Sign in to follow this  
The Bard

Henry

FU, lol. Drafted you, did not do squat all year. Dropped you. Thank God I am not against you this week. This is just dumb. Best game he will ever have, ever and ever. Book it. Nice turd hanging out the back of your helmet btw.

I saw his breakout tonight coming.

(says nobody)

Fantasy Playoff legend for whoever out there actually started him. Unreal, playoffs really are a crapshoot

Fantasy Playoff legend for whoever out there actually started him. Unreal, playoffs really are a crapshoot

In one league i play in, the playoffs start next week. One guy needed a win to get in, and dropped Blount for Henry today, and started him.

I thought he was crazy.....

Many will now move him up in next seasons draft based on this game.

Wow.

Traded him to my playoff opponent. Who threatened to start him against me in a revenge game. I told him to do it. He didnt. LMAO

The last place team in the shitterbowl started him. The guy deserves last place but won't get it.

Last place team in my league played him.

It's not often an RB scores 55.8 points with 0 receptions. It has to be some FF PPR league record. 0 catches.

Oh well. Glad I didn't play against him.

A team completely out of the playoffs started him.

How does a team shut out a hot Colts offense, and then Derrick Henry goes for one of the greatest, most efficient games as a running back in history?

A team completely out of the playoffs started him.

How does a team shut out a hot Colts offense, and then Derrick Henry goes for one of the greatest, most efficient games as a running back in history?

I think either it's more on coaching and game planning or, the players are simply enjoying their money and lifestyles so much they can't stay as focused as they need to be from week to week. Only 16 regular season games, and they can't seem to show up for that many.

I had a bye week this week since I won my division. I more than likely would not have started him. Drafted him the 3rd round this year and I think I've started him 2 times all year. Crap now I'm going to be tempted to start this piece of crap next week........uuuuuuggghhhhh

He was active in our league in a game between two teams playing for the last playoff spot. One manager is very happy this morning. The other .. not so much.

Last night was just so surreal.

Henry was started in 14% of CBS Sporstline Leagues and 17% of Yahoo Leagues.

Has any one player ever done so much for so few?

This is an example of why the people who think fantasy football is a game of skill, and not luck, are full of crap.

• Like 1

Wow......just saw the TD :doh: Looks like the Jags weren't even trying

Tony Dorsett doesn't deserve this crap :wall:

• Like 1

Wow......just saw the TD :doh: Looks like the Jags weren't even trying

Tony Dorsett doesn't deserve this crap :wall:

Not to mention the blatant facemask Henry did.

On the bench for the 2/3 semifinal matchup in our league. The guy Started Cory Davis in his Flex over Henry. Can't say i blame him for it at all, but ouch that one's got to hurt.

This is an example of why the people who think fantasy football is a game of skill, and not luck, are full of crap.

It's an example of why the playoffs is mostly luck. Over a 13 game sample size skill is more of a factor

FU, lol. Drafted you, did not do squat all year. Dropped you. Thank God I am not against you this week. This is just dumb. Best game he will ever have, ever and ever. Book it. Nice turd hanging out the back of your helmet btw.

You are 100% right, he-along with Gino Toretta-have been the absolute worst Heisman Trophy winners ever. The only difference between the 2-Henry has lasted this long in the NFL. He played in a overrated conference (sec sucks!) that has 7 teams on bama's conference schedule (besides their 3 POS NC "games") that are pushovers-if they were in Pac 12, Big 10 they'd lose 2-3 games a year. Henry should just retire right now, his whole career has been a big lie.

You are 100% right, he-along with Gino Toretta-have been the absolute worst Heisman Trophy winners ever. The only difference between the 2-Henry has lasted this long in the NFL. He played in a overrated conference (sec sucks!) that has 7 teams on bama's conference schedule (besides their 3 POS NC "games") that are pushovers-if they were in Pac 12, Big 10 they'd lose 2-3 games a year. Henry should just retire right now, his whole career has been a big lie.

Henry has averaged 4.5 ypa which isn't too shabby. Tenn has never fed him the ball.....if he got 300 carries in a season....none of his fantasy owners would be complaining.

Also, where do Tim Crouch or Troy Smith rank on your Heisman list?

Heisman trophy winners win the award for what they did in college not what people think they'll do in the NFL. Henry never should have received the award because his job was incredibly easy with that o-line ahead of him. The fact he sucks in the NFL and him not deserving the award aren't related.