Sign in to follow this  
joneo

Titans @ Houston - In-Game Discussion

I see a defensive , low scoring game with plenty of FGs. Thoughts???

Edited by Mike FF Today
Title edit

I'm down by 14.3. Opponent still has Titans kicker - Succop, but I have Texans D and Hopkins to go. Could be close.

Hoping for very few FG's.

Considering I need 30 from the Texans D, I'm hoping for a couple of defensive scores and a boat load of sacks and turnovers from Watt and company.

I hear what people need for Fantasy, but what do you think will happen in reality? High score...Avg score.... low score....who wins..... what kind of game do you expect?

These teams are a bit unpredictable but overall Im seeing a low score sloppy game. Titans and Texans are both in top 5 of points against.

Watson is X factor, he could make some big plays or boneheaded plays.

• Like 1

The O/U are 42-42.5 so vegas expects a low scoring close game

• Like 1

Without checking the numbers, my impression of the TEN DEF is that it's done a reasonably good job of hindering opponents' offenses. Couple that with TEN's sluggish offense and I agree with these expectations for a low scoring game.

• Like 1

Inactives

Titans: WR Taywan Taylor, S Dane Cruikshank, RB David Fluellen, RB Dalyn Dawkins, OG Aaron Stinnie, OT Tyler Marz, DE Matt Dickerson

Texans: LB Duke Ejiofor, CB Natrell Jamerson, WR Vyncint Smith, CB Deante Burton, LB Josh Keyes, DE Carlos Watkins, DE Joel Heath

So. I pretty much gave up. Figured it would take a long 40 plus yard td from Smith that would activate the big bonus to even have a chance. Dude had scored 11 points this this year. I check and I am down 8 after 24 points by Smith so far. Any more catches and yards by Smith and I might win.

Fock you fornette. 5 more yards and I get a 10 point 100 yard bonus and I win right now.

I had DeShaun Watson and Jonnu Smith. Won 308.5 to 186. Best weekly score of the year in the league, total points leader for the regular season. On to the playoffs.

Good luck in the playoffs, that’s great.

• Like 1

Good luck in the playoffs, that’s great.

Thanks. I had to win the last 2 weeks to get to a 6-6 record and a 4 way tie and outscore my opponent by 49 points to win the tiebreaker and make the playoffs. 4 teams make the playoffs. 2 week totals in playoffs, weeks 13&14 are semi-finals, and 15&16 are finals/championship weeks. My team is rolling at the right time.

Wow I’ll be rooting for your team to keep on performing at a winning level.

Keep us posted.

Good luck.