Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Brock Osweiller

Just signed a contract with the dolphins. Terms undisclosed so far.

Best I can tell, I know he signed a four million-dollar contract originally with the Broncos. Then it got upgraded to 72 million. Of which, the Texans paid at least 36 million. And then Cleveland paid 16 million. Making Brock the highest paid quarterback last year. Plus he got another roughly million dollars from the Broncos when he went back to them.

If somebody's got a better website, I'd love to see it. There has to be one that keeps track of this stuff. But just eyeballing it from various news stories?

It looks like Brock has been paid actual cash money somewhere North of 60 million dollars so far.

Best I can tell, all roughly based on one good 2015 game against the Colts.

Wow.

Respect?😐

Him and Bradford are both holding the league hostage. The Broncos had to release an interesting prospect named Kyle Sloter because of Brock.

I'll throw in a few more dollars as long as he stays away from DeAndre Hopkins.

Him and Bradford are both holding the league hostage. The Broncos had to release an interesting prospect named Kyle Sloter because of Brock.

I remember seeing Kyle Sloter in college.

Of course, back then, he was known as Verbal Kint.

Weird.

I'll throw in a few more dollars as long as he stays away from DeAndre Hopkins.

Brock's agent: Brock, the Texans have offered you $50,000,000. The dolphins plus frank offered $50,000,100.

Brock: I want to make the most I can

Assoiler and Bradford... worst example of how bad the talent is in the nfl

I think the talent is pretty good actually. An abundance of quality receivers, running backs, and safeties. Also a good amount of quality qbs

Literally Not for Nothin, but:

Both him and Jake Plummer are from Idaho.

Interesting story about Jake. Most people knew he was his own man in many ways. However, one story after he retired:

The worker at Meals for Wheels became concerned when this scraggly-bearded volunteer driving a beat up old truck wouldn't submit his miles driven delivering meals for cash reimbursement.

She was later shocked to find out this bedgraggled dude was once a former NFL Quarterback.

I pretty much think after Pat Tillman and the way the League were such diicks about things, Jake just flat out didn't give a shiit.

Brock's agent: Brock, the Texans have offered you $50,000,000. The dolphins plus frank offered $50,000,100.

Brock: I want to make the most I can

Deal.

Its common now for guys to get paid off of one good game. Matt Flynn. Its really sad and these NFL executives are crap at their job, Im sorry, I genuinely think I could do better. Id sit Brock down and simply compare his stats, wins and realistic outlook to others and pay him in similar line to them. Better offer elsewhere? See ya. These GMs must not watch the games, I donno.

Now thats the other teams that overpay. The Fins prob have him a decent deal for only 1yr, a much more reasonable situation.