Sign in to follow this  
12th Man

Whitesplaining white privilege!

Lots of places. Many in Wisconsin where I grew up.

Also probably in places that are predominantly....you guessed it...white.

"You guessed it...white" like that is focking zinger or something. If that is the case, the only reason is because whites are far less likely to steal, so businesses can still conduct business in this manner. If they did that where I live every gas station would be out of business within a week because...you guessed it...blacks.

Where the fock can you pump gas before you pay?

Really?

I thought that was the norm. Weird.

Yeah guy was just like....Ahh..ok..thought we had one yesterday...just come in today sometime.

Ok..sorry..thanks.

"You guessed it...white" like that is focking zinger or something. If that is the case, the only reason is because whites are far less likely to steal, so businesses can still conduct business in this manner. If they did that where I live every gas station would be out of business within a week because...you guessed it...blacks.

You realize the flaw in your arguement right? Can't on one hand say blacks are more likely to do this that and the other....but then try to claim people don't view them that way to profile or more closely monitor THOSE folks as opposed to white people.

Pick one.

You realize the flaw in your arguement right? Can't on one hand say blacks are more likely to do this that and the other....but then try to claim people don't view them that way to profile or more closely monitor THOSE folks as opposed to white people.

Pick one.

Look at the numbers. The reason gas stations still do that where you live is because they haven't been robbed numerous times. I bet that was the norm for gas stations at one point, but then robbery after robbery they slowly did away with it and I bet the blacker the community the less likely you will find gas stations still do this practice. Hints why they still do it in Wisconsin and Iowa. Do I really need to break this down for you?

Look at the numbers. The reasons gas stations still do that where you live is because they haven't been robbed numerous times. I bet that was the norm for gas stations at one point, but then robbery after robbery they slowly did away with it and I bet blacker the community the less likely you will find gas stations still do this practice. Hints why they still do it in Wisconsin and Iowa. Do I really need to break this down for you?

Uhhhgain.....can't have it both ways.

You're trying to claim we as white people are monitored and profiled in the same manner.....but then want to claim "Ahh well of course..they are black..of course they commit more crimes..look at the numbers". Common sense should tell you that attitude would lend itself to increased profiling or treatment of one over the other.

You're trying to claim we as white people are monitored and profiled in the same manner.....but then want to claim "Ahh well of course..they are black..of course they commit more crimes..look at the numbers". Common sense should tell you that attitude would lend itself to increased profiling or treatment of one over the other.

If you take two random black guys one is a criminal and one is a contributing member to society I can guess which is which 99.99% of the time. I could do this with whites too. So could you. White thugs get profiled in the same manner as a black thugs.

You aren't making sense.

You aren't making sense.

They are saying we are treated the same...then turn around and blanket profile one race.

Not that hard.

They are saying we are treated the same...then turn around and blanket profile one race.

Not that hard.

No they're not. it's simple. I open a gas station. I allow people to pay after the fact. It turns out that the neighborhood I opened my gas station in has a bunch of thieves living in it and they keep stealing gas. What do I do? I stop allowing prepayment. That's not profiling. And what is being said is that this scenario is far likelier to happen in black neighborhoods than white ones. Crime statistics back this up. This is all pretty obvious. It's amazing you can't grasp it. And, for the record, I don't think you're going to find pre payment gas stations in poor, hick, whitey land either.

Over the last 50 year the government passed laws giving everyone an advantage over White Males and you Morons are talking White Privilege. Priceless!

White people with better GPAs than minorities are passed over for college acceptance because they are white. People are passed over for jobs, awards, etc because they are white. Etc etc etc

The best slave is one who thinks he is free....

• Like 1

No they're not. it's simple. I open a gas station. I allow people to pay after the fact. It turns out that the neighborhood I opened my gas station in has a bunch of thieves living in it and they keep stealing gas. What do I do? I stop allowing prepayment. That's not profiling. And what is being said is that this scenario is far likelier to happen in black neighborhoods than white ones. Crime statistics back this up. This is all pretty obvious. It's amazing you can't grasp it. And, for the record, I don't think you're going to find pre payment gas stations in poor, hick, whitey land either.

This was not the original arguement. I was pointing out in my gas incident...i probably got more leeway.

This was not the original arguement. I was pointing out in my gas incident...i probably got more leeway.

Right. And someone said that won't happen in a black neighborhood, which got you all up in arms. I'm explaining WHY it won't happen in a black neighborhood, and it's not tied to profiling. It's tied to crime.

Right. And someone said that won't happen in a black neighborhood, which got you all up in arms. I'm explaining WHY it won't happen in a black neighborhood, and it's not tied to profiling. It's tied to crime.

RIGHT....when i do it..its a simple mistake thats overlooked...when tyrone does it he will automatically be assumed intentional theft.

Again...benefit of the doubt.

Thanks for making my point.

RIGHT....when i do it..its a simple mistake thats overlooked...when tyrone does it he will automatically be assumed intentional theft.

The simple fact that your perspective before this was that all gas stations were pump before you pay lead me to believe you cannot give this a true fair assessment.

I also disagree with you. I believe a nicely dressed African American man would be given the benefit of a doubt just as much as you. But if "Tyrone" comes in sagging pants yeah my first thought is he robbed me (and probably did).

The simple fact that your perspective before this was that all gas stations were pump before you pay lead me to believe you cannot give this a true fair assessment.

I also disagree with you. I believe a nicely dressed African American man would be given the benefit of a doubt just as much as you. But if "Tyrone" comes in sagging pants yeah my first thought is he robbed me (and probably did).

Ergo....profiling.

Ergo....profiling.

I'd profile a white man dressed like a thug in the same manner. This isn't a race issue it's a how you carry yourself issue.

I wouldn't waste profiling resources on blacks. Save it for Muslims.

Reading comprehension seems beyond you. You just keep reverting to talking points. Have a nice night.

I've never heard this phrase before.

They stole it from "mansplaining."

Mansplaining is a great word. It has some dumbass snowflake feminazi meaning, but I use it differently.

Basically, if I here that word from someone, I don't want to talk to that person ever again. Very useful.

They stole it from "mansplaining."

Mansplaining is a great word. It has some dumbass snowflake feminazi meaning, but I use it differently.

Basically, if I here that word from someone, I don't want to talk to that person ever again. Very useful.

What if I said you where womansplaining :banana: feminist BTFO

I wouldn't waste profiling resources on blacks. Save it for Muslims.

either one. Or both. Point is, being white has its advantages. Thanks for helping with my point.