Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

I keep losing hair

but I am nowhere near bald. I have a full head of hair.

, I have been shedding like a Labrador for the last 20 years.it's not like I want to go bald, but wtf?

Look at your back, ears, nostrils, etc. I just kinda relocates to various stupid locations as you get older.

- Alipicea ... had a bout with it last summer. go to a dermatologist, few needle in the scalp treatments, and it's all back to normal -

I've actually done a lot of research on this because I've had thin hair my whole life including a quarter sized bald spot on the back top of my head since I was 12. Seriously. Just how my hair is.

But it has thinned out at points over the last 5 years or so but always bounces back.

I remember one stretch where I had a terribly itchy scalp and lots of she'd hair on my pillow each morning.

As long as your she'd hair is replaced with new hair, you're fine. The issue is when hormones block the production of new hair to replace the old.

Try adding saw palmetto, garlic, iodine, soy and biotin to your diet. Increase water and green veggie in take. Cut out sugars. Normal healthy eating tips, yes, but the combo of stuff I listed helps.

I also posted a while back regarding greYing prematurely and wheat grass juice worked very well for me. Hair thickness as well

Did you check inside your ass hole ? :dunno:

This is the reason I will never be a cleanly wiper. :(