Sign in to follow this  
KSB2424

The **Official** NFL 2015 Off Season Thread

I was going to post this over at the Manage Bored but I like it here better.

Top 2015 Free Agents Full listing here: http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&frm=1&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CCEQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.rotoworld.com%2Farticles%2Fnfl%2F51589%2F309%2F2015-nfl-free-agents&ei=RjXRVJTRAsu8ygPM6ILgBQ&usg=AFQjCNHFw57sFVOt0ilwmmPao4FAYQqO7g

QB's: Sanchez, Locker, Hoyer

RB's: Demarco Murray, CJ Spliller, Ryan Mathews, Mark Ingram, Shane Vareen

WR's: Dez, Demaryius, Cobb, Maclin, Torrey Smith, Crabtree

TE's: Julius Thomas, Jordan Cameron

OT's: Free, Roos, Bulaga

Def: Suh, Fairely, Pierre-Paul, G.Hardy, J.Hughes, Orakpo, J.Houston

LB's: B.Spikes, D.Harris, Briggs, Witherspoon

CB's: B.Flowers, Byron Maxwell, Cromartie

Safety: Rolle, McCourty

K: Gostowki, Bryant

2015 NFL Draft Order: http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&frm=1&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&sqi=2&ved=0CCUQFjAB&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nfl.com%2Fnews%2Fstory%2F0ap3000000467923%2Farticle%2F2015-first-round-draft-order-buccaneers-now-on-the-clock&ei=qkDRVN7NFofKaNq9gagO&usg=AFQjCNGDBMW2F4Eh3DZtGRDJxEKiLQk_Bg&bvm=bv.85076809,d.bGQ

I'm hoping my Panthers will go after Torrey Smith. We need a guy to stretch the feild and he'd be a killer compliment with K.Benjamin. And then some OL help, and a 3rd Corner.

Packer priorities, resign Cobb/Bulaga. I lean towards retaining Williams at db, but would be okay with House. I rarely bother with FA lists, cause Thompson won't sign one, unless it's a guy like Peppers(salary cap cut, so allows TT to sign and get compensatory pick still). So until the bargain bin of FA's are available, no point in shopping in Green Bay.

I won't say that my Bills are a QB away from winning the Super Bowl but they are a QB away from making the playoffs. There's just nobody out there really. You'd have to make a trade for Cutler I guess. He's prolly the best option :dunno:

The free agents are garbage. And we have no first round pick this year :(

I won't say that my Bills are a QB away from winning the Super Bowl but they are a QB away from making the playoffs. There's just nobody out there really. You'd have to make a trade for Cutler I guess. He's prolly the best option :dunno:

Sanchez?

As a Packer fan, you can't have Cutler...we need those 2 wins each year.

• Like 1

Sanchez?

Meh. I feel like he was thrown into the one of the most QB-friendly situations in the NFL in Philly and he still struggled. Doesn't exactly ooze confidence

the year the eagles roll. start of foles dynasty. he will overtake brady as second GOAT without all the cheating and stuff. :pointstosky:

and if not...we still have rocky :pointstosky:

I put the chances of the Pats cheating in the off season as 50-50.

We only cheat during games. Teams like the Cowboys, Redskins and Broncos cheat in the offseason with cap shenanigans.

Pats need to address the Revis situation, resign McCourty, deal with RB (resign Vereen?) and make some cap adjustments (Mayo, Wilfork). We could have a different kicker. :dunno:

Cards need to resolve the Fitz contract. If he goes, he goes. Love to see a play for a pass rusher like Hughes. Wouldn't mind Ingram but I doubt they shell out for a RB.

ETA: I'm fine if they lose Cromartie. Word is Ryan will make a play for him in Buffalo. He was good but not worth what they would likely offer.