Sign in to follow this  
LOD01

You are out of your cotton pickin' mind.

Saw that. Not very smart to do that to a black guy on tv in todays time. Still funny as hell

I didn't know that was

was a racial term.

So, if I call Batman a crime fighter does that mean I'm saying he's a racist?

Saw that. Not very smart to do that to a black guy on tv in todays time. Still funny as hell

You could ask what that phrase means and/or where it came from and 90% or more of the people on the street would have no idea. Ask it to anyone in high school today and maybe one person gets it right.

:lol: See post above. The left will have a hard time running with that one because their followers have no clue what it means.

Reminds me of that time that Jamel de was on a Southwest flight and was all pissed off at the stewardess for saying eeny-meeny-miny-moe.

You could ask what that phrase means and/or where it came from and 90% or more of the people on the street would have no idea. Ask it to anyone in high school today and maybe one person gets it right.

:lol: See post above. The left will have a hard time running with that one because their followers have no clue what it means.

What does it mean?

Well some people only associate picking cotton with blacks and slaves. Making anything that has anything to do with picking cotton racist. In reality many people from different back grounds picked cotton. My father and that side of the family were still picking cotton by hand in the 50's. Guess what they are not black.

Well some people only associate picking cotton with blacks and slaves. Making anything that has anything to do with picking cotton racist. In reality many people from different back grounds picked cotton. My father and that side of the family were still picking cotton by hand in the 50's. Guess what they are not black.

My dad picked cotton as a kid too. Thanks to Lincoln, somebody had to do it.

On a mostly unrelated note, I came across a 3 Stooges episode the other day and the description said:

After the stooges are convicted as criminals, they are sent to the colonies to deal with the red man savage

Talk about something that wouldnt fly today!!

He means the cotton pickin part...

I answered it. Who picked cotton?

are you out of your Eli Whitney mind just doesn't flow as well

😂

I don't know, makes me think of bad quarterbacks and drowned blacks.

I just heard this today. Never knew it was racist. They do not have classes in sensitivity training where I work.