Sign in to follow this  
NewbieJr

**The official "Ask Me Anything" series**

Yeah shoot....just be honest....no 14 inch ###### stories....ha

You won me over when you talked about your divorce and admitted mishandling your ex's depression. :thumbsup:

This thread reeks of spray tan and failure.

But if you thought of it, you'd be making videos about it and campaigning for Geek of the Year. :music_guitarred: I have you pegged, boy.

Want your name on the list of not?

This thread reeks of spray tan and failure.

That must mean you're in. :thumbsup:

NewbieJr: I just noticed that I'm actually in the on deck circle for this. I noticed you went back to back days. Am I scheduled to go tommorow or is it going to be a every few days like the OP says? The reason I ask is that I'm pretty slammed tommorow at work with meetings and whatnot. Friday is way more open, plus it's Ghey Friday anyway which would be more appropos. Since you're the unofficial commish of this thing, I'm keeping you in the loop. :bandana:

NewbieJr: I just noticed that I'm actually in the on deck circle for this. I noticed you went back to back days. Am I scheduled to go tommorow or is it going to be a every few days like the OP says? The reason I ask is that I'm pretty slammed tommorow at work with meetings and whatnot. Friday is way more open, plus it's Ghey Friday anyway which would be more appropos. Since you're the unofficial commish of this thing, I'm keeping you in the loop. :bandana:

I'll move you back a day. I was thinking two days each, but it seems like a day will be plenty.

But if you thought of it, you'd be making videos about it and campaigning for Geek of the Year. :music_guitarred: I have you pegged, boy.

Want your name on the list of not?

:D

Naa..You can count me out. You tards know everything there is to know about me, anyhoo

I'll move you back a day. I was thinking two days each, but it seems like a day will be plenty.

I have a suggestion....

I can see us burning out on this pretty quickly, especially if we feature a new person every day. Do you think it might be better if we limit it to maybe once a week?

On the other hand, the attention span around here isn't very long... :dunno:

I have a suggestion....

I can see us burning out on this pretty quickly, especially if we feature a new person every day. Do you think it might be better if we limit it to maybe once a week?

Okay, so let's hear it...

I have a suggestion....

Yeah if we do one every day this thing is gonna burn out quicker than Lindsay Lohan with an eight ball.

I didn't get a chance to read Cyclone's and I read just a handful of Newb's, but I would totally be game with doing this.

It's been slow around here for a whilst. Do two a day? We'll need extra toilet paper, but it will work. I think.

Big Blue, you're up. You may want to wait til Monday. There's a lot less traffic here on weekends. It's totally up to you.

Newbie, you need to add one guideline:

If you start an "Ask me anything" thread you need to stick around and answer a few questions.

You could call it the BLS Clause. :thumbsup:

Volunteers, please use thois thread and I'll add you to the list. Heres' the order:

1. Nikki.......... http://www.fftodayfo...howtopic=398846

2. Cyclone........ http://www.fftodayfo...howtopic=398894

3. NewbieJr....... http://www.fftodayfo...howtopic=398913

4. Cbfalcon....... http://www.fftodayfo...howtopic=398931

5. KSB2424........ http://www.fftodayfo...howtopic=398958

6. Big Blue 06

7. Titans&Bucs&BearsOhMy

8. Mungwater

9. Old Maid

10. BunnyBastards

11. Patweisers44

12. Me_2006

13. Devin952

14. JackARoot

15. I Got Worms

16. Penultimatestraw

17. Drobeski

18. Hoytdwow

19. shovelheadt

20. Meglamaniac

21. Eagles Green

22. Redtodd

23. Tikigods

Put me on the list please. I jumped out of order and didn't realize this was so organized.

Someone should put dates next to names and make it 48 hours.

Just saying

Newbie, you need to add one guideline:

If you start an "Ask me anything" thread you need to stick around and answer a few questions.

You could call it the BLS Clause. :thumbsup:

Hey drool factory, when shall we expect your name on the list?

Hey drool factory, when shall we expect your name on the list?

I didn't realize your obsession with me went so far. You really need to know everything about me? :lol:

Did my ask me anything about ice fishing suffice or do I have to sign up for this abortion of an idea? Speaking of abortions...why isn't edjr name on the list? <_<

If not, put me down. :cheers:

Looks like I'm up. I'll go ahead and start the thread now, and I'll leave it up tomorrow. There may not be that many questions, what with nobody on here, but I'm not that interesting anyway. :cheers:

Hrmm... I've been around like 10 years but I don't post daily. I'd do it but I doubt there's many who would be interest enough to even wonder wtf I'm about? :huh:

Hrmm... I've been around like 10 years but I don't post daily. I'd do it but I doubt there's many who would be interest enough to even wonder wtf I'm about? :huh:

I think you're an interesting person. :wave: You should sign up.

I am the current reigning biggest calk in the Geek Club champ.

:discount-doublecheck:

Count me in.

</thread>