Sign in to follow this  
BunnysBastatrds

Happy Mardi Gras

While you are working this fine afternoon, I'll be in the Quarter looking at titties and getting drunk. Pics will come. :cheers:

• Like 2

While you are working this fine afternoon, I'll be in the Quarter looking at titties and getting drunk. Pics will come. :cheers:

Drink one for me

Enjoy my friend. :cheers:

I will be shattering this weld so it doesnt crack.... in a position that will make my back sore for days. I like the sound of your quarter better

. Pics will come. :cheers:

no more dikpics like last time you bastage!

:cheers:

No pics of your titties please. :nono:

No pics of your titties please. :nono:

Beggars can't be choosers.

Beggars can't be choosers.

This. Spent five hours in the heart of it all, and saw one set of boobies. And they were nasty. Oh the humanity. Big black cacks were abundant. No titties. I'm disenfranchised from te city of Fawking titties.

This. Spent five hours in the heart of it all, and saw one set of boobies. And they were nasty. Oh the humanity. Big black cacks were abundant. No titties. I'm disenfranchised from te city of Fawking titties.

Yes pics would be nice.

:wacko:

:wacko:

don't judge. taint loves the BBC.

don't judge. taint loves the BBC.

:lol:

Is he like the unknown Kardashian?

without the money, junk in the trunk, and looks...... yes.

I was there myself today. Happy Mardi Gras!!!

Are....you sure you went to the right thing? :dunno:

I was there myself today. Happy Mardi Gras!!!

Nice!!!! We, friends , were on St.Phillip and Bourbon watching the costume contest. Very bland this year. It's not the French Quarter vibe that it was twenty years ago. Very strange in fact.

Hung out in the ghey bars, and it was calm. For those who don't know, the east side of Bourbon St is the place to be. We got there at ten. Left at four. No action.

Love your handle btw. The first time I saw that the roof on the Dome was in pieces, I cried. As a long time season ticket holder,35 years. I was at the home opener for that game against Atlanta. Was a beautiful experience. Too crazy to put into words. Who Dat!!!

• Like 1

I think you got drunk and ended up in Chicago.

Chicago is the home of the black cocks.

I think you got drunk and ended up in Chicago.

Chicago is the home of the black cocks.

Atlanta ya phag!

Nice!!!! We, friends , were on St.Phillip and Bourbon watching the costume contest. Very bland this year. It's not the French Quarter vibe that it was twenty years ago. Very strange in fact.

Hung out in the ghey bars, and it was calm. For those who don't know, the east side of Bourbon St is the place to be. We got there at ten. Left at four. No action.

Love your handle btw. The first time I saw that the roof on the Dome was in pieces, I cried. As a long time season ticket holder,35 years. I was at the home opener for that game against Atlanta. Was a beautiful experience. Too crazy to put into words. Who Dat!!!

Is the crime still down like it was after the storm?

My old job used to get inundated with like 37 different king cakes. And somehow, I managed to choke on a little plastic baby Jesus every fuucking time.

Seriously, geebus left my orifice far more times than Mary's.

Yes only 2 killed and 3 shot yesterday.

My old job used to get inundated with like 37 different ###### king cakes. And somehow, I managed to choke on a little plastic baby Jesus every fuucking time.

Seriously, geebus left my orifice far more times than Mary's.

So you didn't learn not to shove the entire piece of cake in your mouth after the first few times? Was someone giving you a piece of the cake?

"Let's watch Wiff choke on the baby Jesus. It's a tradition."

So you didn't learn not to shove the entire piece of cake in your mouth after the first few times? Was someone giving you a piece of the cake?

"Let's watch Wiff choke on the baby Jesus. It's a tradition."

😂😂ACK ACK! SPITOO! YAAK! JEESUS!😂😂

Not nearly as bad as before the storm. Still bad. But but people are more in tuned to their surroundings. Had a guy Monday night try to pick my wallet out of my back right pocket. Had a pack of cigarettes there as I had to make room putting my wallet in the front pocket. Twisted his wrist into a pretzel. Large crowds bring out the bad anywhere.

A couple facts you kids may not know. Number one. After Katrina, they had fema registrants in literally every single state in the Union. Has never happened before or since. Number two, it was the single largest evacuation between that and Rita in the history of the United States. Including World War II and the coastlines.

No . And the reason the crime rate is down? The fuckking criminals got a free ride out of that shitt hole.

That's an improvement from before the storm. Wasn't NOLA the murder capital of the US?

Yup. Averaged four hundred a year in the eighties. But it was black on black crimes mostly in the projects. Worked them for many years as an insurance adjuster. Never carried a gun. Your car got stolen, burned, I found it. Made a lot of fawking money.

A couple facts you kids may not know. Number one. After Katrina, they had fema registrants in literally every single state in the Union. Has never happened before or since. Number two, it was the single largest evacuation between that and Rita in the history of the United States. Including World War II and the coastlines.

No ######. And the reason the crime rate is down? The fuckking criminals got a free ride out of that shitt hole.

Well yeah. Crime spiked in the cities that took in the people that were relocated. Houston. Memphis. Why do you think they aren't rebuilding the ninth ward? But that would be true if they had to relocate certain neighborhoods in Detroit, LA. New York. Miami. or any other major city. It just so happened that the worse part of NOLA was effected the most.

Well yeah. Crime spiked in the cities that took in the people that were relocated. Houston. Memphis. Why do you think they aren't rebuilding the ninth ward? But that would be true if they had to relocate certain neighborhoods in Detroit, LA. New York. Miami. or any other major city. It just so happened that the worse part of NOLA was effected the most.

Wiff is an angry white dude. Did crime go up in Houston? Yes. But it went down soon after the gangs realized that Texas doesn't fawk around. They'll put your ass in jail for nothing. The bad guys tried to come soon after, but there was nothing left to come home to.

So they stayed and adapted to how normal society lives. Glad they did. Took a storm of that magnitude to wake some up. New Orleans polications were corrupt as they come. That storm was a good thing.

Wiff got a taste, and he's stybitter.

And for the record, The ninth ward is rebuilt. It's still a shithole. But better.

Wiff is an angry white dude. Did crime go up in Houston? Yes. But it went down soon after the gangs realized that Texas doesn't fawk around. They'll put your ass in jail for nothing. The bad guys tried to come soon after, but there was nothing left to come home to.

So they stayed and adapted to how normal society lives. Glad they did. Took a storm of that magnitude to wake some up. New Orleans polications were corrupt as they come. That storm was a good thing.

Wiff got a taste, and he's stybitter.

Focker just tried to come at me in the Silverback thread than ran away after I flarred back. He was crying that he was going to quit the board.