Sign in to follow this  
thePRO

Is Flacco a Sneaky Play This Week!?

Ravens vs Saints. Saints coming off a bye. Theyll have Ingram ready to fully roll along with Kamara. Vegas has it as one of the higher O/U at 50.

Will Flacco go toe to toe with Brees? Or will this end up being the opposite? A pound the ball, TOP type game?

You guys like Dalton at Arrowhead instead? Bortles? Gonna be some choices on the waiver wire this week.

Think Flacco can have a good game.

Think Flacco can have a good game.

Are you going to watch it? Actually, are you going to watch any game? I think you said you haven't watched a game since like 1975? Somthing like that? Keep offering up your thoughts.

Are you going to watch it? Actually, are you going to watch any game? I think you said you haven't watched a game since like 1975? Somthing like that? Keep offering up your thoughts.

Yet he gambles (an arguable sin) on games every week and plays in multiple FF leagues. It’s like if I told you I was obsessed with Cycling and outdoor sports but havent ridden a bike since I was 10 and rarely go outside, I just read about them, no interest in physically biking, but it’s my passion. Free country and all, just odd.

Yet he gambles (an arguable sin) on games every week and plays in multiple FF leagues. It’s like if I told you I was obsessed with Cycling and outdoor sports but havent ridden a bike since I was 10 and rarely go outside, I just read about them, no interest in physically biking, but it’s my passion. Free country and all, just odd.

Or even telling someone that "I am great at carpentry", without ever having made anything from wood. This is the life of weepaws and what he offers here on this site. What a dreamer he is here.

psalms 10:15:27:22:73 - "So let there be some individual sinner that will see the end of pooping and therefore shall indeed be enabled into that so which life of joyousness and gladness and will hold the hand of the lord and be rectumized. Amen."

Don’t let it get you angry.

Just because you spend about 14 hours in front of a tv watching about 7 hours of actual playes and the rest just waiting time, and I spend about 3 hours watching highlites and we all in up in the same spot.

It’s all luck.

Also you don’t need a bike to ride one today, they have video games and simulator that can help you with that.

Hey thanks.

Dont let it get you angry.

Just because you spend about 14 hours in front of a tv watching about 7 hours of actual playes and the rest just waiting time, and I spend about 3 hours watching highlites and we all in up in the same spot.

Its all luck.

Also you dont need a bike to ride one today, they have video games and simulator that can help you with that.

Hey thanks.

Tiberius: 1:5:6 "You are an idiot."

Why don't you post picks weekly?

You watch tv, so please tell us tell everyone what’s going to happen next weekend during every single nfl game, and please please do tell how will every single player perform?

Come on I’m everyone is waiting?

Haven’t seen a tread for it.

Last time when their are I do, when will you post any?

You watch tv, how come you don’t post any picks, you only seem to post after the games every single week.

You post how good you did hours after the games have ended, how come?

Come on Im everyone is waiting?

Last time when their are I do, when will you post any?

Illiterate much?

This.

Your predictions on the games coming up this Thursday and Sunday and Monday.

Plus since you watch so much tv, all your predictions of how every player will produce.

Hello this thing on.

Brilliant.

So we will read your picks next Tuesday then right?

Mmm.

You don’t go outside, because you spend to much time watching tv.

Less tv would equal more time for bike riding.

Thanks.

Don’t let it get you angry.

Ok, if you watch highlights and game recaps and plays and such online that’s fine, I’ll stop picking on you. I just had to know on some level that you observe the physical act of football players making plays and playing football, even if it’s just in highlights or recaps.

I dont own a tv, so I dont watch the games on tv is what I said.

I do have internet so of course I watch highlights. And not the first time Ive said this exciting news.

Ive done so many times over the 30 years Ive been on this site. Of course Im joking about the 30 years.

I didnt see it has picking on me, I saw what you where doing as wondering how I can understand the situations with without ever seeing a single moment of a game.

No problem.

Its always fun, keep it going.

I like Flacco.

With Big Ben on a bye and my #2 QB (Alex Smith) playing like pre-2017 Alex Smith, I'm really inclined to hold my nose and start Joe Flaaco this week vs. a bad Saints secondary (30th vs. pass at 298 yards/game). The Saints' best CB (Marshon Lattimore) was concussed in Week 5, and if he misses Week 7 Flacco becomes a very viable option.

I have Aaron Rodgers on bye this week and the best waiver options are Flacco, Trubisky, Eli and Mayfield. I am considering Trubisky at home vs the Patriots. Any suggestions?

I like Trubisky.

• Like 1

I'm rolling with Dalton over Flacco. It could backfire because Dalton might finally Dalton on the road. But he's been very good and the O/U is 58. Ravens and Saints might run the ball a lot and control TOP...gonna be interesting.

Drafted Wilson and Dalton.

Picked up Flacco for depth because Wilson sux.

Statistically having a good year a has a great schedule.

After week 10 bye.

Oak

Atl

KC

TB

Tasty FF playoff run

Drafted Wilson and Dalton.

Picked up Flacco for depth because Wilson sux

Statistically having a good year a has a great schedule.

After week 10 bye.

Oak

Atl

KC

TB

Tasty FF playoff run

just picked up Flacco in my superflex league to replace Carr. Once I took a look at flacco's ROS schedule I was sold, it's a thing of beauty.