Sign in to follow this  
Mr Neil

Flex Play PPR Boom or Stills

i have been mulling over this for awhile. I may roll stills for the upside vs Boom. Anyone have a definitive answer for me? I am going against a guy who has a solid line up so thinking stills for the upside. Will answer any questions you have for your input. Thanks! Let's all win this Sunday

I like Stills, have him myself and wondering if I should play him instead of K. Benjamin. Even if Stills is ranked higher this weekend Brees throws the ball all over and if its his weekend he will score big. Can be hit or miss. Brees did great last weekend. Their opponent is weak on WR;s. I feel he would be better than Boom. What do you think about my choice? Should I play him?

After analyzing situation I am rolling stills knee Boom. I live in Tampa and every Friday at 5 pm they have Steve Gallo from the huddle.com on to talk fantasy for an hour. He was high on stills this week. I have benjamin myself and have debating keeping Boom in flex and replacing stills for Kelvin IF Haden plays. But Haden has never played against Kelvin and Kelvin is a large dude. Sometimes you just gotta roll with what got you there. Don't overthink it. Kelvin is gonna get at least 12 targets. You can't bench him. Hopefully Haden sits and makes it easier on us both

I like Stills, have him myself and wondering if I should play him instead of K. Benjamin. Even if Stills is ranked higher this weekend Brees throws the ball all over and if its his weekend he will score big. Can be hit or miss. Brees did great last weekend. Their opponent is weak on WR;s. I feel he would be better than Boom. What do you think about my choice? Should I play him?

Go with Kenny Still. Saints in the Dome in a must win game and Brees has been on fire the past few weeks! Dallas defense has been good this year.

Dallas has been giving up the 4th most points to rbs the last 3 weeks. But TPoor muddles it all up for them

i have been mulling over this for awhile. I may roll stills for the upside vs Boom. Anyone have a definitive answer for me? I am going against a guy who has a solid line up so thinking stills for the upside. Will answer any questions you have for your input. Thanks! Let's all win this Sunday

Yes