Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Jared Kushner's Job Description

On the same day that we found out that Kushner was being called before Congress for HIS previously undisclosed conversations with the head of a Russian FSB (KGB) controlled bank (likely the cause for the 'wiretaps'), we find out a full listing of his job responsibilities - after Trump gave him a sweeping new one on top of that.

(BTW- With other members of the WH getting fired, resigning, etc. for NOT disclosing Russian ties, WTF?)

Here we go kids: He is the 'Point Person' on No Less Than:

• Middle East Peace Process (bc he's an Orthodox Jew)
  • China
  • Canada
  • Mexico Trade and Diplomatic Policy - (and "the wall')
  • ALL Trade deals
  • Revamping the VA
  • All Federal Gov IT infrastructure and data
  • Broadband policy for the nation
  • Solving the Opiod Crisis

...And on top of that, he just got named to 'Re-Invent American Politics and Policy'. - Basically, the authority to fire, hire, dissolve, etc. ANY federal agency he sets his sights upon.

Now, what's his qualification for ALL OF THIS, you ask yourself? What 36 year old could possibly have built up this kind of knowledge base?

Well, he's focking POTUS' daughter.

This guy needs a raise. Pence has to be thrilled with this little shiit.

Well - this certainly frees up the Prez to Tweet and play golf.

I wonder if it turns Ivanka on that Jared's the Opiod Czar? :banana:

He is literally focking up on a daily basis. There is an entire pool of talent right here on this message board he could have picked from.. what the fock is this guy doing?

Well - this certainly frees up the Prez to Tweet and play golf.

:doublethumbsup:

Well - this certainly frees up the Prez to Tweet and play golf.....and try to fock Ivanka

fixed.

Trump can't trust many people.

I actually didn't even think about that. That is what he is doing isn't it?

I actually didn't even think about that. That is what he is doing isn't it?

I would say so. Trump didn't come up through the political process making allies. Plus its pretty evident that people are out to get him, with the leaks that have been going on.

I would say so. Trump didn't come up through the political process making allies. Plus its pretty evident that people are out to get him, with the leaks that have been going on.

Goes back to what I"ve said before;

Based upon the close types of things that have been leaked this bullshiit about "Obama Holdovers" makes no sense.

BUT I wouldn't be surprised if ultimately (may be years) we find out that the REAL leakers on some of these things are longtime "Pence Loyalists".

Even from the outside, it's pretty obvious (given the above, given Bannon's role, etc.) that Trump is pushing Pence away. Agreed, it's probably more of a trust issue than anything.

But GD, there's no way Kushner - or anybody - should have that much singular influence.

Much less than the unqualified spawn of nepotism.

Goes back to what I"ve said before;

Based upon the close types of things that have been leaked this bullshiit about "Obama Holdovers" makes no sense.

BUT I wouldn't be surprised if ultimately (may be years) we find out that the REAL leakers on some of these things are longtime "Pence Loyalists".

Even from the outside, it's pretty obvious (given the above, given Bannon's role, etc.) that Trump is pushing Pence away. Agreed, it's probably more of a trust issue than anything.

But GD, there's no way Kushner - or anybody - should have that much singular influence.

Much less than the unqualified spawn of nepotism.

Rasputin had a lot of influence. That worked out pretty good.

Rasputin had a lot of influence. That worked out pretty good.

YOU AND THE RUSSIAN references!!!~! :nono:

Sheesh, If Trump put Russian Dressing on his salad....

That fat tub of goo should skip the creamy dressings... Stick with a little oil and vinegar, imo.

It's a way to give him power without actual vetting and confirmation.

Not shocking coming from this administration (yes it's been done before too...I thought Trump was different...drain the swamp...)

It's a way to give him power without actual vetting and confirmation.

Not shocking coming from this administration (yes it's been done before too...I thought Trump was different...drain the swamp...)

:thumbsup:

Jared and his corrupt father was my boss for 4 years

It was just the time Sr was getting out of prison and we hired some of his inmate freinds as favors.

Did I Say that out loud ?? Nonsense

And there goes internet privacy. Got to love "Conservatives". First, The Patriot Act, now this.