Sign in to follow this  
fandandy

Protests?

Don't look too big yet. 90 plus arrests and the police are throwing pressure grenades. Thus far it just looks like a bunch of nitwits holding up their camera phones more than actually protesting anything.

I'm a bit disappointed. Hopefully by nightfall they get worse and the coppers bring out the water cannons.

If this is ProtestJ20, BOOOOOHHHHH :thumbsdown:

I honestly don't remember any protests, especially violent ones, that happened when Obama was sworn in... There was plenty of hatred/dislike for him as well, but I just don't remember them... If there was even one, the media would have been all over it and it would probably have been etched/seared into our brains...

Takes too much effort to protest. They will all just sit at home and fill out online petitions while drinking their double shot cappuccino latte mocha milk thing

We've got protests in Denver.

Since when can you just walk out of High School without getting suspended?

I really hate the protest thing.

I get it - Trump's a clown, but it's over.

Suck it up Nancy.

The world sucks, get used to it.

• Like 1

Now we're cooking with peanut oil. The protesters are starting a fire. Burning plastic. Wait, that's bad for the environment, right?

I must hate myself. I'm glued to MSNBC and their spin on the protests. In fact, they don't think, since there have already been 96 arrests, there will be much more protesting.

I must hate myself. I'm glued to MSNBC and their spin on the protests. In fact, they don't think, since there have already been 96 arrests, there will be much more protesting.

I was watching Fox then switched to CNN. The Fox guy on scene is a gigantic poosay. You'd think he's in Aleppo or something.

Come on down to Crazy Dave's Protest-O-Rama!

If you act soon you'll get not one, but TWO camera people for every ONE protester!

Seriously, this is unabashedly the LOOK AT ME! generation.

If we honestly wanted to limit protests and their inevitable violent escalation,

you'd have pool coverage; One still camera, one reporter and one live video cam.

I'm not kidding. We've all seen how ordinary people are just fine all the way

up until the MINUTE you train a camera on them. Then they just go nuts.

But the media sure as hell doesn't want to be a part of de-escalating violent protests -

that would just be boring TV.

• Like 1

Suck it up Nancy.

Dude. We used to "protest" walk out a few times a year when I was in high school (JFK in Denver). It's not about the issue, it's about getting the day off of school.

Hickory Shampoo applied liberally with teargas and prison sentences should fix this kind of sh!t right up

And Fock off to the dooshesblocking men in uniform from getting to these events.

• Like 1

Why is it always the leftists who cause the violence, disruption and vandalize ?

Always.

fight the power :bandana:

Suck it up Nancy.

Yep

I guess the women are up in arms now. Being led by Michael Moore and Elizabeth Warren. Something about being pissed that they might not be able to kill they babies in the near future.

If their was a technology that would fry the chip or motherboard or whatever it is in these smart phones, within a certain radius and the police employed such a technology on these rioters it would put an end to it in a day. These clowns would wet themselves if their phones stopped working.

Hot girl I went to college with just turned lesbian and is down there marching. Such a waste

Why is it always the leftists who cause the violence, disruption and vandalize ?

Always.

snuffles, you're the Joey thinks he knows it all around here...got an explanation for this fact ?

How could these people possibly have gotten off of work? They're lucky that they have understanding employers.

Hot girl I went to college with just turned lesbian

I don think that's a coincidence. I also don't think she's hot.

or a girl

Only ones I deal with are hot. But she was with a dude down here and all throughout college. All of a sudden she moves to Asheville and starts dating a girl. Guess dude hurt her :dunno:

Can someone tell me what these women are marching for? I'm honestly clueless. They have rights and last I heard (and I could be wrong) their rights weren't going to be taken away

I'm honestly clueless

First honest thing I've ever heard you say.

• Like 1

Can someone tell me what these women are marching for?

Feminists p!ssed that Hillary, their queen lost. Guess they forgot how she views her husband's victims. "These women are trash. Nobody’s going to believe them"

Feminists p!ssed that Hillary, their queen lost. Guess they forgot how she views her husband's victims. "These women are trash. Nobodys going to believe them"

That's the only thing I can think of as to why they are protesting. It's not like their is a bill currently being passed that's going to infringe on their rights all of a sudden

That's the only thing I can think of as to why they are protesting. It's not like their is a bill currently being passed that's going to infringe on their rights all of a sudden

Maybe they're protesting that there's actually a set of balls in the White House now. Been a long time...

Yeah...nothing to do with the man who was elected and his past with women right?

Yeah...nothing to do with the man who was elected and his past with women right?

Bill Clinton? JFK? Anthony Weiner?