Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

NFL Schedule Release - Tonight 8 Eastern

Is just me , or does it seem like the it's a standard thing for the Cowboys and Gmen to play in that first Sunday night game?

I'm surprised that they didn't hold another prime-time special event in advance, to announce the date and time of the NFL Schedule Release - or did I miss that one? B)

Sounds like the Giants & Cowboys will be the Week 1 Sunday night game...

I could have told you that weeks ago.

Yet you didn't.

You didn't ask

It's been Cowboys vs Giants on opening day 4 of 5 seasons

I could have told you that weeks ago.

I expected it too. Looked up their schedule a couple hours ago, saw Giants Sunday Night week 1 and thought yea that's right.

I expected it too. Looked up their schedule a couple hours ago, saw Giants Sunday Night week 1 and thought yea that's right.

I'm having trouble remembering the last time we didn't open with the Giants.

I'm sure it was the Redskins though.

Broncos toughest schedule, how does that happen to a team that missed playoffs? Patriots 12th toughest schedule, sounds right considering they're in a crummy division.

Broncos toughest schedule, how does that happen to a team that missed playoffs? Patriots 12th toughest schedule, sounds right considering they're in a crummy division.

Well, they have the same schedule as KC and the Raiders, who play each other twice each, yet they are 12-4 teams and Denver is... well, Denver.

6 primetime games for the Chiefs...

Half expected to open up KC's schedule and find them on a bye in Week 6, before their Thursday nighter in Oakland. Pleasantly surprised to see that they are in Pittsburgh.

Well, they have the same schedule as KC and the Raiders, who play each other twice each, yet they are 12-4 teams and Denver is... well, Denver.

Yeah, they won the Super Bowl 15 months ago, their franchise is a dumpster fire.