Sign in to follow this  
BLS

Trump is absolutely right about Sweden

Thirty years ago, I'd have been outraged if Russia invaded Sweden. Now I think they'd be doing them a big favor.

'Match Game' question:

"Majority of ________ aren't terrorists but majority terrorists are ________"

Amish?

'Match Game' question:

"Majority of _Religious people_ aren't terrorists but majority terrorists are _Religious people_"

The number of War criminals found to be seeking asylum in Sweden amongst the migrant population from the Middle East and North Africa (shitholes to the rest of us) has risen from 42 in 2015 to 79 last year. What exactly do you have to do to be considered a war criminal from those places, never mind being caught? And it's a good thing they discover these guys after they get in the country. Totally focked in the head over there.

232 posts. Dude.

Sweden is a shithole

Sweden is a shithole

Libtards hate this thread. It's about these migrants from the ME being violent animals no matter what you do for them, Trump is right again, and liberals are puzzies who would rather their country be over run and their women raped than be called a racist.

Jesus, you guys get more ignorant every fuucking minute. As for Sweden talking about Russia? A huge chunk of Europe is prepping for war with Russia. Remember the story I posted about the tanks Crossing through the channel for the first time?

You guys might want to talk to an actual Soldier here on the board. that would be Mungwater.

While all this political bullshit is happening and Trump is saying like well America kills people too! The highest ranking generals in our military have been prepping for war with Russia on the Eastern Front. We're doing things with our nuclear bombers that we haven't done in decades. Here in my hometown, we have moved tens of thousands of troops and their equipment to Eastern Europe.

So, while Trump is trolling the cast Twilight, most of Europe is thinking about war with Russia. And if you think that's a one-way Street? Most of the Russians over the age of 40 are prepping for war. That's the number one question if you go to Russia. When are we going to war?

Mostly because they actually see the troop movements in the equipment and the exercises going on. Soldiers I've talked to you have been instructed to say that they've been deployed to the Middle East when indeed there actually training in places like Poland and Sweden.

So, either Trump is a genius deflecting everybody with his idiocy or the world is moving on without him. Europe basically has seen the end of NATO and they're prepping for that. But then again, so have our generals.

Maybe leave your Echo Chambers for five minutes huh? Seriously, engage Mungwater in a conversation. He'll tell you where and how we've been prepping for war over the last few years.

And, unlike certain fake doctors. This guy and his two brothers in senior levels of the military are the real deal.

We're always prepping for war. Always will be. HTH.

We're always prepping for war. Always will be. HTH.

Really? Then we're constantly for deploying troops that are normally sitting in u.s. territory? Sitting in my motherfuking backyard? Go yourself. You just proved you don't know a thing.

Jesus, you guys get more ignorant every fuucking minute. As for Sweden talking about Russia? A huge chunk of Europe is prepping for war with Russia. Remember the story I posted about the tanks Crossing through the channel for the first time?

You guys might want to talk to an actual Soldier here on the board. that would be Mungwater.

While all this political bullshit is happening and Trump is saying ###### like well America kills people too! The highest ranking generals in our military have been prepping for war with Russia on the Eastern Front. We're doing things with our nuclear bombers that we haven't done in decades. Here in my hometown, we have moved tens of thousands of troops and their equipment to Eastern Europe.

So, while Trump is trolling the cast Twilight, most of Europe is thinking about war with Russia. And if you think that's a one-way Street? Most of the Russians over the age of 40 are prepping for war. That's the number one question if you go to Russia. When are we going to war?

Mostly because they actually see the troop movements in the equipment and the exercises going on. Soldiers I've talked to you have been instructed to say that they've been deployed to the Middle East when indeed there actually training in places like Poland and Sweden.

So, either Trump is a genius deflecting everybody with his idiocy or the world is moving on without him. Europe basically has seen the end of NATO and they're prepping for that. But then again, so have our generals.

Maybe leave your ###### Echo Chambers for five ###### minutes huh? Seriously, engage Mungwater in a conversation. He'll tell you where and how we've been prepping for war over the last few years.

And, unlike certain fake doctors. This guy and his two brothers in senior levels of the military are the real deal.

US training in Sweden? Did Sweden join NATO while I was watching lesbian pron?

In 1986 I was in Norway above the artic circle. It was a NATO training exercise,

Operation Anchor Express. I wonder who Wiffle thinks we were training to fight? Finland?

The failing NY Times had a 1500 word article in today's paper about the problems in Sweden caused by refugees. Trump was right. " you knew I was a snake when you took me in".

In 1986 I was in Norway above the artic circle. It was a NATO training exercise,

Operation Anchor Express. I wonder who Wiffle thinks we were training to fight? Finland?

Seriously, there is something wrong with that guy. I can't understand a word of what he's talking about with his rambling posts all day long. Is it just me?

• Like 1

The failing NY Times had a 1500 word article in today's paper about the problems in Sweden caused by refugees. Trump was right. " you knew I was a snake when you took me in".

Mother Merkel admitted refugees have created no-go zones in Europe.

Also is it just me or is every liberal leader childless? Maybe not all but there seems to be quite a few.

Mother Merkel admitted refugees have created no-go zones in Europe.

Also is it just me or is every liberal leader childless? Maybe not all but there seems to be quite a few.

of course they are, especially women, cause for one they love abortions, but for 2 they can't put in the time necessary to rise to the top of a party and raise a family

Seriously, there is something wrong with that guy. I can't understand a ###### word of what he's talking about with his rambling ###### posts all day long. Is it just me?

You could leave retread.

US training in Sweden? Did Sweden join NATO while I was watching lesbian pron?

Yes, Sweden is in NATO. I don't know what the fuk hardcore is babbling about.

Yes, Sweden is in NATO. I don't know what the fuk hardcore is babbling about.

You should reread what he said. It's a dig on you and your ignorance.

You should reread what he said. It's a dig on you and your ignorance.

Yeah, he's wrong. And you dovetailed on it. Making you wrong too. Jesus Christ Google exist for everybody you know?

What did I tell you? Ask Mungwater It's not that fucing hard.

Geez..

Yeah, he's wrong. And you dovetailed on it. Making you wrong too. Jesus Christ Google exist for everybody you know?

What did I tell you? Ask Mungwater It's not that fucing hard.

Geez..

Ask him what?

Ask him what?

Do I have to focking read for you too?

God, anything above one emoji and you guys don't have the intellect or attention span to deal with it.

Do I have to focking read for you too?

God, anything above one emoji and you guys don't have the ###### intellect or attention span to deal with it.

Ask him if we are prepping for war with Russia? No kidding Sherlock. We have been since 1944. You're thick as a brick man.

Illegal weapons often enter Sweden over the Oresund Bridge, a 10-mile span that links the southern city of Malmo to Denmark. When it opened, in 2000, the bridge symbolized the unfurling of a vibrant, borderless Europe, but in recent years it has been more closely associated with smuggling, of people, weapons and drugs.

The border with Denmark is open, with insufficient personnel to search every vehicle entering the country.

They have a focking open bridge to Denmark. We have a 1000 mile wide open border.

:doh:

Poor Wiffleball, Slownut, Worms and the rest of the spice girls. Wrong again.

Poor Wiffleball, Slownut, Worms and the rest of the spice girls. Wrong again.

losing streak of all losing streaks

Swedish bulletproof glass manufacturer reports record orders.

How is this thread 20 pages?

Worth starting from the beginning?

The usual suspects trying to defend the indefensible. They don't realize what a sh!thole a place can become if you allow immigration to go on unchecked.

• Like 1

This thing was a blood bath for the left.

This thing was a blood bath for the left.

Yeah, like I said, they were all up in here for a while. MDC and Worms and the other left wing radical Islam apologists have been beaten into submission. Even Wiffle has beat feet

Rapes and murders went up in Sweden

So Sweden has decided to stop handing out pamphlets titled "For those that are married to a child" to Islamic migrant refugees. Obama wanted a million refugees brought here, Hillary cut it to 750k. Man, did we dodge a bullet. MAGA

Yeah, like I said, they were all up in here for a while. MDC and Worms and the other left wing radical Islam apologists have been beaten into submission. Even Wiffle has beat feet

reminds me of thier take on Romney bringing up Russian during the debate. They'll be full circle hacks on this one eventually too.

Remember when Trump said something stupid like did you see what happened last night in Sweden? And everybody in Sweden said what the fuk happened in Sweden?

And it turns out the Trump was apparently miss hearing something from his Fox & Friends people.

It was roughly akin to kellyanne Conway and her Bowling Green Massacre faux pas.

And your little troll buddies had literally spent 20 Pages trying to do all kinds of mental gymnastics to avoid saying that Trump up. Even though he did.

• Like 1