Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Zeke likely to face suspension

Still worth a top 4 pick, like Bell was last year and every year during his annual suspension.

At this point, I'd be in favor of the NFL saying "fock it" when it comes to off the field stuff. Let the courts handle criminal matters, let teams handle PR matters. Goodell has shown nothing but incompetence and inconsistency when it comes to player discipline.

Who is the genius NFL player that grabbed a girls tittie during a parade?

Schefter's quote is even lamer. He keeps saying "could" and the actual quote from him is "I think he is bracing for a suspension", not "sources close to Elliott tell me that he is bracing for a suspension".

I still have not heard or seen anything that states that he is "likely" to be suspended.

Still worth a top 4 pick, like Bell was last year and every year during his annual suspension.

Bell was going late first.

4 games

4 games

Yes and people wished they had pulled the trigger earlier.

There should never be a suspension unless the player is convicted of a crime. This bullshittt of not being convicted of a crime is absurd. It was pretty clear that his ex set him up and tried to extort him. So now he has to pay for her being a focking liar? Again. Absurd.

There should never be a suspension unless the player is convicted of a crime. This bullshittt of not being convicted of a crime is absurd. It was pretty clear that his ex set him up and tried to extort him. So now he has to pay for her being a focking liar? Again. Absurd.

Well, I think that the league is trying to prevent the scenarios where the victim settles out of court and refuses to testify. They don't want thugs buying off the victims so that they avoid the suspension. For some of these guys, it is a lot cheaper to pay off a legitimate victim than it is to skip some paychecks.

I did in one of the geek leagues here. Won the championship too

4 games

I drafted Charles over him due to the suspension. That worked out well :ugh:

Bogus charge, even the witnesses in the car said she was full of it.. None in the media here believe there's anything coming, will be shocking if it does.

Well, I think that the league is trying to prevent the scenarios where the victim settles out of court and refuses to testify. They don't want thugs buying off the victims so that they avoid the suspension. For some of these guys, it is a lot cheaper to pay off a legitimate victim than it is to skip some paychecks.

Understood but in this case she is a whoree that was mad he moved on.

Good point. Paying off a witness would be like destroying evidence, like let's say a cell phone.

Good point. Paying off a witness would be like destroying evidence, like let's say a cell phone.

ohhh a buthurt pats hater still lingers. Thats funny.

Troll a trollin

It was a gamble that paid off. We all knew that the online was very good, and whomever got the carries would benefit. The biggest issue last year was questions about ebbs. They had a decent amount of options at rb

You should buy him a puppy. :)

It was a gamble that paid off. We all knew that the online was very good, and whomever got the carries would benefit. The biggest issue last year was questions about ebbs. They had a decent amount of options at rb

Yea. And you were supposed to draft DWill for the first 4 games but his ADP was too dam high for me to pull the trigger. I ended up getting a RB that would actually be starting all the games instead of one that was just for the first 4 no sense getting a handcuff for 4 game in the 5th round when there's plenty of talent elsewhere.

I don't hate the Pats. I'm a NY Giants fan. Why would I?

I think Zeke should be suspended. 4 games at the minimum, perhaps as many as 8. Even if this particular instance wasn't domestic violence, he is ovbiously going down the wrong path and needs a wakeup call. A half-season to get his head on straight might be good for him.

-signed,

Eagles fan

I think Zeke should be suspended. 4 games at the minim, perhaps as many as 8. Even if this particular instance wasn't domestic violence, he is ovbioulsy going down the wrong path and needs a wakeup call. A half-season to get his head on straight might be good for him.

-signed,

Eagles fan

Could you please stick to the rules?

Which are?

NFC east smack talking requires your team to win at least one, preferably two Super Bowls. Simmer down

I think Zeke should be suspended. 4 games at the minimum, perhaps as many as 8. Even if this particular instance wasn't domestic violence, he is ovbiously going down the wrong path and needs a wakeup call. A half-season to get his head on straight might be good for him.

-signed,

Eagles fan

If Carson Wentz was my teams QB, I would pray for every advantage too

NFC east smack talking requires your team to win at least one, preferably two Super Bowls. Simmer down

begging for a rival's running back to be suspended is trash talk? :doh: You're trying too hard, pops.

begging for a rival's running back to be suspended is trash talk? :doh: You're trying too hard, pops.

Pops? I'm like a year older than you. Way to step on that shovel head Moe.

• Like 1

:first:

It's pretty focking weird that he would call you that..

Does he subconsciously think you are his daddy?

HOT! Tell me more

:wub:

Well then senility is setting in early. If you think that my post was trash talking. :doh:

He won't lick his wife because there may be pee pee fragments. To me, that reeks of crusty old man. 'Pops' isn't an age, it's a mindset.

Was that post 1-1/2 yet? :lol:

He won't lick his wife because there may be pee pee fragments. To me, that reeks of crusty old man. 'Pops' isn't an age, it's a mindset.

Was that post 1-1/2 yet? :lol:

Who said I don't eat puzzy? It's ass I won't eat, because it's disgusting, plus I know how to properly eat puzzy. Nice need for over compensation

Who said I don't eat puzzy? It's ass I won't eat, because it's disgusting, plus I know how to properly eat puzzy. Nice need for over compensation

Hahahahaha Your logic is retarded. So you have no problem drinking piss? :doh:

Again, I don't think you know the nomenclature of the vagina, nor how it works.

Women don't pee out of their vaginas HTH