Sign in to follow this  
dain11279

So, how much of the inauguration will you actually tune in for tomorrow?

None for me :wave:

I'll be at work so it'll be easy enough to avoid to begin with, plus I have no desire to see that Oompa Loompa sworn in as the leader of our country. Wouldn't have caught a second of it if it was Hitlery either :dunno:

Never have watched one, why start now?

Is there a less than zero option?

I have never watched an inauguration anyway.

:thumbsup:

Same amount that I tuned in for obama

Never have watched one, why start now?

Is there a less than zero option?

I have never watched an inauguration anyway.

Same amount that I tuned in for obama

These fellas seem to have this thing under control. No need to expound any further.

:thumbsup:

I will say that it is nice to finally get a white guy back in there

• Like 1

I will say that it is nice to finally get a white guy back in there

He's orange, HTH

He's orange, HTH

you know the premise.

HTH

None because I have a fvcking job.

I don't have one but I still won't watch it.

A lot of it. Since I'm at a computer all day anyways, I'll stream it. There's a lot of potential variables in play for this one so I'm watching it for the same reason people watch Nascar

Directly? none. But I'll sure I'll get a full recap of it here on the most unbiased news source in the world...FFToday

A lot of it. Since I'm at a computer all day anyways, I'll stream it. There's a lot of potential variables in play for this one so I'm watching it for the same reason people watch Nascar

Yeah. Unbiased CNN for instance is letting people know that if Trump and Pence were to, say, get accidentally assassinated at the inauguration, the successor would likely be from the Obama administration. :thumbsup:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/01/18/cnn-airs-segment-saying-obama-admin-keep-power-trump-pence-blown-inauguration-day/

As the nation prepares for the peaceful transfer of power on Inauguration Day, CNN is dreaming up scenarios whereby the Obama administration can keep power if President-elect Donald Trump and Vice President-elect Mike Pence were blown up as they prepared to take to oath of office.

On the Wednesday, January 18 broadcast of CNN’s The Situation Room, host Wolf Blitzer aired a segment with a chyron featuring the headline “Developing Now.” During that “developing” segment, Blitzer and correspondent Brian Todd discussed what would happen if the unthinkable occurred on January 20.

Blitzer introduced the segment, saying, “What if an incoming president and his immediate successors were wiped out on day one?” and from there, CNN contributor Brian Todd took over to outline the line of succession if an attack blew up the inaugural dais, killing both Trump and Pence.

The upshot was that in the case of both heads of state being killed, the Secretary of State would take over. Currently that man is Secretary of State John Kerry, But in case some objected because his office would also end as of noon on Inauguration Day, then it would be the Speaker of the House — Republican Paul Ryan — or even Obama’s Under Secretary for Political Affairs Tom Shannon.

The report also noted that the designated survivor appointed by the Obama administration could also become president in the case of a disaster. So, in CNN’s analysis, most of the people who would take over in the worst-case scenario would keep the Obama administration in power, at least indirectly.

So while most of the country is looking to enjoy the day’s events and waiting expectantly to hear what our new president will have to say for his first address as our leader, CNN is wondering what will happen if he is assassinated.

Perhaps CNN is still stuck in anger, the second stage of grief.

None.

I've never watched any though, except for President Obama's 2008 inauguration which I attended in person.

None.

I've never watched any though, except for President Obama's 2008 inauguration which I attended in person.

was he salty?

Yeah. Unbiased CNN for instance is letting people know that if Trump and Pence were to, say, get accidentally assassinated at the inauguration, the successor would likely be from the Obama administration. :thumbsup:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/01/18/cnn-airs-segment-saying-obama-admin-keep-power-trump-pence-blown-inauguration-day/

WTF Secretary of State is next in line? Tell that to Al Haig!

I will catch the recaps on the news - hoping for a Melania or Ivanka wardrobe malfunction.

CNN desperately trying to keep the snowflakes from melting. :lol:

Working, but hoping to catch some clubbings on the replay.

:lol: :lol:

Awesome.

It's a good thing unbiased sources like Breitbart are around to give level headed guys like you their take on what other news sources are doing. :thumbsup:

It's a good thing unbiased sources like Breitbart are around to give level headed guys like you their take on what other news sources are doing. :thumbsup:

Well it's not like it's Breitbart's top story, the day before a new President is inaugurated. Oh wait, yeah it is. :doh:

Well it's not like it's Breitbart's top story, the day before a new President is inaugurated. Oh wait, yeah it is. :doh:

So how is that :doh: ?

Oh, you must get your news from CNN and when they open with 'This is how we uh I mean Obama could retain power' you pull out a plastic sheet and some lotion to rub one out. Got it.... :lol:

I'm supposed to work and then we have basketball games, but Toby Keith AND 3 Doors Down? That's going to be tough to pass up. :unsure:

I'm confident that if 8 years ago Fox ran a story about how Bush could stay in power, the left and MSM wouldn't have said a peep. :thumbsup:

So how is that :doh: ?

Maybe there is more important stuff that could carry their top headline at this momentous point in history? Or not. :dunno:

And no, I don't watch CNN. I never would have heard any of this if I hadn't seen it reported here by way of Breitbart.

Classy, eh?

I'm confident that if 8 years ago Fox ran a story about how Bush could stay in power, the left and MSM wouldn't have said a peep. :thumbsup:

I'm confident that if Fox did run that story, I would not have read about it on the New Republic, assumed their version was correct without any additional context, and posted it here for the forearm liberals to enjoy. :thumbsup:

Election

Inauguration always on Jan 20th

Well technically... If January 20 falls on a Sunday, they get sworn in privately on that day but the public ceremony is on Monday, January 21...

• Like 1

Well technically... If January 20 falls on a Sunday, they get sworn in privately on that day but the public ceremony is on Monday, January 21...

I stand corrected. :thumbsup:

Can't wait to see some bearded wusses in cuffs with puffy eyes after the have their little tantrum.

I'll watch it all. This election has been fascinating, so why miss the inauguration. Maybe this is the way politics are shifting, and maybe this is a one time occurrence. I'll admit I was wrong about it. I thought she would win, and win easily, yet it was the other way around.

Trump is the first "real outsider" with zero political experience. He has a ton of pressure on him to succeed. If he fails it could take decades to recover/elect an outsider again. If he succeeds, we might see more outsiders with zero political experience elected in down ballot future elections.

Either way, my point is, we may never see something like this again. At least in our lifetimes. Completely historically fascinating.