Sign in to follow this  
sderk

Kareem Hunt - Not Good

There were no reports or complaints filed to the police. I wonder why. Some stupid 19 year old drunk slut hanging around in some hotel hallway and aggressively attacking some dude and now is considered a victim? wow.

What would you say to your daughter if that was her?

You are taking this very personally

I would talk to her about how bad it is to make a set of decisions that land you outside a hotel room filled with dudes at 3 am. And I would be all ears for the story. And I would push her to understand her part in the situation.

If Kareem was my son, I would ask him about his decisions as well.

If he relaxes, eats it for making bad decisions, and does what the league asks of him, he will be allowed to play again. That assumes that there is not some horrible additional information waiting to come out.

• Like 1

Here we go again. Another huge plus for helping NE reach the Super Bowl yet again. How so? Because despite NE having the tiebreaker over the Chiefs, the Chiefs have a game in hand and likely would have had the playoff game in KC which IMO is very important. Instead, The Chiefs are now falling apart and will not be a factor. So..... the red carpet gets rolled out yet again for the Mediocriots. Gotta love the AFC. Well played guys. Way to give it to them on a silver platter. Yawn. 20+ years and counting with zero resistance offered. Great.

So, yeah. Every playoff game now in the AFC goes through Foxboro where everything & every call goes one way. Enjoy.

Here we go again. Another huge plus for helping NE reach the Super Bowl yet again. How so? Because despite NE having the tiebreaker over the Chiefs, the Chiefs have a game in hand and likely would have had the playoff game in KC which IMO is very important. Instead, The Chiefs are now falling apart and will not be a factor. So..... the red carpet gets rolled out yet again for the Mediocriots. Gotta love the AFC. Well played guys. Way to give it to them on a silver platter. Yawn. 20+ years and counting with zero resistance offered. Great.

So, yeah. Every playoff game now in the AFC goes through Foxboro where everything & every call goes one way. Enjoy.

Not so fast. KC still gets two games with Oakland, including a Week 17 can of corn at home in Arrowhead. And not only is Spencer Ware no plumber, I remember folks complaining loudly about Hunt's diminished role earlier this season when Mahomes was having 6 touchdown games. At least this gives Reid some time to adjust the playbook some.

• Like 1

Not so fast. KC still gets two games with Oakland, including a Week 17 can of corn at home in Arrowhead. And not only is Spencer Ware no plumber, I remember folks complaining loudly about Hunt's diminished role earlier this season when Mahomes was having 6 touchdown games. At least this gives Reid some time to adjust the playbook some.

God I hope so....

Go figure. What a genius. It took losing his job for him to know he has no brain in his head.

I wish some team would just pick him up already, so he can start his suspension already. I have him for 2 more years as a keeper.

According to NFL Network's Ian Rapoport, free agent RB Kareem Hunt has entered counseling for alcohol and anger management.

Hunt acknowledged his struggles with anger management in an interview with ESPN's Lisa Salters last week and has already begun counseling. He's also getting treatment for issues related to alcohol abuse. The league is currently investigating Hunt for three separate incidents including a physical altercation with a woman at a Cleveland hotel, which led to his release from Kansas City. The running back has already been in touch with the NFL Players Association and is expected to meet with league officials sometime in the next few weeks. Hunt is sure to receive a lengthy suspension—NFL Network's Ian Rapoport expects it to be longer than the standard six-game punishment for domestic violence—though ultimately we'd expect the former NFL rushing yards leader to resurface. Dec 9 - 8:51 AM