Sign in to follow this  
WhiteWonder

Round 13-16 Discussion

He will land, it just won't be in Philly. Henery is the kicker there. It's gonna be a funny kicker year. many older, shorter leg, but better accuracy guys, bought extentions to their careers, with the shortened field on kickoffs. Many teams won't carry two for the booming kickoffs.

well this is what i expect the question is where does akers go.

I'll be playing in a golf tournament all day today. My phone will be off but I'll try and check in when I can. I only need a Def so I'll try and get a list out to Mike, RC and Dan.

I'll be playing in a golf tournament all day today. My phone will be off but I'll try and check in when I can. I only need a Def so I'll try and get a list out to Mike, RC and Dan.

Keep ur head down

From the annual Senate Golf Tourney...

The sign says "no public urination"

The beer girl was HAWT

Our company sponsors one of the holes, and I hate my team mate...

I'm around all day, with one brief appointment. Fire away.

Benn is another weapon for Freeman. He is ahead of schedule in the recovery of his knee injury and participating in player organzized practices which bodes well for him. He was coming on strong towards the end of the season before the injury shelved him. Together on the field with Williams, this is a pretty potent one two punch for Freeman. I like what this young offense brings to the table this year, and feel Freeman is the real deal to make it run.

I'm looking for 60 catches for 800 yards on the high side and 50 catches for 670 yards on the lowside with 5-7 TD's.

Benn is another weapon for Freeman. He is ahead of schedule in the recovery of his knee injury and participating in player organzized practices which bodes well for him. He was coming on strong towards the end of the season before the injury shelved him. Together on the field with Williams, this is a pretty potent one two punch for Freeman. I like what this young offense brings to the table this year, and feel Freeman is the real deal to make it run.

I'm looking for 60 catches for 800 yards on the high side and 50 catches for 670 yards on the lowside with 5-7 TD's.

I like Benn and I believe he will see a surge in production this year, but that belief is tempered by his youth and whether Winslow will hurt him; regardless, i think this guy has a great future.....

I like Benn and I believe he will see a surge in production this year, but that belief is tempered by his youth and whether Winslow will hurt him; regardless, i think this guy has a great future.....

I love the fact that this team is so young and that all of these guys came in to the league toghether, and accomplished what they did last year. It's kind of ties that bind thing and they can build on it. Freeman is the key, and he seems to be doing everything right!

For my 16th round pick, could someone just give me the best available Kicker on the board? That is the only position I have left.

Someone with 2 legs...preferably.

Over three hours is long enough to wait at any point of this draft, but especially when we're basically down to Def, PK, and wild a$$ sleepers. I made the pick for Clash and we can wrap this thing up.

I went w/Greg Olsen here, mainly because I am unsure if Gates can make it through an entire season unscathed.

I went w/Greg Olsen here, mainly because I am unsure if Gates can make it through an entire season unscathed.

Greg Olsen was considered with Jared Cook in round 14. I went with Cook mainly because he didn't have the week 8 bye week that Olsen had. I feel Olsen is used even more this year and that his TD totals go up a few to around 7, with about 600 yards of receiving.

What's the take on handcuffs? I know it's generally about whether or not the backup can pick up the load, and not all of them can, but another side of the many-sided coin is that the later rounds are for the high upside, lightning in a bottle player, and most handcuffs aren't that.

What's the take on handcuffs? I know it's generally about whether or not the backup can pick up the load, and not all of them can, but another side of the many-sided coin is that the later rounds are for the high upside, lightning in a bottle player, and most handcuffs aren't that.

I'm a cuff guy if I don't have to overspend. I basically cuffed Mike Williams with Benn.

i apologize....extra busy day at ATT......didn't know i was that close to my pick....thought we were still in 14..........

Greg Olsen was considered with Jared Cook in round 14. I went with Cook mainly because he didn't have the week 8 bye week that Olsen had. I feel Olsen is used even more this year and that his TD totals go up a few to around 7, with about 600 yards of receiving.

Yeah, I was teetering between Olsen and two other TE's, but I felt as you stated that he may have a slightly better year than last year, and perhaps even a substantially better year.

i apologize....extra busy day at ATT......didn't know i was that close to my pick....thought we were still in 14..........

It worked and I deleted mine. I just hope Robb sees he's up, and if this afternoon is gonna be busy, leave a wishlist. thanks!

I completed my pick at 15 and also did my 16.01 selection!

Mr E. Sanders, WR from Pittsburg could be a good sleeper this year. He finished well last year and I see him replacing Hines Ward early in 2011. He compliments Wallace at the other receiver position.

RLLD-check if R. Bush taken already. I think he was.

Reggie Bush was gone at 15.04. Dan took him.

Blame Vikes (and Jeepz for thinking about it). He took Clayton, and so I took Bush.

maybe if we let you guys draft 2 reggie bushs, they will combine to produce the numbers of a single, quality RB. :dunno:

maybe if we let you guys draft 2 reggie bushs, they will combine to produce the numbers of a single, quality RB. :dunno:

LOL. He's a #5 RB, taken in the 15th round, for a best ball format. For consistency, he is worthless. But for the one game this year that he will produce a good game, how can you knock it?

Further to this, I think that if he's traded his value actually increases. Optimism? Maybe, but New Orleans has so many weapons that Drew Brees is the only real "value" on the team.

In the 16th round, lacking some imagination, and something of a homerpick, I think Jones is a fine RB5. Sure, his touches will drop, yeah, he's not the most fun to watch, but the KC rushing attack will keep going, and maybe with another year and an improved offense, there might be more short yardage opportunities? And honestly, I haven't been up on things enough to find the lightening in a bottle last round flyer, so I can't sweat my last pick too much.

In the 16th round, lacking some imagination, and something of a homerpick, I think Jones is a fine RB5. Sure, his touches will drop, yeah, he's not the most fun to watch, but the KC rushing attack will keep going, and maybe with another year and an improved offense, there might be more short yardage opportunities? And honestly, I haven't been up on things enough to find the lightening in a bottle last round flyer, so I can't sweat my last pick too much.

I trhink this was a great pick here. One injury to Charles and you'd have a starting RB from round 16. Good choice as he was also the best value available per ADP!

C'mon, White Wonder. You're holding us up. :ninja:

LOL. He's a #5 RB, taken in the 15th round, for a best ball format. For consistency, he is worthless. But for the one game this year that he will produce a good game, how can you knock it?

Further to this, I think that if he's traded his value actually increases. Optimism? Maybe, but New Orleans has so many weapons that Drew Brees is the only real "value" on the team.

Could have been any player. Just saw the opportunity for a joke

My decision at 14.04 was whether I needed a 5th back or a 6th WR. The players involved in the decision were, Thomas Jones, Arrelious Benn, or Lee Evans. Jones is gonna get you 7 TD's in his current reducesd role, in my opinion.