Sign in to follow this  
seh2000

Trade Kelce for Jordan Howard

We must keep 5 RBs. Here are mine:

Freeman, James White, Darkwa, Powell and Stewart. We are a PPR and I am 5-5. 10 team league. Also dealing with Jordy doing squat so I need help.

I have a deal sitting where I get Howard and Hunter Henry for Kelce and James Stewart.

I also have Charles Clay as we keep 2 TE also.

I know I take a hit on Kelce, but Howard is a top 10 back ROS in several rankings. Can play Henry or Clay based on matchups. Just feeling my backs are brutal, chasing Freeman w a concussion and Powell not panning out as my #2.

Thoughts?

You do lose Kelce.

But with Freeman having his issues I would do it.

I clearly struggle with this. Trying to assess the point impact of exchanging kelce for Howard...knowing the state of my RBs and my WR corps of: D Thomas, Jordy, Keenan Allen, Amendola...which we play 2 with a flex.

I have Kelce and Howard. RB's tend to put up consistent points each game. You are going down quite far in pts with Hunter. But Kelce doesn't always make puts each game with Hill in the mix evan with Kelce making the most pts for a TE. I was expecting more out of Howard. He is starting to drop in points. Is Donny Woodhead still on the IR pick him up. or some of the new RB's coming up. I think Freeman will be okay after this weekend as they will sit him out most likely.

I would try to pick up. L Murray or Rex Bulkhead. Sounds like you have a deep league. If they are on the waiver it might serve you better especially Murray who has been getting a lot of the ball in the last 5 games.

I would go get Howard. I have a hunch that Tyrod is back starting after this weekend so Clay should be serviceable down the stretch. I would do this immediately. Bears game scripts are going to be run heavy (they already are I guess) as the weather gets crummy in the Midwest.

It's a tough one. KC's schedule down the stretch looks AMAZING. But Howard is also due to have a run of good games and you pretty clearly need another RB. And this is his time of the year to do it. I'm sick of Benny Cunningham..that's no lie, but still..I see good things for Howard down the stretch. And you and I both know that Andy and Alex aren't above ignoring their best weapons from week to week with no fair warning. Do it. Get Howard.