Sign in to follow this  
Matts Eagles

End of Season Buy, Sell Hold

I have no problem with it.

Sorry.

I'm sorry - please don't freak out, but I just cannot take it anymore.

The word 'definitely' is definitely spelled d-e-f-i-n-i-t-e-l-y.

*whew* Thanks, I feel better now. :)

He does it on purpose homie. Weepaws isn't as dumb as he tries to appear nor as smart as he thinks he is. You start to think maybe he will give up the schtick because he says a few decent things, and then he starts misspelling words on purpose while sounding ridiclous. It just is what it is with him.

• Like 1

Oh no I know for sure that I'm not smart.

That's why I come on here to learn about ff.

Sorry about my mistakes from time to time it's a problem that I'm trying hard to work on.

Oh no I know for sure that I'm not smart.

That's why I come on here to learn about ff.

Sorry about my mistakes from time to time it's a problem that I'm trying hard to work on.

Sure you are

He does it on purpose homie. Weepaws isn't as dumb as he tries to appear nor as smart as he thinks he is. You start to think maybe he will give up the schtick because he says a few decent things, and then he starts misspelling words on purpose while sounding ridiclous. It just is what it is with him.

Thanks man. :thumbsup:

I should have known better than to respond to him when my spidertroll sense was tingling.

I'm glad the spelling police solved this one. I dont know if I could have gone on with my fantasy football life with this one left unsolved.

I'm glad the spelling police solved this one. I dont know if I could have gone on with my fantasy football life with this one left unsolved.

I was only referring to him purposely misspelling words. Words misspelled in ways I have never seen, over and over again.

I tend to play it by year. There's a time and a place to use definitely, and a time and a place to use definately.

I say don't word discriminate.

I tend to play it by year. There's a time and a place to use definitely, and a time and a place to use definately.

I say don't word discriminate.

Maybe no one realizes the words that he uses but me. Using the word will in place of well, that makes zero sense.

• Like 1

Let's talk Super Bowl.

I just put up a little bit of cash on T Gabriel to score the first td of the game.

He is seven to one.

Anyone putting some hard earn cash on some props?

buy? sell? hold?

McCoy. Sell

DeMarco Murray. Sell (great season, but maybe 17 or 18 is his last)

Crabtree. Hold...don't think you will get equal value to his production

Allen Robinson. Buy price is low, I think he bounces back with new Offense....better run game will keep defenses honest

Nuk Hopkins. Buy, again price is lower....does Houston get a new QB?

It depends on team standing...

McCoy hold.

D Murray sale

Crabtree hold

A Robinson buy and or hold.

Hopkins easily a hold and or buy.

I think we saw Hopkins isn't as good as the top tier receivers. He still is probably a buy, but that is only if you think Brock isn't the 2017 qb.

What about Randal Cobb? Can he bounce back? I know some people said he was elite and in the same category as the other top receivers, so maybe they think he can be consistently productive again.

I tried going after Gurley and Arob. Neither owner was budging. Didn't even get go talk value, owners just didn't want to part with them.

I tried going after Gurley and Arob. Neither owner was budging. Didn't even get go talk value, owners just didn't want to part with them.

Yeah the Gurley owners I have talked to don't want to part. So it's pointless doing business. If they do part they want Bell or Djohns price probably, but then the buyer is getting the added risk that the Rams offense doesn't take a step forward this year, keeping Gurley as a rb2.

Plus I'd like to add Gurley had a long stretch during his rookie year in the 2nd half with limited production. So he hasn't been a consistent top option ever really, but maybe a few games to start his rookie year. Still buying the good start he had, kind of like Doug Martin. Don't get me wrong, I think Gurley is a better rb and I do not think it's his fault or its a talent issue. Doesn't matter though when there is nowhere to go.

I would sale on both Cobb and Nelson , and buy Adams.

Let's talk Super Bowl.

I just put up a little bit of cash on T Gabriel to score the first td of the game.

He is seven to one.

Anyone putting some hard earn cash on some props?

If edelman o/u for catches is less than 7 I'm going to bet that over. Pats love attacking rookies, and the Falcons have 3 rookies in the middle of the field with poole, jones, and neal.

Maybe he lands in a good spot and pulls a gore...with 2 more decent seasons.....Definately low expectations, but a wait and see on him

He'd significantly upgrade the Giants Super Bowl chances next season, that's for sure.

I would agree with you.

I need to get another sheet to check Edelmans under / over.

As a Gurley owner I'm listing to all serious offers. I'm hoping he can be the next AP, but so far I thinking more Steven Jackson like in the way that he's a solid player, but not a true stud.

If edelman o/u for catches is less than 7 I'm going to bet that over. Pats love attacking rookies, and the Falcons have 3 rookies in the middle of the field with poole, jones, and neal.

Finally came out with the lines and edelman's o/u on receptions is freaking 7.5 and it already got bet up to -145. Pass.

I did see a prop for edelman's longest reception at 29.5 yards. My first instinct is the under but i checked the game logs and he's been hitting a lot of big plays due to missed tackles. Of course, you figure Atlanta is going to play a lot of cover 3, so even if someone misses a tackle there really should be extra help in the area. Another no bet.

I'm going to go get a new sheet and see what the lines on the props are here in Reno.

No money to be made on that Edelman bet.

Are there more props to come? Bovada has an awfully short list of props.

This is where I make my money every year, season props on bovada. Nothing crazy, but I have been up a few hundred by betting before the season starts. I have done decent on the SB too.

Yeah good money to be made if you bet yes on the Safety prop.

I put $25 on "Will there be a safety". Yes = 60/1. I figured that it was worth a shot in the dark.

Yeah not to bad, just to take a chance. Could even get lucky, and get a holding in the endzone or something. It's a nice dart toss.

True story, before the 2nd Giants-Pats Super Bowl a friend of mine said he wanted to bet on something crazy like first score being a safety. I told him that would be wasting money & he didn't bet it. An hour later, Brady was called for intentional grounding in the end zone. 2-0 giants. It was paying 500-1.

Oh my soul , ouch now that would hurt.

Can an admin split the prop bets section of this thread into the prop bet thread Marshall started please?

• Like 1

Will there goes the prob bet chat.

Will there goes the prob bet chat.

Actually there's a thread created specifically for prop bets tiny hands. It's right here if you can't find it on the bored. ;)

Looks like there is a lot more chat about the props in here.

I was told that the over under for passing att by Brady is only 39.

I like the over.

Saturday I will need to check that one out.

Austin Hooper is a great buy or hold for next year imo.

I'm also intrigued by Derel Walker who recently signed with TB. He put up big #s in the CFL (like avg 95/1200/8 in 2 seasons) and reunites with his bff Mike Evans.

• Like 1

Austin Hooper is a great buy or hold for next year imo.

I'm also intrigued by Derel Walker who recently signed with TB. He put up big #s in the CFL (like avg 95/1200/8 in 2 seasons) and reunites with his bff Mike Evans.

Nice Kernel Ralphster, I'll have to do some looking when time allows