Sign in to follow this  
vuduchile

Kavanaugh sexual misconduct in High School

Wait a minute here. I didn't think she told anyone or spoke of it until like six years ago? How was it the "talk of the school"?

:unsure:

Never told anyone in detail I believe was the story...not that she never told anyone of it at all.

Edit...here is that quote from the post story.

Ford said she told no one of the incident in any detail until 2012, when she was in couples therapy with her husband. The therapist’s notes, portions of which were provided by Ford and reviewed by The Washington Post, do not mention Kavanaugh’s name but say she reported that she was attacked by students “from an elitist boys’ school” who went on to become “highly respected and high-ranking members of society in Washington.” The notes say four boys were involved, a discrepancy Ford says was an error on the therapist’s part. Ford said there were four boys at the party but only two in the room.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/california-professor-writer-of-confidential-brett-kavanaugh-letter-speaks-out-about-her-allegation-of-sexual-assault/2018/09/16/46982194-b846-11e8-94eb-3bd52dfe917b_story.html?utm_term=.0f11bf3d00c6

There is nothing credible about the alleged victim or this person who said they heard a rumor he did nothing about. To think this is credible and not like the Obama birth certificate is blind political affiliation stupidity.

That is your opinion at this point.

A person who has others corroborating it, who has gone to therapy for it...has shown all the actions of a possible assault victim is more credible than...

Hey, that guy with the foreign name isn't born here.

It's possible teenage boys are stupid and talk about things they shouldn't talk about...HTH.

She claims it happened in the summer when school is out.

Absolute shitt show. This is the future of politics. It's only going to get worse. I'm out. Enjoy unverifiable accusations unless Kavanaugh says he did it, that's all they are and can ever be. Hearsay, rumors, one accusation form 35 years ago from underage drunk teenager without evidence, and a social media lunch mob can take down a highly respected judge. Pure insanity. People on board with this kind of "Justice" are focking nuts.

• Like 1

A person who has others corroborating it, who has gone to therapy for it...has shown all the actions of a possible assault victim is more credible than...

She claims she went to therapy for it.

No Mr.Hand you don't get it.

This attempted rape and murder happened during the summer but Tom and his buddies were talking about it at their All Boys school the next year, of which it got back to Fords school and it was the "talk of the school".

Yet nobody knew about it until six years ago.

Come on man. Get with it.

• Like 1

Absolute shitt show. This is the future of politics. It's only going to get worse. I'm out. Enjoy unverifiable accusations unless Kavanaugh says he did it, that's all they are and can ever be. Hearsay, rumors, one accusation form 35 years ago from underage drunk teenager without evidence, and a social media lunch mob can take down a highly respected judge. Pure insanity. People on board with this kind of "Justice" are focking nuts.

And people wanting to just sweep it all under the rug are nuts IMO.

I thought Kavenaugh went to an all boys school. This was a woman who posted this about her school. No?

Maybe I'm wrong, hard to keep up with all this hearsay from three decades ago.

I don't know the connections/relationships these people had, but come on man, if you are going to play Scooby and gang and try to solve the mystery, don't be Shaggy.

Some of us in school actually had friends we saw over the summer and spoke with, guess that wasn't the case for you.

• Like 1

And seeing her story as credible is your opinion. Hopefully, this woman and Amy Shumar can share there horrible assault stories with women that have really been assaulted. I am sure they would appreciate the fairytales.

Some of us in school actually had friends we saw over the summer and spoke with, guess that wasn't the case for you.

Very weak, but not surprising from you.

I'm 42 and barely remember High School much less vivid details while drunk.

I'm extremely impressed with this Ford lady. :thumbsup:

No Mr.Hand you don't get it.

This attempted rape and murder happened during the summer but Tom and his buddies were talking about it at their All Boys school the next year, of which it got back to Fords school and it was the "talk of the school".

Yet nobody knew about it until six years ago.

Come on man. Get with it.

Kavanaugh was raised in Bethesda, Maryland. As a teenager he attended Georgetown Preparatory School,

Georgetown Preparatory School is a Jesuit university-preparatory school in North Bethesda, Maryland for boys grades 9 through 12. It is among the most selective boarding schools in the United States.[5][6] The only Jesuit boarding school in the United States, it is located in the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Washington on 93 acres

Christine Blassey Ford spent her early life in Maryland, near Washington, D.C.,

Dang, Shaggy, yer right, it would be impossible for this story to spread, how would any of these people know each other. Jinxy!!!!

So, do you guys think you're going to have this thing solved by end of week? I just want to let the schedulers at Congress know whether or not to be ready on Monday morning or not. Thanks.

It's possible teenage boys are stupid and talk about things they shouldn't talk about...HTH.

Teenage boys also make up a lot of stupid stuff to try to sound cool...HTH

We could do an experiment...get you drunk and have some big guy try to rape you, and then see if you remember it. :rolleyes:

We could do an experiment...get you drunk and have some big guy try to rape you, and then see if you remember it. :rolleyes:

Son't forget......attempted inadvertent murder.

:lol:

Teenage boys also make up a lot of stupid stuff to try to sound cool...HTH

That really doesn't fit the current narrative though...they MADE up a possible sexual assault to sound cool. And then years later she decided to use the made up story to derail a SCOTUS nominee?

Remember it? He'd love! He would pretend it was Tiger and he was one of his pron star biotches.

This was the allegation I read and that's the only other third party that I know:

Who is Christine Blasey Ford, the professor who accused Brett Kavanaugh of sexual misconduct?

Again, remember that time you whined about not having serious conversations on the geek club...look in the mirror.

That is not the third party I am referring to. There is a third MALE who has been named and denied remembering being at the party. I am mobile but his last name is Smyth. You can Google it.

Wouldn't it be cool if she walked into the hearings with a 34 year-old kid and they had to give everyone a DNA test? Think we can get anyone to pick up this little nugget from a low-rent message bored? :lol:

An individual's ability to remember and relate details from their HS days can vary widely.

A HS friend recently posted a glory days football pic and a comment on FB about how a bullsh!t roughing call cost us the last game of the year. He recounted the details and 3-4 other guys, including the guy who was penalized chimed in to agree. It was all a great trip down memory lane, except most of what they said was untrue.

There was a penalty and it was costly, but completely legit. The penalty didn't come on an interference call on a Hail Mary to Alan Pinkett as they claimed. It came on a swing pass to their fullback. And contrary to their claims that we shut down Pinkett for the whole game, he actually had a pretty good game against us.

I watched my teammate spear the receiver right in front of me 2 seconds after he'd been ruled down. This teammate was a speed freak and played defense just as you would expect a tweaker to. The 15 yard penalty for a late hit put them in position to try a field goal from the 30 yd line with 6 seconds left. That field goal beat us as the clock expired and they went on to the state championship.

I have a great memory for stuff like this. But, my dad also has videos of this and every other HS football game I played in.

Also, after the game, the boosters spat on us instead of slipping us the usual $20 bills.

how did this person hear about something she never talked about

:doh:

already addressed that her statement was she didn't talk about it in detail...try again

And seeing her story as credible is your opinion. Hopefully, this woman and Amy Shumar can share there horrible assault stories with women that have really been assaulted. I am sure they would appreciate the fairytales.

Sad that immediately this is often the reaction...that its all just a fairy tale.

Odd though, how the reaction is different when its against a liberal hollywood type. Then immediately that person sucks and should never see work again and people on the right boycott.

Did someone attempt to rape you...because that is more of something people tend to remember pretty well vs. hey, I got drunk again at Skippy's house and we played playstation.

An individual's ability to remember and relate details from their HS days can vary widely.

A HS friend recently posted a glory days football pic and a comment on FB about how a bullsh!t roughing call cost us the last game of the year. He recounted the details and 3-4 other guys, including the guy who was penalized chimed in to agree. It was all a great trip down memory lane, except most of what they said was untrue.

There was a penalty and it was costly, but completely legit. The penalty didn't come on an interference call on a Hail Mary to Alan Pinkett as they claimed. It came on a swing pass to their fullback. And contrary to their claims that we shut down Pinkett for the whole game, he actually had a pretty good game against us.

I watched my teammate spear the receiver right in front of me 2 seconds after he'd been ruled down. This teammate was a speed freak and played defense just as you would expect a tweaker to. The 15 yard penalty for a late hit put them in position to try a field goal from the 30 yd line with 6 seconds left. That field goal beat us as the clock expired and they went on to win the state championship.

I have a great memory for stuff like this. But, my dad also has videos of this and every other HS football game I played in.

Also, after the game, the boosters spat on us instead of slipping us the usual $20 bills.

See post #284

• Like 1

already addressed that her statement was she didn't talk about it in detail...try again

Do you giggle a little when you type this sh!t out? You are clearly just focking with us right?

:huh:

Do you giggle a little when you type this sh!t out? You are clearly just focking with us right?

:huh:

Nope...laughed when drobeski tried to make a point that had already been addressed when KSB made the point earlier.

Sad that immediately this is often the reaction...that its all just a fairy tale.

Odd though, how the reaction is different when its against a liberal hollywood type. Then immediately that person sucks and should never see work again and people on the right boycott.

nonsense, Clinton literally raped multiple woman, his wife attacked those woman and scumb like you, the left and media love those rapist scumbags.

Hack!

I watched my teammate spear the receiver right in front of me 2 seconds after he'd been ruled down. This teammate was a speed freak and played defense just as you would expect a tweaker to. The 15 yard penalty for a late hit put them in position to try a field goal from the 30 yd line with 6 seconds left. That field goal beat us as the clock expired and they went on to win the state championship.

Was it against Polk High?

nonsense, Clinton literally raped multiple woman, his wife attacked those woman and scumb like you, the left and media love those rapist scumbags.

Hack!

I dont think literally means what you think it means.

Also...bringing up the Clintons :lol:

And no...I dont love them and never have so you are dead wrong there too with your piss poor whataboutism.

I dont think literally means what you think it means.

Also...bringing up the Clintons :lol:

And no...I dont love them and never have so you are dead wrong there too with your piss poor whataboutism.

He is 100% right.

No he wouldn't. She didn't say he was in the room. He would have been downstairs while this incident was happening upstairs in a bedroom, where Kavanaugh supposedly turned the music up loud so noone would hear. He was named as having attended the party and he has no recollection of having done so. Of course, your next talking point will be that he was and still is friends with Kavanaugh so that would be self serving.....And so it goes......

That is not the third party I am referring to. There is a third MALE who has been named and denied remembering being at the party. I am mobile but his last name is Smyth. You can Google it.

We were talking about different individuals.

New York Post

Patrick J. Smyth — who graduated with Kavanaugh from Georgetown Prep in North Bethesda, Md., in 1983 — also denied seeing any “improper conduct” from the nominee, CNN reported, citing a letter written by Smyth’s lawyer and sent to the Senate Judiciary Committee.

“I understand that I have been identified by Dr. Christine Blasey Ford as the person she remembers as ‘PJ’ who supposedly was present at the party she described in her statements to the Washington Post,” Smyth says in the statement,

“I am issuing this statement today to make it clear to all involved that I have no knowledge of the party in question; nor do I have any knowledge of the allegations of improper conduct she has leveled against Brett Kavanaugh.

Mark Judge is who I thought you meant(third party in the room). It seems we got a little crossed up on the details of other party goers---to a party neither of us were invited to attend. :(

USA Today

There's one key player we still haven't really heard from in the drama unfolding over the sexual assault allegations against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh: Mark Judge. According to Christine Blasey Ford, the woman who has accused Kavanaugh of holding her down and trying to rape her when they were teenagers, Judge was present for the incident.

Judge, like Ford and Kavanaugh, has been invited to testify before senators at what is likely to be an explosive hearing next week. But he's not doing it.

Why? Because he has no recollection of the incident, he said.

"I did not ask to be involved in this matter nor did anyone asked me to be involved," Judge said in a written statement forwarded to the committee by his attorney, Barbara Van Gelder. "The only reason I am involved is that Dr. Christine Blasey Ford remembers me as the other person in the room during the alleged assault."

He also said while he was friends with Kavanaugh in high school, he doesn't recall Kavanaugh ever acting that way.

So now we should have all our score cards updated. :cheers: