Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

California set to recognize a third gender

What the fock is wrong with that? What's your problem?

I mean hell, you're like eight years old - which today is damn near pre-teen.

You don't get away with shiit like you used to, but you still don't have any real power to do anything on your own.

I mean, why do you gotta be pissed off at everything?

I think it's cool that they finally recognized Third Graders.

I figure, if people like me stay here long enough, we can get all these retards to take each other out, with little to no effort on our part.

Stay tuned fellas. There may be hope for California yet.

:cheers:

well I can't say I have a problem with it, as the people that fall under the category truly are not male or female, but both/mixed etc people we would call hermaphodites having both, or boobs naturally and a or a but no testicles and ovaries. These are people who truly can be labeled as a 3rd gender imo

if it was for trannies or people who feel like something else one day to the next I would be opposed

of course there is the slippery slope that once it passes trannies and the other 53 genders will use it or be next in line

I figure, if people like me stay here long enough, we can get all these retards to take each other out, with little to no effort on our part.

Stay tuned fellas. There may be hope for California yet.

:cheers:

Ahhh... who am I kiddin?

this actually has some backing of science, people born genetically disfigured so to speak

Yes. And there are very, very few of them, and they should be afforded all options and help. The overwhelming majority of this is nonsense.

Yes. And there are very, very few of them, and they should be afforded all options and help. The overwhelming majority of this is nonsense.

I know that on a certain level it shouldn't matter, but I wonder how many billions of dollars in systems changes this gender change would cause. :dunno: