Sign in to follow this  
Matt Mueller

Axe Elf Always Loses In The Playoffs Challenge

After playing in this contest weekly I have setup my first challenge. Hopefully I did it right.

20 people, 55 K salary, top 3 are paid out.

http://www.fanduel.com/entry/VXVZCW?invitedby=mullmania&cnl=ba

**Note lineups start and lock on Thursday so be sure you like who you have in.

After three in-the-money finishes, I was starting to view this contest as a more important revenue source than my wife's part-time job, so last week's dismal showing hit me in the budget as well as the ego. I'm back in to recoup my losses.

2nd two weeks ago and 1st last week.

lets try to make it 3 cashes in a row.

do think it will fill up in time ...start a new one with 12 players

do think it will fill up in time ...start a new one with 12 players

Don't think it will fill up? We got 20 last week but maybe that was promoted earlier or better.

Peeps hop in.

I guess I could start another one tomorrow...

Don't think it will fill up? We got 20 last week but maybe that was promoted earlier or better.

Peeps hop in.

I guess I could start another one tomorrow...

I hammered the chat all day Thursday. Was not fun...

Ok....looks like I have failed before I got started. :(

Should I start up another 12 teamer? I think when some of the other 20 team leagues didn't quite get filled peeps opened up public at Fanduel.

Either is fine with me. Just want another challenge.

Missed a few weeks after getting my butt handed to me, but, I'm back in and ready for redemption!

How does it work?

Pretty simple. You get a salary cap and have to pick and choose which players you want to spend your money in. Guys like Rodgers, Brees and Brady cost most, ect

Only 5 dollars to enter and it gives you some more players to root for on Sunday.

Take a look at the link.

Matt, I would just continue to try to get people to sign up here until later tomorrow afternoon. If you still need people at that point, you can just post the link in the Fan Duel chat and it will fill up very quickly. I had to do that one time I believe.

i'm in...i will try to get some more to sign up

Matt, I would just continue to try to get people to sign up here until later tomorrow afternoon. If you still need people at that point, you can just post the link in the Fan Duel chat and it will fill up very quickly. I had to do that one time I believe.

Cool. Where on the site should I go to do that?

We are up to 13 people.

** Alternately feel free to help me out by posting it in the chat at the approriate time. :doublethumbsup:

Cool. Where on the site should I go to do that?

We are up to 13 people.

You need to spam the URL in the FanDuel chat. It's on the right side of the home page.

It's your league. Make it happen!

You need to spam the URL in the FanDuel chat. It's on the right side of the home page.

It's your league. Make it happen!

I starting posting there.

Is there any way I can make this a public league or is it locked private?

You can not change it from private to public. But as Mobb Deep said, you can just post the link in the FanDuel chat occasionally. Just put "20 team, $5 league, top 3 paid followed by the link." It will fill up...especially if you do it like an hour or two before game time tonight when people are looking for leagues before kickoff.

EDIT: I can't access the site at work to post it. But if I still see we need people later tonight, I will try to post it as well.

You can not change it from private to public. But as Mobb Deep said, you can just post the link in the FanDuel chat occasionally. Just put "20 team, $5 league, top 3 paid followed by the link." It will fill up...especially if you do it like an hour or two before game time tonight when people are looking for leagues before kickoff.

I might add "NFL" into the spam line somewhere. They host many sports...

The mods on the site will actually help you spam too. Especially when kick-off nears. The last thing they want is a league of 18-19 people getting cancelled. That's a considerable rake they're losing out on.

EDIT: I can't access the site at work to post it. But if I still see we need people later tonight, I will try to post it as well.

Thanks.

I tried to create a cut and paste link:

20 team, $5 league, top 3 paid

** EDIT not you can't cut and paste the link above b/c FFtoday shortens it....

Been hammering the chat...haven't gotten anyone in the last hour. I can't do this all day.

I may have failed. My apologies if this doesn't fill up.

Been hammering the chat...haven't gotten anyone in the last hour. I can't do this all day.

I may have failed. My apologies if this doesn't fill up.

Now probably isn't a great time because I doubt there is a lot of traffic there. I will try around 6 or 7 tonight and I bet it fills up.

Worst case scenario, it doesn't fill up tonight, everyone gets there money back, and you can set up a 12 teamer for Sunday.

Now probably isn't a great time because I doubt there is a lot of traffic there. I will try around 6 or 7 tonight and I bet it fills up.

Worst case scenario, it doesn't fill up tonight, everyone gets there money back, and you can set up a 12 teamer for Sunday.

Good point. We got 2 more so were' up to 15. Thinking we can fill it now.

EDIT: Up to 16.