Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Jesus Trump, STFU P

If I agree, will you go drop a load in your wife and drop your blood pressure? I want you to feel good about the work you did today. I agree with your last post.

No Shiit, Tucker Carlson tonight reminds us:

"Plato, Mohammed, the Aztecs and Plato all owned slaves"

:doh:

Wow. Mohammed and the Aztecs. - Wow.

...Not to mention Mickey's Dog.

Newbie= Willis McGahees Dentist. That's what Newbie uses when he's given a time out because he can't control himself. Sort of like Trump.

He will be by to lie and say it isn't him. Focking douchbag troll.

Obama sided with the blacks that killed cops, for Christ's sake. You're just going to have to deal with Trump libs. For 7 years and 5 months longer. :lol:

Not only sided with them but invited that terrorist organization to the white house

Trump's right again. Apparently, it's time to:

1. Tear down the Washington Monument

2. Remove 3 faces from Mount Rushmore

3. Re-name Washington D.C.

4. Re-name the state of Washington

5. Remove Washington from the quarter and dollar bill.

just for starters.

:thumbsup:

I don't strongly disagree with anything much that he actually said. I mean, anyone who was anywhere near that rally is a focking moron.

But the tone of it was all wrong. Hostile, belligerent, etc.

Honestly, if I'm a trump advisor, I think it's time to give up on the presidential thing. He just can't do it. He can't be conciliatory and say the calm, reasoned thing.

Might as well play to his strengths. He's a firebrand. Let him do his thing and the chips fall where they may. God help us all.

He's a focking nutjob petulant child. Completely unreliable.

I cannot focking believe some people STILL want this guy running the country.

He's a focking nutjob petulant child. Completely unreliable.

I cannot focking believe some people STILL want this guy running the country.

You do realize a portion of our support for him has a lot to do with how completely nuts he drives you libs being unconventional right?

Personally...I can't wait to vote him back in. 4 more years of you guys outraged is immensely entertaining.

Market, jobs, security, immigration. Four for four in my book. The rest of this is just fluff.

You do realize a portion of our support for him has a lot to do with how completely nuts he drives you libs being unconventional right?

Personally...I can't wait to vote him back in. 4 more years of you guys outraged is immensely entertaining.

Market, jobs, security, immigration. Four for four in my book. The rest of this is just fluff.

Your first part of this post shows how dumb you are.

Support a guy because he pisses off anonymous people in a message board. Do you understand how stupid that is?

Then you are a child. To vote for an obviously unfit man to wield nuclear missiles just because it p!sses the other side off I the most pathetic thing I've ever heard.

And btw... he ain't accomplished jack diddly sh!t on any of that other stuff yet. And doesn't look real likely he will.

• Like 1

No! I don't realize that.

That is completely insane. You'd have an incompetent nutjob run the country just to piss off your "enemies"? That's crazy, and the very definition of CUTTING OFF YOUR NOSE TO SPITE YOUR FACE.

Jesus Christ people -- get ahold of yourselves!!

Hahaha...look how quick you tards jump on that.

Hmm...market up? Check (when some of you idiots said the market would crash)

Immigration?.....deportations are way up.

Jobs? 1 million in 6 months.....and they are higher end jobs, not part time BS.

Security? I lump that with increased military....definitely.

Don't bother replying...I know you won't credit him with anything.

Rage on!!!!!

Then you are a child. To vote for an obviously unfit man to wield nuclear missiles just because it p!sses the other side off I the most pathetic thing I've ever heard.

And btw... he ain't accomplished jack diddly sh!t on any of that other stuff yet. And doesn't look real likely he will.

Many people voted for a guy because he was black. Others for a woman because she was a woman. Just as absurd.

Think if Clinton or Bernie Sanders became President. We'd be losing to ISIS, invading Syria and Lebanon with Clinton. With Bernie he'd use taxpayer dollars to increase the minimum wage, and pay off college loans. Tons of Refugees and Illegals would flood into the country, many small towns would grow into majority Muslim countries, Mosques would be built, prayers in the middle of the day, demands to change the work day so they could pray half the day, Sharia law, rapes would increase, they would be intolerant to other religions and atheist and other Muslims who weren't following strict Islam. Tons of taxpayer money would keep illegals fed and sheltered, blacks would stay poor, no economic progress.

Oh and don't forget how they would treat all of us who don't agree with them. Cake bakers would be fined and/or imprisoned for refusing based on their religious beliefs to bake a cake for gays, etc, etc.

• Like 1

Many people voted for a guy because he was black. Others for a woman because she was a woman. Just as absurd.

No frigging kidding. Good luck pointing that out to them...even when the numbers clearly back that.

No frigging kidding. Good luck pointing that out to them...even when the numbers clearly back that.

They have convinced themselves of their own purity. The rest of us are immoral and ignorant.

Hahaha...look how quick you tards jump on that.

Hmm...market up? Check (when some of you idiots said the market would crash)

Immigration?.....deportations are way up.

Jobs? 1 million in 6 months.....and they are higher end jobs, not part time BS.

Security? I lump that with increased military....definitely.

Don't bother replying...I know you won't credit him with anything.

Rage on!!!!!

I'm not raging.

My number one fear with trump from day one was his utter lack of diplomacy. The noko situation was a prime example. This roll of the dice appears to have worked. For now. But it was just that... nuclear Russian roullete.

Fortunately, he is such a terrible leader and dooshbag that he is even at war with his own party now, and can't even manage to run his own west wing office competently. So I'm pretty satisfied that nothing terribly significant on a legislative front is going to happen (healthcare, tax reform, etc.)

I just hope the dumb mother focker doesn't start a focking war in the next three and a half years before he gets run out.

He's actually accomplished quite a bit. Just because the MSM pretty much avoids anything positive doesn't change that fact. But keep spewing talking points :thumbsup:

I'm not raging.

My number one fear with trump from day one was his utter lack of diplomacy. The noko situation was a prime example. This roll of the dice appears to have worked. For now. But it was just that... nuclear Russian roullete.

Fortunately, he is such a terrible leader and dooshbag that he is even at war with his own party now, and can't even manage to run his own west wing office competently. So I'm pretty satisfied that nothing terribly significant on a legislative front is going to happen (healthcare, tax reform, etc.)

I just hope the dumb mother focker doesn't start a focking war in the next three and a half years before he gets run out.

This is what I'm talking about. You could actually give him credit for finally after years and years of never doing anything getting China on board against North Korea. But naturally you guys wont.

He's at war with Republicans. Okay let's say that's true. Given your distain for the Republican party and its lack of leadership apparently. I would think that would make you happy that he's disrupting the apple cart.

Problem I think you have aside from not having a candidate remotely close to voting for next election is that even though you guys get upset. You guys post every single day. Most Americans are not paying attention to this nearly as much as we do. He'll get reelected.

He's actually accomplished quite a bit. Just because the MSM pretty much avoids anything positive doesn't change that fact. But keep spewing talking points :thumbsup:

:lol:

"Th greatest first 100 days in office ever!"

"The biggest inauguration crowd ever!"

Keep drinking the Kool-aid, you focking moron

This is what I'm talking about. You could actually give him credit for finally after years and years of never doing anything getting China on board against North Korea. But naturally you guys wont.

He's at war with Republicans. Okay let's say that's true. Given your distain for the Republican party and its lack of leadership apparently. I would think that would make you happy that he's disrupting the apple cart.

Problem I think you have aside from not having a candidate remotely close to voting for next election is that even though you guys get upset. You guys post every single day. Most Americans are not paying attention to this nearly as much as we do. He'll get reelected.

The good things that were happening continue. He gets credit for not focking it up. That's good. He hasn't done anything to make any of that happen, any more than you would say Obama did.

As for congress, this whole presidency is about damage control for me. We have a petulant child president and evil congressional leadership. Nothing is the best case scenario.

As for reelection, No. He won't.

I doubt he even gets re NOMINATED, let alone re elected.

He will face levels of young and minority turnout that even Obama never got. His numbers suck ass. any poll you want to look at.

I honestly think the way it goes down is he decides not to run again, takes his ball, and plays elder statesman for the rest of his life.

No. He won't.

I doubt he even gets re NOMINATED, let alone re elected.

64% of the country focking hates the guy. He will face levels of young and minority turnout that even Obama never got.

I honestly think the way it goes down is he decided not to run again, takes his ball, and plays elder statesman for the rest of his life.

You have to first BE a statesman to be an elder statesman.

Fock this guy, he'll go down in infamy

You have to first BE a statesman to be an elder statesman.

Fock this guy, he'll go down in infamy

I said play.

We will hear this assbag flatulate on every topic from now till he dies. Possibly on his own media platform.

Where were you when Obummer told NOKO "We could destroy you"? Is that somehow better than what Trump said?

What Trump said wasn't a roll of the dice. It's a reminder that, while NOKO may be able to make a first strike, we'd see it as soon as it happened and they'd be toast. When we were in a cold war with the Soviet Union, there was a term - Mutually Assured Destruction. Because both countries could basically annihilate the earth if they wanted. But with NOKO the revised term is - Assured Destruction. Because NOKO would get one blast off and then they'd be toast. Do you really think KJU is going to let his country be destroyed trying to bomb Guam? If so, you're as nuts as Newbie/Sho Dumb.

You should have stayed away. Remember when you came back and said you were going to keep out of the politics thread? Yeah.

Where were you when Obummer told NOKO "We could destroy you"? Is that somehow better than what Trump said?

What Trump said wasn't a roll of the dice. It's a reminder that, while NOKO may be able to make a first strike, we'd see it as soon as it happened and they'd be toast. When we were in a cold war with the Soviet Union, there was a term - Mutually Assured Destruction. Because both countries could basically annihilate the earth if they wanted. But with NOKO the revised term is - Assured Destruction. Because NOKO would get one blast off and then they'd be toast. Do you really think KJU is going to let his country be destroyed trying to bomb Guam? If so, you're as nuts as Newbie/Sho Dumb.

I said it last week... I don't necessarily have a problem with what he said so much. It was inflammatory, and thus a gamble, but sometimes, you do that.

My problem was twofold. One, he does this sh!t on twitter. Which is patently absurd.

Secondly, it is pretty clear at this point that there is zero control or discipline to this White House. He says one thing one day that is clearly advisor speak. Then the next day pops off on his own and says something else.

If he talks to the brass, and the intelligence folks, and they all decide that talking tough is a good play, fine. But it looked to me like he just shot off at the mouth. His staff seemed pretty shocked by it.

That scares me. Maybe I'm a poosay though.

• Like 1

You should have stayed away. Remember when you came back and said you were going to keep out of the politics thread? Yeah.

I forgot how focking stupid you are. Silly me!

The various stages / arguments when the TrumpTards have no other arrows left in their quiver:

The ever handy: :lol:

The losing effectiveness, but still... TILT!

The Jeesus not ANOTHER thread!!! :cry:

And, of course, when literally all they have left is to throw the bow: "We just like to rile you guys up! That's what Trump's doing!" :overhead:

- Whatever you say Cletus. The same guy you've gone to the mattresses for the past 2 years is suddenly Comedic Relief. Gotcha. :rolleyes:

Cliinton promised NOKO's destruction if they started any shite. Everyone thought that was fine. We promised Russia mutual destruction. Fine too. Trump does it, albeit like a rich ass hole would, and he's unstable. And thats Trumps biggest problem. He's not a racist or a madman. He's just an ass hole. Funny when he had a hit show for NBC and the swells wanted to golf on his courses and live in his apartments he wasn't any of those things.

The various stages / arguments when the TrumpTards have no other arrows left in their quiver:

The ever handy: :lol:

The losing effectiveness, but still... TILT!

The Jeesus not ANOTHER thread!!! :cry:

And, of course, when literally all they have left is to throw the bow: "We just like to rile you guys up! That's what Trump's doing!" :overhead:

- Whatever you say Cletus. The same guy you've gone to the mattresses for the past 2 years is suddenly Comedic Relief. Gotcha. :rolleyes:

You forgot "but Hilary/Obama"

Nothingburger

Fake news

And the ever popular "call the other guy a liberal poosay"

I said it last week... I don't necessarily have a problem with what he said so much. It was inflammatory, and thus a gamble, but sometimes, you do that.

My problem was twofold. One, he does this sh!t on twitter. Which is patently absurd.

Secondly, it is pretty clear at this point that there is zero control or discipline to this White House. He says one thing one day that is clearly advisor speak. Then the next day pops off on his own and says something else.

If he talks to the brass, and the intelligence folks, and they all decide that talking tough is a good play, fine. But it looked to me like he just shot off at the mouth. His staff seemed pretty shocked by it.

That scares me. Maybe I'm a poosay though.

No you're absolutely right: the man is unhinged. There is no broader strategy at play here

You forgot "but Hilary/Obama"

Nothingburger

Fake news

And the ever popular "call the other guy a liberal poosay"

Dammit!!

SO Right!

errr, I mean, 'correct'.

No, wait, that's so "Alt-Right!"

Was it more inflammatory than when Obummer said he could destrroy NOKO or that he wouldn't hesitate using force against them? I find it disingenuous to hear you talk about Trump in a manner that could equally be applied to Obummer, unless of course you can point me to a thread where you had the same complaint with Obummer.

If your complaint isn't with what he said but how he said it or the medium he chose to send it from, then don't mention the comment itself and focus on the how he said it or the medium.

Think if Clinton or Bernie Sanders became President. We'd be losing to ISIS, invading Syria and Lebanon with Clinton. With Bernie he'd use taxpayer dollars to increase the minimum wage, and pay off college loans. Tons of Refugees and Illegals would flood into the country, many small towns would grow into majority Muslim countries, Mosques would be built, prayers in the middle of the day, demands to change the work day so they could pray half the day, Sharia law, rapes would increase, they would be intolerant to other religions and atheist and other Muslims who weren't following strict Islam. Tons of taxpayer money would keep illegals fed and sheltered, blacks would stay poor, no economic progress.

Oh and don't forget how they would treat all of us who don't agree with them. Cake bakers would be fined and/or imprisoned for refusing based on their religious beliefs to bake a cake for gays, etc, etc.

Dumbest post of the day...well second dumbest behind supporting someone to piss off people you don't know.

I forgot how you used to school me daily, which is part of the reason I pussed out on this bored in the first place.

I know. You're my personal punching bag, much like Sho is to the rest of the bored. I'll be glad to continue making you look like the little b*tch that you are. It's ok snowflake.

They believe whatever he tells them...then blame the media for not believing the bullshit.

I know. You're my personal punching bag, much like Sho is to the rest of the bored. I'll be glad to continue making you look like the little b*tch that you are. It's ok snowflake.

Cute little quote manip. So original! ^_^

Cute little quote manip. So original! ^_^

Just changed it to be factual. Sorry snowflake. Back to your safe space.