Sign in to follow this  
penultimatestraw

A man named Christian, unknown religion, intimidates Muslims, kills Islamic sympathizers

https://www.yahoo.com/news/2-men-killed-portland-train-082731642.html

Two men are being hailed as heroes after they were killed while trying to stop a man from abusing two women on a train in Portland, Oregon, because they appeared to be Muslim.

Jeremy Joseph Christian, 35, of North Portland, allegedly attacked the men on a MAX train at the Hollywood Transit Station at 4:30 p.m. Friday. He was charged with offenses including two counts of aggravated murder over the incident, which occurred hours before the start of the Islamic fasting month of Ramadan.

Witnesses said at least one of the women the suspect targeted was wearing a hijab, and it appeared the abuse was religiously and racially motivated. Christian is known to locals and authorities as an active white supremacist.

“He said, ‘Get off the bus, and get out of the country because you don’t pay taxes here,’” Evelin Hernandez, a passenger on the train, told KATU-TV.

The score is now 23,786,401 to 2.

• Like 2

Turns out the guy is a Bernie supporter, my guess is he's an atheist also.

Typical.

Typical.

Sure he was...while ranting about hate and anti Jewish statements he was supporting Bernie and Stein for real...

Sure he was...while ranting about hate and anti Jewish statements he was supporting Bernie and Stein for real...

Hahah...stab stab stab..."We have to make education free to everyone!"

Hah..you cant see that scenario? :)

Hahah...stab stab stab..."We have to make education free to everyone!"

Hah..you cant see that scenario? :)

Sure...and yes Ive seen the guy's Facebook rants about Hillaryband saying he was a Bernie guy...

Dude was seriously mentally ill no matter who he supported.

Newbie is somewhere jerking off....he loves it when its white people.

kind of uncanny that you knew that. But this had nothing to do with it. ;)

Actually, id say we are far in the lead on body count, innocent or otherwise.

Drone strikes and missiles don't count.

Newbie is somewhere jerking off....he loves it when its white people.

I think it's good that we can openly talk about each other jerking off. There is definitely a bond here

Yelling things at someone is assault now?

I think it's good that we can openly talk about each other jerking off. There is definitely a bond here

Ummm....ill be right back.

Uh... yes. It has always been assault.

No. What's described here is harrasment.

The recent increases of racism and bigotry in this country is sad and disturbing. No idea where people are getting this message from. :unsure:

The recent increases of racism and bigotry in this country is sad and disturbing. No idea where people are getting this message from. :unsure:

Idiot who follows Bernie...not trump commits crime....its Trumps fault.

Classic.

No. What's described here is harrasment.

Assault is defined as intentionaly causing reasonable apprehension of imminent bodily harm.

Touch is not required. Pointing a gun. Shaking a fist. Words. All can be assault.

When actual physical touch occurs, it becomes battery.

This is common law. State statues will vary of course.

Assault is defined as intentionaly causing reasonable apprehension of imminent bodily harm.

Touch is not required. Pointing a gun. Shaking a fist. Words. All can be assault.

When actual physical touch occurs, it becomes battery.

This is common law. State statues will vary of course.

Right. I didn't read him saying anything about causing bodily harm. Did you? Thanks for the lesson, but I'm all good

Idiot who follows Bernie...not trump commits crime....its Trumps fault.

Classic.

Trump is very much to blame for the general environment in this country right now. Spewing hatred and divisiveness

Trump is very much to blame for the general environment in this country right now. Spewing hatred and divisiveness

Lol...sure...sure it is.

Our environment is fine...the only people struggling are liberals who dont want to hear any other view than their own...and surprise surprise....act like children when they dont win.

Yeah, the killing of some Police officers the last few years wasn't caused by an environment somebody or a group helped create though.

Lol...sure...sure it is.

Our environment is fine...the only people struggling are liberals who dont want to hear any other view than their own...and surprise surprise....act like children when they dont win.

two years ago, if a candidate would have body-slammed a reporter simply for asking a question he didn't like, there would have been General outrage in this entire country. Because of trump, 39% of the country thought that was totally fine and he probably deserved it.

Yeah, the killing of some Police officers the last few years wasn't caused by an environment somebody or a group helped create though.

Liberal logic....anyone does anything violent...Trumps fault.

We need to ban terrorist states from entering...."oh dont judge a few bad apples!!"

Mind blowing stupid.

We need to ban terrorist states from entering...."oh dont judge a few bad apples!!"

Mind blowing stupid.

The left are the advocates for the people that cause the overwhelming amount of crime in this country. A married, gainfully employed, suburban white male with children, statistically speaking, commits almost none of the crime in this country, yet somehow are the bad guys. It's reason 101 why you can't treat the Newbie's and Shonuffs seriously.

The left are the advocates for the people that cause the overwhelming amount of crime in this country. A married, gainfully employed, suburban white male with children, statistically speaking, commits almost none of the crime in this country, yet somehow are the bad guys. It's reason 101 why you can't treat the Newbie's and Shonuffs seriously.

Bwahahaha. What a cool way to try to justify your bigotry.

Typical.

Probably still pissed that Hillary rigged the primary.

Add two more bodies to the Clinton Body Count.

Like how you blamed Obummer for creating terrorism? :doh:

Bwahahaha. What a cool way to try to justify your bigotry.

Boy the way Glen Miller played

Songs that made the hit parade

Guys Iike us we had it made

Those were the days

Like how you blamed Obummer for creating terrorism? :doh:

Nice try. I never said he created terrorism but he was in a position to make policy or make decisions to fight terrorism and did a pretty terrible job. This is not remotely the same as Trump.... And then trying to blame people that are not even Trump supporters any time they commit a crime. These things are not even in the same stratosphere

Nice try. I never said he created terrorism but he was in a position to make policy or make decisions to fight terrorism and did a pretty terrible job. This is not remotely the same as Trump.... And then trying to blame people that are not even Trump supporters any time they commit a crime. These things are not even in the same stratosphere

The only difference is the side of the aisle.

Just so I have this straight from Trump fans.

Obama was so divisive and terrible for race relations. No policies to point to as support of that claim. Just words that if he had a son and so on.

Trump spews talk of hate at times...but nothing can ever be attributed to him?

(Note: I'm not attributing this to him anymore that O did other acts with Obama...crazy people do crazy no matter who is in office...but the hypocrisy of some hereis laughable)

Just so I have this straight from Trump fans.

Obama was so divisive and terrible for race relations. No policies to point to as support of that claim. Just words that if he had a son and so on.

Trump spews talk of hate at times...but nothing can ever be attributed to him?

(Note: I'm not attributing this to him anymore that O did other acts with Obama...crazy people do crazy ###### no matter who is in office...but the hypocrisy of some hereis laughable)

Dude he isn't talking hate, he sees a problem and there isn't a nice way to word it.

I'm convinced the dune coons are using our own freedoms against us.