Sign in to follow this  
NorthernVike

Who is the bored alcoholic

Drunkest Geek  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Which Geek is the bored's biggest alcoholic?

• Shotsup
    • Bunny's Bastage
    • Sux
    • NorthernVike
    • Titansbucksbears
    • Sho Nuff
    • Wiffleball
    • Megla

Shots is a shoe in to be on the list.

Bunny may be a drunk but he's a sociable one.

Sux drinks coors light, nuff said

NorthernVike ice fishes and camps every weekend - Drunk

Titan's reminds me of Rajesh form Big Bang Theory , has to be drunk to talk to wimmens so...

Sho Nuff sits on his couch all day drinking burbon

Wiff still post from his mom's basement even after she has passed

Megla - A drunken good o'l boy from Florida who spends his days with a cocktail in hand while smoking his meat

Will add more with suggestions

Whooooo's drinking tonight?!!?!?!?!?!?!?

All the above :cheers:

I like my booze but I can't keep up with you focking lushes :cheers:

90'sbaby suffers from fetal alcohol syndrome... does that count? :D

• Like 2

You shouldn't have been drinking while pregnant with him. :nono:

:first: :clap:

You shouldn't have been drinking while pregnant with him. :nono:

Or jammed that coat hanger in his brain. :(

Or jammed that coat hanger in his brain. :(

It's ok, he survived, kinda.

Mom? Is that you?

Well, I hate to disabuse you guys of your notions, pero:

1. I'm lucky if i get to drink once a month now. In fact, last time was ma BD in mid-May. Total lightweight now. That's okay, I more than got my lifetime fill. Thought'd be harder (to lay off), but I guess not. My brudda actually went into shock/convulsions/frothing, etc. when he went to rehab. Turns out, I was more of a "out of habit" than a "chemical dependency" kind of guy. Thank God.

Yeah, Ceteris Paribus, I'd rather be drinking beer just about any time, but alas, the Paribus hasn't been Ceteris in a long time.

2. Mom's basement went on the market and sold almost immediately long ago. Now, the key is to see whether the proceeds last longer than her stay at the facility. Her BD was Sunday. doubt she'll see another. Actually, doubt she'll see another snow for that matter. And whilst we're at it, not even sure she'll make it through the month.

My vote is Bunny. He posted some pretty serious concerns a while back, but we haven't revisited them. Sounds like he's got his reasons, but that chit will show up and kill ya good. Pretty much, If I had a do over, I'd say your 30th s/b the last time doing shots. Once your liver's focked, it's focked good and proper. No getting better. That's why when I do drink, no mas shots. Beer is just fine, thank you very much. :cheers:

Well, I hate to disabuse you guys of your notions, pero:

1. I'm lucky if i get to drink once a month now. In fact, last time was ma BD in mid-May. Total lightweight now. That's okay, I more than got my lifetime fill. Thought'd be harder (to lay off), but I guess not. My brudda actually went into shock/convulsions/frothing, etc. when he went to rehab. Turns out, I was more of a "out of habit" than a "chemical dependency" kind of guy. Thank God.

Yeah, Ceteris Paribus, I'd rather be drinking beer just about any time, but alas, the Paribus hasn't been Ceteris in a long time.

2. Mom's basement went on the market and sold almost immediately long ago. Now, the key is to see whether the proceeds last longer than her stay at the facility. Her BD was Sunday. doubt she'll see another. Actually, doubt she'll see another snow for that matter. And whilst we're at it, not even sure she'll make it through the month.

My vote is Bunny. He posted some pretty serious concerns a while back, but we haven't revisited them. Sounds like he's got his reasons, but that chit will show up and kill ya good. Pretty much, If I had a do over, I'd say your 30th s/b the last time doing shots. Once your liver's focked, it's focked good and proper. No getting better. That's why when I do drink, no mas shots. Beer is just fine, thank you very much. :cheers:

I thought you said your mom had passed? <_<

He's the One Child Left Behind.

Shots is a shoe in to be on the list.

Bunny may be a drunk but he's a sociable one.

Sux drinks coors light, nuff said

NorthernVike ice fishes and camps every weekend - Drunk

Titan's reminds me of Rajesh form Big Bang Theory , has to be drunk to talk to wimmens so...

Sho Nuff sits on his couch all day drinking burbon

Wiff still post from his mom's basement even after she has passed

Will add more with suggestions

Me

Me

Done. Also added a description in first post.

Sux should be removed. By definition, to be an alcoholic you have to drink alcohol.

Piss water doesn't count?

Not unless it's water I pissed in after drinking a fifth of Jack.

Whiskey And water. At least 2 nightly.

Good beer on weekends. Many

Love wine. Prefer red.

On the road I can have 3 or 4 drinks a night easily

Just so we know the rules, this is the definition of Alcohol Use Disorder (the clinical term for alcoholism):

To be diagnosed with AUD, individuals must meet certain criteria outlined in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM). Under DSM–5, the current version of the DSM, anyone meeting any two of the 11 criteria during the same 12-month period receives a diagnosis of AUD. The severity of AUD—mild, moderate, or severe—is based on the number of criteria met.

To assess whether you or loved one may have AUD, here are some questions to ask. In the past year, have you:

• Had times when you ended up drinking more, or longer than you intended?

• More than once wanted to cut down or stop drinking, or tried to, but couldn’t?

• Spent a lot of time drinking? Or being sick or getting over the aftereffects?

• Experienced craving — a strong need, or urge, to drink?

• Found that drinking — or being sick from drinking — often interfered with taking care of your home or family? Or caused job troubles? Or school problems?

• Continued to drink even though it was causing trouble with your family or friends?

• Given up or cut back on activities that were important or interesting to you, or gave you pleasure, in order to drink?

• More than once gotten into situations while or after drinking that increased your chances of getting hurt (such as driving, swimming, using machinery, walking in a dangerous area, or having unsafe sex)?

• Continued to drink even though it was making you feel depressed or anxious or adding to another health problem? Or after having had a memory blackout?

• Had to drink much more than you once did to get the effect you want? Or found that your usual number of drinks had much less effect than before?

• Found that when the effects of alcohol were wearing off, you had withdrawal symptoms, such as trouble sleeping, shakiness, irritability, anxiety, depression, restlessness, nausea, or sweating? Or sensed things that were not there?

Bunny probably wins, though there are many others who are in the club - Jerryskids, BLS, etc.

Just so we know the rules, this is the definition of Alcohol Use Disorder (the clinical term for alcoholism):

Bunny probably wins, though there are many others who are in the club - Jerryskids, BLS, etc.

Thanks dork

Just :banana: Smoke :banana: Weed

not anymore

Now I grow it too :banana:

I need a drink after reading this.

not anymore

Now I grow it too :banana:

Share focker :mad:

Am I in this group?

:please:

Am I in this group?

:please:

You can take my spot. I don't want to be "labeled"

:ninja:

Drinking some gin and tonics right now. Wifey is in Orlando for work. :cheers:

the cheapest stuff is all I need to get me back on my feet again.

Pretty sure I may qualify.

Vouch. And I may be right there with ya. :doublethumbsup:

• Like 1

Thought that you'd escape the reaper
You can't escape the master keeper