Sign in to follow this  
Vikings4ever

Linkin Park singer hung himself

http://www.tmz.com/2017/07/20/linkin-park-singer-chester-bennington-dead-commits-suicide/

Linkin Park singer Chester Bennington has committed suicide ... TMZ has learned.

Law enforcement sources tell us the singer hanged himself at a private residence in Palos Verdes Estates in L.A. County. His body was discovered Thursday just before 9 AM.

Chester was married with 6 children from 2 wives.

WF is wrong with these people? Their lives are that bad, really??? :doh:

It doesn't really matter

They have (had) a mental illness. HTH.

do I get my money back for the tickets I had for July 27?

I only got them as part of the ticketmaster free ticket promotion they did

I'd hang on to them, no sense getting roped into another deal

• Like 1

:overhead:

They have (had) a mental illness. HTH.

I know in the past he suffered from alcohol and drug abuse.. Which from what I have heard was bcoz of some personal issues...... But damn, there are 65 million walking around with so-called mental illnesses, they aren't offing themselves... I wonder what triggered him to finally take his life at this point and time.

Well that ended quickly.

Sucks when these people leave you hanging.

Well done btw

But damn, there are 65 million walking around with so-called mental illnesses, they aren't offing themselves...

Yeah, but dyslexia generally doesn't make people kill themselves. :dunno:

Man, I refuse to deal with Ticket Master.

Last time I got tickets from them, their computer system choked and totally left me swinging in the wind.

Any strings attached?

Today was Chris Cornell's bday

I know in the past he suffered from alcohol and drug abuse.. Which from what I have heard was bcoz of some personal issues...... But damn, there are 65 million walking around with so-called mental illnesses, they aren't offing themselves... I wonder what triggered him to finally take his life at this point and time.

It's only a matter of time before Cdumb links him to some kind of Paedo Puppy Mill that's raising dogs that feed on Haitian email.

What's the deal with people into the arts being so overly emotional?

Felt like an idiot. I showed up in full metal gear drunk off my ass.

- And everybody else was wearing suits and carrying around copies of their resume.

Turns out, I got an evite to LinkedIn Park.

I feel you man. There are 120 suicides in the US every day. That's approx 13 per 100,000 people. I'm sure if we compared the number of celebrities to normal people, it would probably be around 13 for every 100,000. You just never hear about the other 40,000 people that commit suicide every year. Just like the cops kill 400 people a year, but you only hear about the 5 or 10 BLM gang bangers that actually deserved it.

I wonder if the press will respect the family's privacy.

probably not - if we're seeing it here,

It's just a matter of time before we see it on the six o'clock noose.

I feel you man. There are 120 suicides in the US every day. That's approx 13 per 100,000 people. I'm sure if we compared the number of celebrities to normal people, it would probably be around 13 for every 100,000. You just never hear about the other 40,000 people that commit suicide every year. Just like the cops kill 400 people a year, but you only hear about the 5 or 10 BLM gang bangers that actually deserved it.

Last I heard, the working statistic is that returning war vets these days are offing themselves at one every 22 minutes.

Focking astounding. Dunno what can be done, but when they're dying faster over here than in combat...

In Chester's defense, their concerts was doing terribly in sales. like ticket master giving away tickets bad

Shame to his family and those that depended on him. A tragedy that a person with his resources couldn't get help.

He left behind 6 kids.

maybe he just wanted to be black?

Is it just me or does "Chester Bennington" sound like an adorable stuffed bear wearing one of those big furry British Hats that you'd most likely find in a Harrod's Christmas Toy display?"

"No Mummsy! I don't WANT a Paddington! I want Chester Bennington!"

Is it just me or does "Chester Bennington" sound like an adorable stuffed bear wearing one of those big furry British Hats that you'd most likely find in a Harrod's Christmas Toy display?"

"No Mummsy! I don't WANT a Paddington! I want Chester Bennington!"

Chester Copperpot was taken

That guy had a ridiculous voice. Heard him do a cover of Rolling in the Deep from Adele that was crazy good.

• Like 1

He should have hung around. I guess he was at the end of his rope. Too bad he couldn't swing it any longer. :(

He should have hung around. I guess he was at the end of his rope. Too bad he couldn't swing it any longer. :(

He tried so hard :(

Maybe he was trying to do a Soundgarden cover. :dunno:

Daaaayum.

On a brighter note, he was at least kind enough to wait until his fanbase grew out of their teens.