Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Falcons new stadium has Chic fil a in it

You came here posting that people were mocking his beliefs. Wiff is focking with you now, but when you made your post, who was mocking his beliefs? No one. You should take the rest of the day off. You're having a rough start. :doh:

Lol you are an idiot. Before I even commented that he was mocking the guy's beliefs. You truly are stupid. That or a troll. Prob both. But I still stand by idiot. Learn to read dumbass :wave:

Lol you are an idiot. Before I even commented that he was mocking the guy's beliefs. You truly are stupid. That or a troll. Prob both. But I still stand by idiot. Learn to read dumbass :wave:

Go rest up for your big pro baseball game tonight, Babe. :clap:

Go rest up for your big pro baseball game tonight, Babe. :clap:

Gets proven wrong and can't do anything so he resorts to trying to make fun of someone. Oh how sad newbie is. His fake life of travel and "girlfriend studying for her masters" is a pathetic cry for help :overhead:

Gets proven wrong and can't do anything so he resorts to trying to make fun of someone. Oh how sad newbie is. His fake life of travel and "girlfriend studying for her masters" is a pathetic cry for help :overhead:

Help me out here. Let's say I truly was lying and I never take any of these trips, never have a hot girlfriend, and don't make a lot of money. Enlighten me on why I'd lie about my girlfriend going for her masters? My ex-wife got hers too while we were married. Or is that a lie too?

I do like my bigotry fried with a side of waffle fries.

Especially the spicy bigotry sandwich...save that pickle though...vile disgusting addition to a good sammich.

Google "Chick-Fil-A, homosexuals" You're welcome

Oh yeah, I remember that "controversy"... Eh...

You've got some interesting google searches. Good for you.

I was answering someone else's question, ass hole

I do like my bigotry fried with a side of waffle fries.

Especially the spicy bigotry sandwich...save that pickle though...vile disgusting addition to a good sammich.

I like the Pickle! :banana:

Help me out here. Let's say I truly was lying and I never take any of these trips, never have a hot girlfriend, and don't make a lot of money. Enlighten me on why I'd lie about my girlfriend going for her masters? My ex-wife got hers too while we were married. Or is that a lie too?

Your girlfriend is nice looking. Not hot, but good for you. And I would love to know what you think a lot of money is. Make sure your landlord gets the rent.

They had one in the old stadium too. Why is this news? :dunno:

Because someone found it funny they were not open on Sundays...many who don't understand these stadiums are open more than just Sundays.

Your girlfriend is nice looking. Not hot, but good for you. And I would love to know what you think a lot of money is. Make sure your landlord gets the rent.

You've never seen my girlfriend. You saw an ex-girlfriend. hth And she was hot. Especially compared to someone who's too ugly to ever post a pic of his wife. Or even himself for that matter.

As for what is a lot of money, let's just say I make more than you ever did, relative to the area I live. Maybe not in terms of NYC money.

Many people assume that Chik Fil A is closed on Sundays

due to its founding in a Deep Red State of Atlanta, Georgia.

But the truth is, it's more about work-life balance than religion.

In an interview with Thrillist, Chick-fil-A's senior director explains how the company's late founder, S. Truett Cathy, decided early on that workers needed time off to preserve their sanity.

Cathy was once quoted as saying, "we aren't really in the chicken business, we are in the people's business."

Oops.

Turns out, Truett Cathy thought working in a fast food chicken joint was a full time job for everybody like himself.

Times have changed greatly since then.

With the advent of part-time hours, thousands of employees who are facing under-employment lose a prime opportunity

to earn much needed additional revenue on one of a few days when such an opportunity would present itself.

- Not to mention, affording the corporation a chance to keep employees under the minimum

hours needed to participate in health insurance, profit sharing and tuition reimbursement.

All in the misinterpreted notion that doing so is/was done for strictly religious reasons. - A canard that Chik Fil A is happy to propagate and slow to disavow.

You've never seen my girlfriend. You saw an ex-girlfriend. hth And she was hot. Especially compared to someone who's too ugly to ever post a pic of his wife. Or even himself for that matter.

As for what is a lot of money, let's just say I make more than you ever did, relative to the area I live. Maybe not in terms of NYC money.

That brings up a good question, could we might have a look? :wave:

If a girl ever makes eye contact with me, I'll post her pic. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Some liberal probably thought it was funny...

Not news. It is more ironic. The signature tenant for the building is a team that plays there 10 days a year and usually on Sunday's. While there are other events that are held there, one has to question whether a different location would have better foot traffic throughout the year and a place that is open when most pro football games are played might be a better use of that space.

If you are judging whether this place has threads based on things that are actually newsworthy, then we should really be questioning your sanity.

That brings up a good question, could we might have a look? :wave:

If a girl ever makes eye contact with me, I'll post her pic. :thumbsup:

I could be focking Emily Ratjkowski and jealous guys with ugly wives would say she was average. Sad sad life some people live. :(

I could be focking Emily Ratjkowski and jealous guys with ugly wives would say she was average. Sad sad life some people live. :(

Yeah but still. :)

Yeah but still. :)

Check your messages. But you're not allowed to imagine how much she loves butt stuff when looking at her pictures.

Check your messages. But you're not allowed to imagine how much she loves butt stuff when looking at her pictures.

Not bad at all. :thumbsup:

She seems to have a bit of ethnicity to her. In that last one she looks like she could be sister to Olivia Munn. :wub:

Not bad at all. :thumbsup:

She seems to have a bit of ethnicity to her. In that last one she looks like she could be sister to Olivia Munn. :wub:

Thank you my man. Tonight, I'll pretend she's Olivia. :thumbsup:

Spicy Chicken w Mayo and Pickles FTW

:wub:

Nice team you have out there in Flushing.

I'd rather watch Ghey pron right about now. Don't quote me on that though.

:mad:

I'd rather watch Ghey pron right about now. Don't quote me on that though.

:mad:

Eh, so many injuries. Too bad Collins is going to take the fall. Not his fault