Sign in to follow this  
vuduchile

Melania's Xmas decorations

The twattersphere is apparently going apesh!t again. Last year they were too white. This year, too red. Has any other first lady been attacked for her Xmas decorations like this?

I guess if you hate Trump, you're required to hate everything and everyone associated with him. This is beyond insane now.

I thought they looked really good... and I'm an atheist.

The twattersphere is apparently going apesh!t again. Last year they were too white. This year, too red. Has any other first lady been attacked for her Xmas decorations like this?

I guess if you hate Trump, you're required to hate everything and everyone associated with him. This is beyond insane now.

People like to complain about anything...

They looked really good... Kind of a nice change from the default green ones...

Yea its ridiculous. Especially since she literally hasnt done anything except stay in the background silently doing things to help

Seriously, she was getting ripped on for them being posted on twitter while "moms and their babies were getting tear gassed at the border"

I haven't seen the decorations but I'd still fock her. :thumbsup:

Jesus Christ people really give a sh!t about their Christmas Decorations? Pathetic

People get offended by anything these days or even make up something to be offended by.

Why are you guys "acting" stunned?

They look pretty spectacular to me. But I am a Christian.

Oh well, see., then you are evil....sorry, not my rules... :dunno:

I am offended that there are people complaining about the people who are complaining about the Christmas trees.

Or maybe not, who knows.

I'm offended that you're maybe offended

I'm offended that you're maybe offended

This is offensive to me :mad:

Liberals get offended by anything these days or even make up something to be offended by.

Why are you guys "acting" stunned?

Fixed!

I thought they looked really good... and I'm an atheist.

I thought they looked really good... and I'm an attack helicopter.

First lady Melania Trump brushed off criticism of her latest White House Christmas decorations and invited everyone to check them out in person during an appearance at Liberty University on Wednesday.

"It’s the 21st century and everybody has different tastes, I think they look fantastic,” the first lady said

First lady Melania Trump brushed off criticism of her latest White House Christmas decorations and invited everyone to check them out in person during an appearance at Liberty University on Wednesday.

"Its the 21st century and everybody has different tastes, I think they look fantastic, the first lady said

Personally, I dont like them. But like she said everyone has different tastes. I just think its sad how they are all in on her Christmas decorations but I didnt hear a peep about Michelle Obamas

Because that would be racist...

Youre right there. Also just saw a trump toilet brush scrubber. Cant find an Obama one

The democrat First Ladies are uppity. And have giant asses/cankles

“The War on Christmas has evolved into more of the media’s War on Trump,” fumed Media Research Center vice president Dan Gainor.

Mainstream media outlets such as The Washington Post, USA Today, Time, HuffPost, San Francisco Chronicle and Vice all mocked the decorations, often masking their disdain by focusing on the backlash of trolls on social media.

Even House Beautiful, a lifestyle magazine geared towards interior decorators, launched a full-blown attack on the decorations with a feature headlined, “So, The 2018 White House Christmas Theme Is Apparently ‘The Shining.’”

The piece features snarky commentary such as “another year in the Trump White House, another opportunity to add a touch of holiday magic to the banality of evil,” and “the overwhelming feeling of dread was one of the many sources of inspiration for this year's decorations.”

:doh:

Seriously, she was getting ripped on for them being posted on twitter while "moms and their babies were getting tear gassed at the border"

that's what they do now. They attach anything bad going on to happy moments in the trumps lives. Oh. Donald Jr wished his kids a happy birthday? Well somewhere some kid won't have a birthday. Oh. Tiffany trump said happy holidays. She must not understand that homeless people don't have happy holidays.

that's what they do now. They attach anything bad going on to happy moments in the trumps lives. Oh. Donald Jr wished his kids a happy birthday? Well somewhere some kid won't have a birthday. Oh. Tiffany trump said happy holidays. She must not understand that homeless people don't have happy holidays.

#bringbackourgirls

The democrat First Ladies are uppity. And have giant asses/cankles

I wanna say Jackie Onassis was hotter than Mel Trump, but I think I might be picturing Natalie Portman as Jackie O, and not the actual Jackie O. We also really don't know what Mel Trump looks like, with all the plastic surgery she's had.

I wanna say Jackie Onassis was hotter than Mel Trump, but I think I might be picturing Natalie Portman as Jackie O, and not the actual Jackie O. We also really don't know what Mel Trump looks like, with all the plastic surgery she's had.

Yeah, thats it. So I guess you would rather bang Michelle, because she keeps

It real.

Yeah, thats it. So I guess you would rather bang Michelle, because she keeps

It real.

I think he likes michele because of that big ole nasty she's got.

its the man back

Now I'm realizing that when you talk about michele and say big ole nasty, that it applies to many parts of her body and personality. My bad for not being more specific.

I kinda wish she made them all white blanket trees.....just to troll that they look like KKK hats.

But seriously....those trees could have illegal immigrant children as ornaments and the left would still complain.

Ran lights on the palm tree in the back yard tonight. Looks like a giant butt plug. :banana:

Merry XXXmas :banana:
  • Like 1

You know that sad bastage guy everyone knows? The guy that is always miserable, sh!ts on everything, and is just a general misery to be around?

That's what the liberals have become. Not a good strategy to get elected.

I don't care for her trees, but I bet I'd like her bush.

:thumbsup:

I'm sure it's a definite upgrade from what Michele's bush must look like.

:thumbsup:

I'm sure it's a definite upgrade from what Michele's bush must look like.

Like lebrons mouth when he has a beard

Melania is way hotter.

Jackie was hot for a first lady, but not really all that hot compared to the real hot chicks of her generation. She was slim and dressed well, but wasn't exactly pretty.

https://www.google.com/search?q=jackie+o+images&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS791US791&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwja597nnfreAhUMR6wKHRbECWAQsAR6BAgAEAE&biw=1920&bih=938#imgrc=-tYxFwbt44MvrM:

Melania isn't the hottest of her generation either, but she's better looking than 85% of the women on the planet.

https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS791US791&biw=1920&bih=938&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=cjAAXPeoEdL4tAWEo4mQDQ&q=melania+trump+modeling+images&oq=melania+trump+modeling+images&gs_l=img.3...14178.18872..19223...6.0..1.86.965.13......0....1..gws-wiz-img.Dh-vNfbgGKk#imgrc=ifo0x1Y86Z0DnM:

sorta nsfw