Sign in to follow this  
Chronic Husker

Every single woman over 30 is single because she's a cold biotch

Good Lord. These picky biotches. Whiny. Judgemental. Disagreeable. Self-conscious.

The best girlfriends I ever had would pick up the Xbox controller for 30 seconds while I paid the pizza guy and run a play without getting delay of game.

If I was going to a jam band show with friends for the weekend, she would be stoked to come with.

If I got hammered and told the party I was going to run through the neighbor's shed, she'd shut that shizz down and convince me to spend my energy elsewhere.

If you are with this woman, hold on to her like you're north/south magnets.

If not, you're in my spot if you're single.

Screw these dumbass biotches. They have no clue and deserve to die as cat ladies.

If you wanna fock women your age, the single moms dominate the dating sites. At least they can suck cack and are willing.

You can easily meet a Christian/Morman/Whatevah lady online. Good luck with that. She already took another guy's $. That's all you, bro.

Do you assclowns know how easy it is to order a wife from Phillipines, Russia, etc.?

You don't have to listen to any stupid shizz, your kids will be more intelligent (fact), and she puts out and makes you a sammich at the drop of a hat.

Knowing that, why would anyone tolerate these uppity biotches?

Good Lord. These picky biotches. Whiny. Judgemental. Disagreeable. Self-conscious.

The best girlfriends I ever had would pick up the Xbox controller for 30 seconds while I paid the pizza guy and run a play without getting delay of game.

If I was going to a jam band show with friends for the weekend, she would be stoked to come with.

If I got hammered and told the party I was going to run through the neighbor's shed, she'd shut that shizz down and convince me to spend my energy elsewhere.

Screw these dumbass biotches. They have no clue and deserve to die as cat ladies.

If you wanna fock women your age, the single moms dominate the dating sites. At least they can suck cack and are willing.

You can easily meet a Christian/Morman/Whatevah lady online. Good luck with that. She already took another guy's $. That's all you, bro.

Do you assclowns know how easy it is to order a wife from Phillipines, Russia, etc.?

You don't have to listen to any stupid shizz, your kids will be more intelligent (fact), and she puts out and makes you a sammich at the drop of a hat.

Because they looked good in high school?

I don't know how much of this I agree with. I just saw an opportunity to again remind you guys that my wife has two 37 y/o Chinese friends that she's always trying to hook up guys for. 32B speaks almost no English and 32C really good English. They both have good jobs over here.

If interested, please marry one. Especially 32B who's totally bouncing off the wall to have kids.

• Like 1

I don't know how much of this I agree with. I just saw an opportunity to again remind you guys that my wife has two 37 y/o Chinese friends that she's always trying to hook up guys for. 32B speaks almost no English and 32C really good English. They both have good jobs over here.

I'm listening.

I'm listening.

The one that doesn't speak English works for a cigarette company (but doesn't smoke). She's my wife's best friend from elementary school. Wants children ASAP or yesterday, her biological clock is bonging like Big Ben.

The other one teaches high school English. She could easily communicate with you.

A friend as been a great barometer of dating whats out there after 35. He won't come within 50 miles of anything but single moms. Single, childless women are flat out insane.

Single, childless women are flat out insane.

^ hellz yes, brochacho ... troof.

of course, i was sure to snag a 20 yr old about a decade ago ... the age difference has never been an issue, and she's an amazing mom and partner ... and positively MILF-tastic*

you poor, single 30+ yr old bastids out there ... happy hunting with all those demented yentas.

hth

The thread title is sexist. :nono:

Some of them are just fat.

Seriously. Most of them can't even take a punch or throw down the stairs anymore, amirite?

In a word, extremely selfish, its just that simple

I would like to add that single UBER-liberal women are the worst. Atleast the UBER-conservative women want to settle down and have kids.

The hippy liberal chicks just want their "woman independence". :rolleyes:

I would like to add that single UBER-liberal women are the worst. Atleast the UBER-conservative women want to settle down and have kids.

Actually what they want is for you to continue to hold the door open and treat them like little princesses, while treating tham as equals....that seems easy, right?

There is nothing in your post that any man on any corner on any street can't provide.

Tell us how you really feel. :lol:

Actually what they want is for you to continue to hold the door open and treat them like little princesses, while treating tham as equals....that seems easy, right?

Exactly. They want equal treatment, but they know they treat us like dogs....so they expect more from us.

While there's some truth to what you say, you gotta look in the mirror as well. You're over 30, playing video games all the time, and likely not aspiring to much in your life. Truth is a lot of these women have probably just passed you by.

Take me for example: my wife was, for the most part, one of the "good ones" you described. Then we got married, got entrenched in real careers, bought a house, had a baby, etc. So no, now she will not simply hold the controller and run a play while I answer the door for the pizza guy. That's just the way it goes.

In other words you appear to be an overgrown child and you're blaming everyone else for it. :dunno:

Exactly. They want equal treatment, but they know they treat us like dogs....so they expect more from us.

They can dish it out, but they can't take it, that is for sure....

Take for example: my wife

We all have. HTH

• Like 1

While there's some truth to what you say, you gotta look in the mirror as well. You're over 30, playing video games all the time, and likely not aspiring to much in your life. Truth is a lot of these women have probably just passed you by.

Take me for example: my wife was, for the most part, one of the "good ones" you described. Then we got married, got entrenched in real careers, bought a house, had a baby, etc. So no, now she will not simply hold the controller and run a play while I answer the door for the pizza guy. That's just the way it goes.

In other words you appear to be an overgrown child and you're blaming everyone else for it. :dunno:

- agree with this sentiment as well ... i see tons of guys in that 30+ age range who all fit the same mold ... balding, doughy, outta shape shlubs ... walking around in ball caps, team jerseys, jeans and sneakers ... dumb focks.

ferchrissakes, ANY guy with just a hint of style that deviates from the shlub look can score at will, like LeBron posting up Betty White -

what a fockin' circus.

You are living my life... Except my wife is a stay at home mom (her dream before having a kid), who has a part time 'recreational' job so she can get out of the house, and bitter that i get to have the easy life of no workday kid duty and the weight of supporting the family and our future.

Went on a date with a girl who was kind of an acquaintance once.

We were both 25, she lived at home. She was a teacher so she could afford to move out, but didn't. She Insisted I meet her parents before we went out. That alarmed me. She gave me a blowjob a while later but we never dated. i stayed away because I felt like she had a bit of "princess syndrome" and her living with her parents was a sign of lacking independence. I dated that type before and they pretty much want their Boyfriend to be their father.

Fast forward to today. She's 33, single, complains that there are no good guys out there (because of course she's not the problem), she still lives with her parents but bought a $50,000 car. Really? Couldn't use that money to move out?

Anyway, these seem to be the types of girls who end up single in their 30s.

There is nothing in your post that any man on any corner on any street can't provide.

Stop judging!

Single, married, fat, skinny, rich, poor, good job, bad job, no job, big t1ts, small t1ts, Christian, Jew, Wiccan, Atheist, Mormon, good looking, dogface gremlin, Asian, Cuban, Mexican, Russian, living at home, living anywhere....its doesn't matter. They are all either batsh1t crazy or borderline batsh!t crazy.

Wait till you start dating women in their 40's

:ninja:

Wait till you start dating women in their 40's

They start to come back around in their 70s. :thumbsup:

They start to come back around in their 70s. :thumbsup:

You can be nasty sometimes..... :D

Been a while since I was dating thank god, but this was not my experience with women in their 30s at all.

Been a while since I was dating thank god, but this was not my experience with women in their 30s at all.

Maybe you're a psycho so it all seems normal to you

:dunno:

Single, married, fat, skinny, rich, poor, good job, bad job, no job, big t1ts, small t1ts, Christian, Jew, Wiccan, Atheist, Mormon, good looking, dogface gremlin, Asian, Cuban, Mexican, Russian, living at home, living anywhere....its doesn't matter. They are all either batsh1t crazy or borderline batsh!t crazy.

Amen.

their hairy armpits and lack of deodorant are big turn offs too

Stop judging!

I was just basing my opinions on the original post.

You guys don't want to accept a fat woman who doesn't cook, clean or like to give you oral pleasures, but women are supposed to accept your amazing gifts of pizza, beer and nights of Titanfall.

Maybe you're a psycho so it all seems normal to you

:dunno:

Exactly, and this thread is good news for me because I am definitely interested in some sort of wacky co-dependent relationship. :thumbsup:

You fold sweaters for a living. :clap: :lol:

playing Xbox, eatin' pizza, at a jam band show with friends for the weekend, gettin' hammered, I told the party I was going to run through the neighbor's shed,

wow man - James Bond meets Tom Brady - I can't imagine why them b!@tches ain't flocking to you brah'

This concerns me a bit myself.

Id say it's 50-50 that I hit the market again this year.

I don't want kids, mine or someone else's. So no single mom's.

I have been burned to many times before with the religious chicks, so they're out.

I could barely stand listening to the babble of 20 somethings when I was one. Now I couldn't even pretend long enough to fock one.

So I'm thinking hookers is the way to go.

I have been burned to many times before with the religious chicks, so they're out.

I could barely stand listening to the babble of 20 somethings when I was one. Now I couldn't even pretend long enough to fock one.

http://www.farmersonly.com

Or

Get a vasectomy

Move to Chiner

Help 32B try to make babies