Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Manafort Flips!

Personally, I think the one guy who is screwed most has to be Don jr. Don jr has already been caught in a number of lies about that meeting. Now you've got a guy who's actually in the meeting flipping on you.

Presumably, he'll also know if Donald Sr knew and when he knew it.

One thing that is also really huge is the fact that men fart showed up and allegedly worked for Trump for free when he was millions of dollars and debts to Ukrainian oligarchs. Then, the only significant change to the RNC platform was to Ukrainian policy.

That could be a huge broom right there. Because you don't change an entire party platform without senior members of Congress on the RNC side knowing about it and signing off on it.

Be curious to see what he knew about the DNC / Hillary email hack. Don't know. The fact that Donald senior predicted a big announcement about Hillary's email on the same day that the Russians started digging for and turning up emails seems pretty damn obvious already.

But probably more than anything else? Manafort can still get pardoned. But he's admitted in open court wrongdoing and he's going to testify about everything that these Jokers knew.

it'll be roughly equivalent to OJ giving all the details of how he sawed his ex wife's head off. Then Trump giving him a pardon. Except in this case, Trump was standing there holding the knife. Everybody's going to know anyway regardless of who does what jail time.

• Like 1

Hannity was babbling that after Florence, Trump was going to fire Mueller or Sessions. This sure doesn't make it any easier appearance-wise to do so.

Auto correct really did a number on you in this post. I had to laugh at Menfart.

Auto correct really did a number on you in this post. I had to laugh at Menfart.

😁

Also, being reported the Cohen singing like a bird. Damn, all he really needs is Bannon at this point.

will be curious to see where Meuller is at on Kushner. He seems like the next Domino to fall.Like father like son .

Also, being reported the Cohen singing like a bird. Damn, all he really needs is Bannon at this point.

will be curious to see where my workers at on Kushner. He seems like the next Domino to fall.Like father like son .

Cool let us know when something ACTUALLY happens.

Cool let us know when something ACTUALLY happens.

The Presidents campaign manage just pled guilty to

more crimes including conspiracy against the US and is cooperating with prosecutors.

more crimes including conspiracy against the US and is cooperating with prosecutors.

When did these crimes occur?

Another "WE GOT 'EEM!"? :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is like the 20 or 30th time this has happened, only to end in failure. Like this one.

You would think after that many failures you would at least be cautious about it. Nope. Wiff and Sho are jerking each other into a frenzy once again.

WOW! Conspiracy against the US. That sounds super duper serious. Would you care to enlighten us into what that actually means?

When did these crimes occur?

Including during the campaign. You probably should read it rather than commenting first if you don't know this.

WOW! Conspiracy against the US. That sounds super duper serious. Would you care to enlighten us into what that actually means?

No...you aren't willing to educate yourself...I will mock you for being an ignorant tool instead.

This is the guy Trump fired after a couple of weeks, right?

Including during the campaign. You probably should read it rather than commenting first if you don't know this.

OP didn't include a link. :(

Also, from what I heard, he didn't "flip" he "cut a deal" to protect his family wrt to things that happened decades ago. Hence my question, not comment.

OP didn't include a link. :(

Also, from what I heard, he didn't "flip" he "cut a deal" to protect his family wrt to things that happened decades ago. Hence my question, not comment.

The deal includes cooperating with investigators.

And of you need your hand held to find news like this...you might want to question yourself.

This should be enough to power you guys through the weekend. Sounds like a blast, you boys have fun.

:lol:

And of you need your hand held to find news like this...you might want to question yourself.

tell us what this means for trump on great know it all. I focking double dare you!

Bring it kid

I want to read the same thing you guys are reading. :dunno:

You're testy today. :D

In fairness, you can be sure that Hannity isn't exactly making this a breaking news headline.

In fairness, you can be sure that Hannity isn't exactly making this a breaking news headline.

wanna take a stab at it ? Or are you, like sniffles,a coward.

what does any of this have to do with trump and the impact ?

Dare!

This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by drobeski. View it anyway?

God, every one of your posts look the same. Try to mix it up a bit would you?

wanna take a stab at it ? Or are you, like sniffles,a coward.

what does any of this have to do with trump and the impact ?

Dare!

Him and slowstuff can't even explain what they're cheering about. Like a couple of retards in a theatre laughing at a joke they don't understand.

Him and slowstuff can't even explain what they're cheering about. Like a couple of retards in a theatre laughing at a joke they don't understand.

:lol: he surrendered

:lol:

Wiffrance

It's cute how you two always run to each other's rescue.

Do you have matching TDS tramp stamps on your back?

tell us what this means for trump on great know it all. I focking double dare you!

Bring it kid

It means his campaign manager and a man he has done business with for 30 years just plead guilty to multiple financial crimes which also led to the fofeiture of assets and he is cooperating with investigators and Trump better hope all of his financial deals have been clean and his taxes done pretty well. But moreso an issue now for Trump Jr and Kushner in the shorter term.

Im sure there will be something about Hillary to talk about instead.

No...you aren't willing to educate yourself...I will mock you for being an ignorant tool instead.

:lol: :lol: :lol: You are such a shill. You specifically used "conspiracy against the US" so please tell us what it means, because it sure does sound really scary like Russian or Chinese scary.

But you won't... because you know, don't you?

Another "WE GOT 'EEM!"? :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is like the 20 or 30th time this has happened, only to end in failure. Like this one.

You would think after that many failures you would at least be cautious about it. Nope. Wiff and Sho are jerking each other into a frenzy once again.

They alternate between these two states of mind on a daily basis:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=055wFyO6gag

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3AbbF-MpdY

:lol: :lol: :lol: You are such a shill. You specifically used "conspiracy against the US" so please tell us what it means, because it sure does sound really scary like Russian or Chinese scary.

But you won't... because you know, don't you?

I specifically used what was part of the plea. You should try reading the plea first. But you know you wont.

I specifically used what was part of the plea. You should try reading the plea first. But you know you wont.

That part of the plea must be super important since that's the one you called out. So tell us what YOU think it means.

Or could it be you read it and got your little willy hard. You thought you had something good so you posed it here. But you don't have jack sh1t do you? You now know that charge doesn't mean what you thought it meant.

That part of the plea must be super important since that's the one you called out. So tell us what YOU think it means.

Or could it be you read it and got your little willy hard. You thought you had something good so you posed it here. But you don't have jack sh1t do you? You now know that charge doesn't mean what you thought it meant.

I think it means Manafort is spending the rest of his life in jail and is forfeiting millions in assets.

I know you all will spin this all you can rather than admit that people Trump surrounded himself with are proven criminals.

It's cute how you two always run to each other's rescue.

Do you have matching TDS tramp stamps on your back?

Oh how you guys try to copy my every move. Like that cheap knock-off Spice Girls crap? Adorable. Meanwhile you guys flock like blackbirds to a discarded hamburger bun.