Sign in to follow this  
KSB2424

NBA Playoffs Thread ***Official***

He also became the all time playoff scorer in history.

Took him long enough...

I'm thinking Warriors in 5 or 6. Golden State can get away with Klay or Steph or KD having a bad night. Lebron and Kyrie have to both be on for them to have a chance. If Lebron has an off night, it could be a 30 point win. If Curry is off one night, Golden State could still win. I just think they have too much talent at the top.

I'm interested to see if Durant and LeBron guard each other. They theoretically should but not sure the coaches want their best players exerting that much energy all game all series in that way.

I'm interested to see if Durant and LeBron guard each other. They theoretically should but not sure the coaches want their best players exerting that much energy all game all series in that way.

If they wear each other out, that's a huge advantage to Golden State. That just leaves them with last year's team, which broke the all-time win record. If Lebron wears down, Cleveland has zero chance.

Link?

Montana was 4 and 0

Brady > Montana

Try again vest

So you're not consistent, you only bring up "winning percentage" in SB's or Finals when it suits you.

Got it.

So you're not consistent, you only bring up "winning percentage" in SB's or Finals when it suits you.

Got it.

I am consistent. I use my eyes as well as stats.

Stats don't always tell the story

HTH

HTH

Aren't you the guy that says that he doesn't watch the NBA? :unsure:

Aren't you the guy that says that he doesn't watch the NBA? :unsure:

so you have to watch now to judge players? like Babe Ruth? :wacko:

I used to watch.

Duncan > Lebron

HTH

You must have forgot to use your eyes last year when Cleveland was down 3-1 and James decided that there's was no way his team was losing.

Stick to butt plug threads, dude. You're sports knowledge is minuscule.

You must have forgot to use your eyes last year when Cleveland was down 3-1 and James decided that there's was no way his team was losing.

Stick to butt plug threads, dude. You're sports knowledge is minuscule.

7 times in the finals, 3 wins.

Sad

Sad

Painfully dumb. I know we all like to banter...but youre out of your end of the pool on this one.

Painfully dumb. I know we all like to banter...but youre out of your end of the pool on this one.

He's 0-56 lifetime in sports topics. Far and away the most clueless member here when it comes to anything athletic. It's painful. He says stupid things and can't ever get one other person to agree. You'd think that eventually he'd realize he's retarded. :doh:

Sad

Interesting fact: This year will be the 6th time a LeBron led team will be Las Vegas betting underdog in the Finals.

Interesting fact: This year will be the 6th time a LeBron led team will be Las Vegas betting underdog in the Finals.

That's what a lot of people don't understand. He's winning championships as an underdog.

He's had one bad finals series in his career. The Dallas series. Other than that, the guy has been cash money.

Can Love and Thompson play on the court together?

Ugh, I don't think so.

edjr is in desperate need of a youth soccer thread.

Can we get one of the mom's here to start one please?

What's the over under on 'dirty / bush league' plays by Draymond - Pachulia combo this series?

I'll put it at 7 and a half

What's the over under on 'dirty / bush league' plays by Draymond - Pachulia this series?

I'll put it at 7 and a half

If they kick either Lebron or Kyrie in the nuts or undercuts them to try to hurt their ankles, it's over. Cleveland has to be at 100% to have any chance at all.

I thought GS was a lock last year, but LeBron absolutely took over when he needed to. He showed the kind of fire and leadership needed to be a champ.

With the addition of Durant, GS is once again the better team on paper. But Kyrie is no joke and Love (who seemed lost during last year's finals) seems to be contributing more during this year's playoffs.

Should be a great series.

And for the NBA naysayers: Yes, there's too much flopping, and the game isn't what it used to be, but it's still fun as hell to watch teams like these 2 go at it. I'm back in.

I thought GS was a lock last year, but LeBron absolutely took over when he needed to. He showed the kind of fire and leadership needed to be a champ.

With the addition of Durant, GS is once again the better team on paper. But Kyrie is no joke and Love (who seemed lost during last year's finals) seems to be contributing more during this year's playoffs.

Should be a great series.

And for the NBA naysayers: Yes, there's too much flopping, and the game isn't what it used to be, but it's still fun as hell to watch teams like these 2 go at it. I'm back in.

This was the worst playoffs in NBA history. They could have just cancelled the season and put these two teams in the finals. But now is the good part. Two awesome teams. Clash of the Titans.

This was the worst playoffs in NBA history. They could have just cancelled the season and put these two teams in the finals. But now is the good part. Two awesome teams. Clash of the Titans.

I like watching games anyway but the season was bad.

It was interesting for about the first month to see if GS would implode with Durant.....then it was just like...ok...let's get on with the rematch.

But...this is also a case where the two you want to see play again...are actually doing it. The hype the next few days will be great.

They don't play until next Thursday?

Why?

Lol really? Unreal :doh:

They don't play until next Thursday?

Why?

I hope you are joking...

We are at a similar crossroads for LeBron that Brady was in either last ring or before last. If he wins one more, as a decent sized underdog, it's time to start the all time conversation again.

Some Interesting parallels besides the rings for those two.

Cheating/flopping, Belichik getting the praise/heat stars and costars getting the praise. It's getting more interesting.

So the African Ballett resumes tonight.

Enjoy it monkeys 🐒

So the African Ballett resumes tonight.

Enjoy it monkeys 🐒

a drunken racist. You should be proud.

How great is this?!?!?

way too much down time. very psyched for this to finally start.

yeah.... GS had trouble finishing layups. Announcers also all saying that Cavs are lucky to only be down by 8.

defense/ turnovers a major factor. Curry has been expressing regret for some showboating last year.... i think he is trying to be more protective of the ball.

Damn, Rihanna's so hot. She's my favorite. I'd wear her soiled panties as a dust mask.

time to get starters out

Lebron lead the game.

with a minus 22

:lol:

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Take Lebron off the floor and the Cavs have a chance last night.