Sign in to follow this  
heavy-set

What makes a fart loud?

sometimes my ass is like a trumptet, other times a tuba, other times a supressed handgun, i just dont get it

sometimes my ass is like a trumptet, other times a tuba, other times a supressed handgun, i just dont get it

This post made me think of a Far Side where there where these people standing in front of an outhouse with amazed looks on thier faces. Sitting behind the outhouse was a kid practicing the tuba.

Speed.

faster = louder

That makes sense, but I have had some pretty loud ones that just seep out. :thumbsup:

This post made me think of a Far Side where there where these people standing in front of an outhouse with amazed looks on thier faces. Sitting behind the outhouse was a kid practicing the tuba.

LOL :banana:

That makes sense, but I have had some pretty loud ones that just seep out. :thumbsup:

You missed the other variable: "..and the tighness of the sphincter muscles of the anus."

Apparently, you and yours need to stop playing "OZ" so much. :banana:

You missed the other variable: "..and the tighness of the sphincter muscles of the anus."

:thumbsup:

Actually, my tight ass resonates, causing the sound. A wide a-hole opening wouldn't make any noise.

OZ? You have flying monkeys coming out of your a$$? Or is that when you fart and someone screams, "I"m melting!"

:thumbsup:

If you ass is sometimes like a trumpet, and other times like a tuba, my guess would be that you do get it. On a fairly regular basis, you overweight fhag :wacko:

The ability to hear!

:huh: That's all I got for this thread. ;)

:huh:

how come the silent ones seem to smell worse? :clap:

If I had a woodwind near my ass today, I could have been the lead singer of a Rusty album. :shocking: