in my eyes. You're giving him two young players, one of which is a #1, for a #2 WR and an unproven commodity.

I'd be suprised if he didn't accept it. You might be overpaying, but it could end up being a huge coup.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=222079

Probably going to be hard to get Bush in a keep league. He gets an upgrade at WR with you giving Steve Smith, but I don't know if McGahee has much value right now.

As for his offer, I'd make him give you Fitzgerald for McGahee. I wouldn't take Wayne.

I agree with Jeremy. Sorry, i'd like to offer more, but he stole what I was gonna say! :wall:

owner has just offered me Wayne for Macgahee.

IMO, you are getting a WR that is +32 (based on VBD) for a RB that is +30. Not a great trade.

You would be elevating J Lewis to RB2. Upgrading R Williams to Wayne. Net net, prob no significant change in points but a BUCH of more risk with J Lewis.

If it was my league, I would NOT make this trade and I am a J Lewis fan. Even if he offered Fitz I would turn it down.

Although he probably wont trade Bush...make the offer any way. Worst he can say is NO :banana:

Dont like Wayne for McGahee....Rb's are way too valuable

I would ask for Fizgerald over Wayne.

FITZ and Bush were his #1 and #2 picks (12 and 13th overall). He is weak at RB, but I don't want to diminish my RB core to much, especially if Bush is all hype (this year).

I offered S.Smith, Kennison and C.Brown for FITZ and Wayne - but it was rejected. I was hoping since he didn't have a starting RB, he'd bite, especially since we has getting Smith, who outscored FITZ in our scoring system by about 50 points.

I think I'll leave the door open to him for a trade offer later on - too much uncertainty in preseason right now. He's bound to need RB help sooner than later.

Be patient with this one, you have what he will need eventually, unless he has mailed in the season already. I wouldn't hold me breath on getting Bush though, this guy is probably not going to give him up considering the he spent a 1st round pick (1.12 or 2.1) on him. And if his team starts to tank, he may just hold onto him in an effort to build for the future. That being said I would still include Bush in ALL trade talks and then concede that you will not get him from him, and hope that he puts Fitz on the table, to get the RB depth that he needs.