Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Jesus Trump, STFU P

Fuk, talk about unhinged. Gen. Kelly is apparently furious at Trump losing his s*** today.

all he had to do was shut the f****** and move on. This was self-inflicted. You can't blame the media he can't blame anybody but himself.

I'm sure this is in the 15-page threat, but God damn these things get too long and too unwieldy. Seriously, if I was a trump fan I'd be pissed at him right now. I don't even give a s*** about this issue. I don't give a s*** about statues. But if I'm a trump fan, just shut up and move on. I wouldn't be too surprised to see General Kelly walk out as Furious as he apparently was after Trump lost his s*** today.

Unhinged? What irony...

you're right. All this talk about the left coming unhinged. And Trump absolutely loses his s*** today. What about Jefferson! What about George Washington! All he had to do was shut the f*** up and move on.

Worse, Burt's favorite Vice was embedded with the alright guys and they were openly chanting on the microphone and on video things about Jews and taking back the country and not being replaced by Jews. Pretty hard to embrace that message. Worse, when it's juxtaposed against Trump's comments.

And remember, Trump has bragged that he is the most media-savvy person in the world. Yeah, good luck with that.

you first

please

He told the truth. What's the problem?

Hey, I don't have a dog in this race. I've made that pretty clear. I think they were idiots on both sides just like he said. But there's a time and a place. And if our presidents too stupid to understand that, too undisciplined to listen to his own staff, I sure as hell don't want him working on nuclear issues with hostile countries.

Ya know, for example...

Wiff, are you an angry drunk? If not, have a couple stiff drinks. I'll have a couple with you. Let me know when you're ready.

People that would defemd today's press conference for into a few categories

-racists

-idiots

-sheep that will follow him no matter what

May fit multiple categories.

It took Obama four days to issue a statement about what was going on in Ferguson ( he was on vacation after all). To me that's worse than Trumps hasty statement. By a long shot.

People that would defemd today's press conference for into a few categories

-racists

-idiots

-sheep that will follow him no matter what

May fit multiple categories.

There are certain people here who are what Trump laughed about when he was campaigning. He wasn't kidding when he said he could literally kill somebody in the middle of the street and some of his most brainless supporters would defend him to the death.

in this case, you have some of trumps own supporters plus his chief of staff plus many other members of his cab either openly or quietly furious at him for his lack of discipline and still these mouth breathers can't stop defending him. It's pavlovian in its unthinking reflexiveness.

Then there are the guys who would argue that the sky is plaid just to get a response and get some attention because they get none of it at home and have no friends with whom to speak.

Either way when it boils down to is you either think a brilliant Brave and honorable guy like General Kelly is a whiny f****** liberal or the Trump is an undisciplined moron.

How and what you choose says a lot.

• Like 1

You get to see his real thoughts in the immediate aftermath and now when he speaks off the cuff.

Far different than yesterday's scripted BS.

But his people don't care...pathetic

Thankfully even Republicans and Fox are calling him out.

He told the truth. What's the problem?

:cheers:

Like I said, if I was a fan of his, and I don't totally disagree with everything that he has stated, I would still be furious at him.

He made his statement yesterday, he swallowed his medicine. All he had to do was shut the f****** and move on to infrastructure.

Instead, all he's doing is making himself and his supporters by extension look bad. And, as far as I'm concerned, even worse, he's giving legs to this story and putting more air in the lungs of these witless morons from the extreme left.

Wiff, are you an angry drunk? If not, have a couple stiff drinks. I'll have a couple with you. Let me know when you're ready.

I'm sorry, I'm having a hard time keeping up with the countless aliases around here. Could we publish a cross reference or something like that? Barring that, could we just ask people to have guts enough to stand by one single anonymous online handle? Are you that f****** embarrassed about what you posted in the past?

I swear to God, I think Mike not only allows but encourages this just to pretend that he is more than 14 actual posters coming to this particular board.

Like I said, if I was a fan of his, and I don't totally disagree with everything that he has stated, I would still be furious at him.

He made his statement yesterday, he swallowed his medicine. All he had to do was shut the f****** and move on to infrastructure.

Instead, all he's doing is making himself and his supporters by extension look bad. And, as far as I'm concerned, even worse, he's giving legs to this story and putting more air in the lungs of these witless morons from the extreme left.

Face the the facts. There is nothing Trump can do or say that you Newbie, ShoFlake, or the rest of the Alt Left will ever agree with.

Face the the facts. There is nothing Trump can do or say that you Newbie, ShoFlake, or the rest of the Alt Left will ever agree with.

You mean, other than shut the f****** about this issue and move the f*** on the infrastructure?

like I've said for the fifth f****** time already.

Guess you think General Kelly should be lumped into that group of people too huh?

his advisers got to him yesterday and had him read a prepared statement. It was a very good one. But he probably read today that David Duke or some white supremacist or somebody else in his base was giving him for caving in. He just can't handle that. You cannot make chicken salad out of chickenshit. The guy is a hateful racist ass hole. That is always going to shine through no matter how many advisers try to polish him.

You mean, other than shut the f****** about this issue and move the f*** on the infrastructure?

like I've said for the fifth f****** time already.

Guess you think General Kelly should be lumped into that group of people too huh?

I'm talking about you and your focking Trump bashing day in and day out. You will bash him no matter what. SO STFU!

Obama sided with the blacks that killed cops, for Christ's sake. You're just going to have to deal with Trump libs. For 7 years and 5 months longer. :lol:

• Like 1

Trump's right again. Apparently, it's time to:

1. Tear down the Washington Monument

2. Remove 3 faces from Mount Rushmore

3. Re-name Washington D.C.

4. Re-name the state of Washington

5. Remove Washington from the quarter and dollar bill.

just for starters.

Obama sided with the blacks that killed cops, for Christ's sake. You're just going to have to deal with Trump libs. For 7 years and 5 months longer. :lol:

You are full of .

How predictable. Now you rip him for saying too much. I said a while back he needs to stop because it doesn't matter what he says. The same goofballs will rip him no matter what. If he would have come out and said something Saturday we wouldn't have one thread from the board numbnuts on what a leader he was. Not one.

He told the truth that the media won't cover. If you listen to mainstream media and the idiots on this board you'd think Trump was driving that car.

I'm sorry, I'm having a hard time keeping up with the countless aliases around here. Could we publish a cross reference or something like that? Barring that, could we just ask people to have guts enough to stand by one single anonymous online handle? Are you that f****** embarrassed about what you posted in the past?

I swear to God, I think Mike not only allows but encourages this just to pretend that he is more than 14 actual posters coming to this particular board.

Newbie= Willis McGahees Dentist. That's what Newbie uses when he's given a time out because he can't control himself. Sort of like Trump.

No alias here, but I agree. I stop in and every year it's the same people arguing all day every day about the same sh!t getting all worked up. I actually wonder if Mike pays 2-3 people with 3-4 alliases just to create content for the site.

I will have a couple drinks tonight if you're up for it. Just give me the green light.

How predictable. Now you rip him for saying too much. I said a while back he needs to stop because it doesn't matter what he says. The same goofballs will rip him no matter what. If he would have come out and said something Saturday we wouldn't have one thread from the board numbnuts on what a leader he was. Not one.

He told the truth that the media won't cover. If you listen to mainstream media and the idiots on this board you'd think Trump was driving that car.

A. He bashes everyone faster than he did Nazis...think about that a sec.

B. Too much...his pressed today was terrible. Republicans and even Fox are taking him to task over it. Yet you idiots still defend it.

C. Blaming the media is just so weak minded crap.

It's ok for you all to admitbwhen he does really stupid stuff like this. But you won't...it's completely pathetic.

A. He bashes everyone faster than he did Nazis...think about that a sec.

B. Too much...his pressed today was terrible. Republicans and even Fox are taking him to task over it. Yet you idiots still defend it.

C. Blaming the media is just so weak minded crap.

It's ok for you all to admitbwhen he does really stupid stuff like this. But you won't...it's completely pathetic.

Hah... irony. Wake me up when you credit him for something. Goes both ways numbnuts.

Sorry but he's 100% correct. The alt right is not the only one to blame here. The media doesn't cover that portion of it. He's condemned them 6 times now since Saturday. All of those are facts.

Every single response you guys have had I predicted before it would happen.

Hah... irony. Wake me up when you credit him for something. Goes both ways numbnuts.

Sorry but he's 100% correct. The alt right is not the only one to blame here. The media doesn't cover that portion of it. He's condemned them 6 times now since Saturday. All of those are facts.

Every single response you guys have had I predicted before it would happen.

Surely you are fishing here.

100% correct? He claimed that some of the people out with torches the other night were good people. Legitimized people chanting Nazi chants.

Condemned...he did once...in the scripted crap yesterday that was shown to not even be what he really felt. We got that right after and again today with his what about the other side crap.

Yes...the alt right is to blame. This blame both for Nazis marching...for them bringing torches and chanting this crap. For one of their guys running a car through a crowd killing someone. That isn't on both sides. Thats on the alt right. And failing to call it out for that is sad and pathetic.

Facts? Bullshit..its the opinion that is now seemingly only held by fools like you that simply won't criticize him for anything. You will just keep defending and playing whataboutism crap.

Pathetic...its hard to call it anything else.

Bout time someone called out Antifa. Nazi's are bad but their body count is child's play next to the commies.

Surely you are fishing here.

100% correct? He claimed that some of the people out with torches the other night were good people. Legitimized people chanting Nazi chants.

Condemned...he did once...in the scripted crap yesterday that was shown to not even be what he really felt. We got that right after and again today with his what about the other side crap.

Yes...the alt right is to blame. This blame both for Nazis marching...for them bringing torches and chanting this crap. For one of their guys running a car through a crowd killing someone. That isn't on both sides. Thats on the alt right. And failing to call it out for that is sad and pathetic.

Facts? Bullshit..its the opinion that is now seemingly only held by fools like you that simply won't criticize him for anything. You will just keep defending and playing whataboutism crap.

Pathetic...its hard to call it anything else.

Lol....sure. I remember all those posts when you called out the softball shooter as a left extremist. Oh wait no you didn't.

Yes I'm sure there was good people on both sides that were protesting. Neither side look exactly like a bunch of badasses.

Ohhhhh noooo!!! They went to Lowe's and got tiki torches. And also chanting Nazi crap is protected by the first amendment. I may not like it nor do you but that's still not enough to warrant the attack from the opposing side that they brought.

As much as you like to trot out how people are sheep and brainwashed wake me up when you say anything remotely supporting the president.

Bout time someone called out Antifa. Nazi's are bad but their body count is child's play next to the commies.

When you have to follow Nazis are bad with a "but"...you may want to rethink your statement.

And nobody is defending Antifa...unlike the side that has to add the but the other guys are bad.

Hell...Trump was calling those standing with Nazis and white supremacists (paraphrasing) that some were good people.

Bullshit...good people don't stand next to Nazis and act like its all ok.

Lol....sure. I remember all those posts when you called out the softball shooter as a left extremist. Oh wait no you didn't.

Yes I'm sure there was good people on both sides that were protesting. Neither side look exactly like a bunch of badasses.

Ohhhhh noooo!!! They went to Lowe's and got tiki torches. And also chanting Nazi crap is protected by the first amendment. I may not like it nor do you but that's still not enough to warrant the attack from the opposing side that they brought.

As much as you like to trot out how people are sheep and brainwashed wake me up when you say anything remotely supporting the president.

I didn't call out the softball shooter? I don't recall defending him or anything he stood for at all.

Link to anything close to what you are suggesting here?

Tell me what kind of good people stand shoulder to shoulder with Nazis and white supremacists?

Do you understand the meaning of the torches? You really want to defend that or chanting Nazi crap? Yes...they have the right to chant that. And they should be bashed about that...not legitimized by the BS the president is doing and you are doing now.

Claiming the attack came from the left? That it was the left that started it all? Are you really that blind and biased?

I have supported several things he has done and said...you can look it up...but don't hold your breath from me to file through this board to prove it to someone so stupid as to say the crap you just did above.

I didn't call out the softball shooter? I don't recall defending him or anything he stood for at all.

Link to anything close to what you are suggesting here?

Tell me what kind of good people stand shoulder to shoulder with Nazis and white supremacists?

Do you understand the meaning of the torches? You really want to defend that or chanting Nazi crap? Yes...they have the right to chant that. And they should be bashed about that...not legitimized by the BS the president is doing and you are doing now.

Claiming the attack came from the left? That it was the left that started it all? Are you really that blind and biased?

I have supported several things he has done and said...you can look it up...but don't hold your breath from me to file through this board to prove it to someone so stupid as to say the crap you just did above.

And I'm not defending the guy that killed the girl. There's a difference between not standing by something and calling it out. You didn't call the softball shooter out but by God you want the president to call out this group. It's just your usual hypocrisy.

He didnt stand by or legitimize them. He's denounced them 6 times since Saturday. Naturally you've missed this little fact.

Just save us all the time and your stupid typing of diatribes and just say no matter what he does you're going to rip on it. I mean we know that's what you do but why waste all of our time? None of your posts are even that interesting so do us all a favor chump.

When you have to follow Nazis are bad with a "but"...you may want to rethink your statement.

And nobody is defending Antifa...unlike the side that has to add the but the other guys are bad.

Hell...Trump was calling those standing with Nazis and white supremacists (paraphrasing) that some were good people.

Bullshit...good people don't stand next to Nazis and act like its all ok.

Both can be true. Nazi's and Antifa are bad. As bad as Nazi's are (and not all of those guys were Nazi's) they had a constitutional right to assembly. When a DHS identified terrorist group shows up to disrupt that assembly and cause a riot, I think it's fair to denounce them as well. Why wouldn't it be?

And I'm not defending the guy that killed the girl. There's a difference between not standing by something and calling it out. You didn't call the softball shooter out but by God you want the president to call out this group. It's just your usual hypocrisy.

He didnt stand by or legitimize them. He's denounced them 6 times since Saturday. Naturally you've missed this little fact.

Just save us all the time and your stupid typing of diatribes and just say no matter what he does you're going to rip on it. I mean we know that's what you do but why waste all of our time? None of your posts are even that interesting so do us all a favor chump.

I didn't claim you were defending the guy who ran over the girl.

Go ahead and pull up the thread from the softball shooter and find where I didn't call him out. You are full of .

Ill do it for you.

My first post was calling out your idiocy and calling the guy a nutjob. I even gave you a pat on the back for a funny later in the thread.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=466348&p=5956276

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=466348&p=5956294

We can keep going...to how you all blamed the left and Obama and Kathy focking Griffin...while I was blaming the nutjob who did it. Dumbass.

And comparing what you claim I didn't do...to the focking President of the United States? Are you that focking stupid...really..are you?

He legitimized them with the answers to the questions today. When pressed about the alt right...he gives the what about the alt left.

Not all the protesters were bad...some were good people. Bullshit. Good people don't march with Nazis.

These are good people?

The constant blame the left is what is legitimizing these people. Which is why all the focking nutjobs were praising him today and all sane people were calling Trump out for that bullshit.

You are echoing people like Duke praising his ass today. That should tell you something...but it won't.

Sorry...I won't do you that favor. IF he does something worthy of praise...I will say so. Those things are very few and far between and far outweighed by all his bullshit. Which you won't even call out any of it...just keep defending his crap. Its quite pathetic the idiotic stuff you all will back.

Both can be true. Nazi's and Antifa are bad. As bad as Nazi's are (and not all of those guys were Nazi's) they had a constitutional right to assembly. When a DHS identified terrorist group shows up to disrupt that assembly and cause a riot, I think it's fair to denounce them as well. Why wouldn't it be?

Nobody is denying their right to assemble.

And thus far...the claims of Antifa are unfounded (especially the video just posted...and the night time torch protest where there were students standing in the way...not terroristic antifa.

The woman killed...not antifa.

JFC...nobody has defended antifa...ever. When they have caused violence at other protests...I and others called that out as crap and a way to fock up any cause that might have been legit. But we didn't do the ...yeah, but the other side is bad too BS.

But you won't get that point...it doesn't fit your narrative.

How come the softball shooter was a nut case but this kid with the car isn't?

Again, you guys are missing the point - deliberately or otherwise.

Trump has touted himself as the King of media - the best communicator - THE most savvy media guy ever to rule the roost. Go find whatever quotes you want.

All he had to do was STFUP.

Instead, it took him MINUTES to call out a Black CEO who quit his association with Trump.

Took him DAYS to jump on the Charleston story sufficiently - and now, we know it was damn near at gunpoint - and insincere.

THAT juxtaposition alone= Stupid Media Messaging. He's loading the gun for them.

THEN, he completely wasted what he did yesterday - and reinvigorated a news cycle that was burning itself out.

Again, just stupid.

We know that there are some of you who will never admit he does anything wrong. Hell, he could shove Melanoma down the AF1 stairs - and you guys would defend him. - So, no reason to take that seriously.

But if you really ARE a fan of Trump, he did himself, you and the country no favors today.

But hey - We're not talking about Russia!!! (Boy, Trump';s so SMART!)