Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Silent House

It's that time of year again. You'll probably see this movie in rotation for Halloween. Piece of advice? Don't even bother. The only good thing about this movie is it stars the third Olsen sister who wears a very deep cut scoop neck white blouse and has large boobs.

There is nothing Moore hacky in a horror film then somebody pulls back the curtain or opens the door or whatever the music crescendos and there's nothing there.

Better than half the time this pitch goes into a fit of hysterics because she saw something. But even with the benefit of instant replay? I see nothing. Not to mention the entire things shot at night which is another cheap ass film stunt.

Honest to God, Blair Witch was the bottom of the ladder for me in terms of lame-ass Horror. This is right down there with it. Unless you are in desperate need of some serious downblouse action, skip it.

Blair Witch (the recent one) was one of the most tedious movies I've ever seen, I wanted to turn it off 10 minutes in.

Blair Witch (the recent one) was one of the most tedious movies I've ever seen, I wanted to turn it off 10 minutes in.

The original Blair Witch that came out around 2000 give or take? Good God, that was like an episode of Road Rules gone bad. The worst part was all the hype. I was massively disappointed and pissed off at that one.

The original Blair Witch that came out around 2000 give or take? Good God, that was like an episode of Road Rules gone bad. The worst part was all the hype. I was massively disappointed and pissed off at that one.

You didn't like that one either but it made Blair Witch from 2016 look like Rosemary's Baby or something, it was that bad.

Silent House by the Dixie Chicks is an excellent song. It is about Natalie's grandmother who had Alzheimer's.

is there anything good on netflix? why do I even have netflix? it is like movie channels, but I have failed to get rid of it yet.

was netflix at one time better? I only got it 2 years go, and after the first go around it became useless. It is full of the same movies that were on it 2 years ago. I guess the docs change around once every handful of months.

is there anything good on netflix? why do I even have netflix? it is like movie channels, but I have failed to get rid of it yet.

was netflix at one time better? I only got it 2 years go, and after the first go around it became useless. It is full of the same movies that were on it 2 years ago. I guess the docs change around once every handful of months.

Yeah it used to be better.

For a long time they were pretty much the only game in town.

Then everyone and their mother started a streaming service so competition for rights to content went up dramatically.

Plus POS internet providers like Comcast started shaking them down too - pay us or we'll slow down your customers' access.

So now it does kinda suck besides their own original stuff, which they have to rely on because they can no longer afford to acquire the rights to others' content.

Still money if you have kids though. They like watching the same movie 500 times