Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Super Bowl 51 - New England vs. Atlanta: In-Game Discussion

Inactives

Patriots: WR Michael Floyd, CB Cyrus Jones, CB Justin Coleman, OT LaAdrian Waddle, RB D.J. Foster, QB Jacoby Brissett, S Jordan Richards

Falcons: R Nick Williams, RB Terron Ward, CB Blidi Wreh-Wilson, S Dashon Goldson, LB Josh Keyes, OG Wes Schweitzer, TE D.J. Tialavea

New England 30, Atlanta 27

Ok Falcons let's bring home the money.

Good luck to everyone win lots.

Very good coverage by Atlanta. It's times like these when the Pats could use a guy Brady could just toss it up to. Gronk is too injury prone to rely on.

Blount can't hold onto the ball, even with two hands on the ball, he's probably done for the night.

Brady will drop back and throw 50-times, win or lose with him, not the running game.

Where is Lewis!?

Kyle is calling a grand game and Freeman is running like a man who is about to get paid. Nice.

True. I'm guessing no mo' Blount the rest of the way.

I'd rather not see Blount, he sucks, 2nd and 9, 2nd and 10 every time they give him the ball.

It's crazy. The pats are too well coached to be rolling with this big rusty mofo after a fumble when they know he's a front-runner. Lewis must've had some rough practices.

Game is fixed, Brady and NE were told by the NFL, you ain't winning! lol

Edelman was wide open and he throws to a covered Amendola...Game over.

Steelers may have been too easy a win. It's like NE had 2 byes

Where are the uncovered WRs. lol

Game is fixed, Brady and NE were told by the NFL, you ain't winning! lol

Edelman was wide open and he throws to a covered Amendola...Game over.

If dude doesn't recognize the route, it's still a catch maybe. It's a brutal decision and throw by Brady. He's clearly pressing. He's knows he needed 30. Now he needs 37. It ain't happening.

Fix is in fellas

Have they gained a yard without penalty this series

NE has obviously made a deal with that devil, what a friggin' joke...can they be any more obvious?????????????

This is gonna be a beautiful week to live in Massachusetts if this keeps up.

Hogan drops a pass then pass int on next play, yeah, he's not in on this tank job. lol One thing about NE, they are obvious when they cheat, and obvious when they tank. lol

EDIT: Add Edelman, moves his hands apart so he doesn't catch the ball, too sad seeing this garbage.

Hogan drops a pass then pass int on next play, yeah, he's not in on this tank job. lol One thing about NE, they are obvious when they cheat, and obvious when they tank. lol

EDIT: Add Edelman, moves his hands apart so he doesn't catch the ball, too sad seeing this garbage.

Do you have money on this game or something? Or are you a Pats fan?

Just squares, Bears fan and football fan...what game are you watching? You think this is on the up and up? NE just apparently sucks?

Just squares, Bears fan and football fan...what game are you watching? You think this is on the up and up? NE just apparently sucks?

You put too much in the Steeler game which was just another bye week. Pats stunk vs. Houston and they are stinking tonight.

Atlanta is a dominant team apparantly this is the first game you have watched them.

HTH

• Like 1

You put too much in the Steeler game which was just another bye week. Pats stunk vs. Houston and they are stinking tonight.

Atlanta is a dominant team apparantly this is the first game you have watched them.

HTH

No, doesn't help murf, seeing that I didn't bet NE, but thanks anyway. I could care less about what NE did to get here, they are NOT THIS BAD. I'm actually quite stunned you don't think games can be fixed, you've been around long enough.

No, doesn't help murf, seeing that I didn't bet NE, but thanks anyway. I could care less about what NE did to get here, they are NOT THIS BAD. I'm actually quite stunned you don't think games can be fixed, you've been around long enough.

I don't think a full NFL game can be fixed.

What you are seeing is that NE has no competition in their division so they are gifted the #1 seed. They beat a horrible Texans team, then killed teh Steelers without Bell and without essentially a defense who bothered to cover a WR all game. They are not as talented as the Falcons, they would need to outcoach them, which has not happend.

Brady is not even close with throws, way off, even when no pressure...but keep assuming it's all Atlanta. lol

And they haven't executed well either. The Pats are pressing to try to make something happen and it's not...err..happening.

I can buy a good conspiracy theory but nah. The Pats aren't playing great and Atlanta is killing it.

Brady is not even close with throws, way off, even when no pressure...but keep assuming it's all Atlanta. lol

Not as easy throwing when WRs are actually covered and you actually get hit throughout the game.

Then you have NE taking 7 minutes to try and score, down 25, and continue to run! lol Yeah, OK.

I assume they weren't supposed to score there.....LOL

It's kinda bogus they had to burn a time out when the helmet communication is supposed to be issued by the NFL

does that help your squares

I hit 3,1 for 2Q, a TD by Atlanta to end the 3Q would have given me another one! Oh well, all good.