Sign in to follow this  
IGotWorms

Seriously, what the fock is with the punctuation here?

No focking quotes or apostrophes, dont think a comma works either. Dashes ineffective as well. What about a semicolon; Im not sure.

Seriously mike, wtf? Fix this sh1t please :)

Okay so commas and semicolons are good. But what do you have against dashes and apostrophes? :wacko:

what's the problem?

Apostrophe sounds like one of the Lesser Greek demigods.

This made me think of something. Back in the day I worked at a grocery store. What's up with the Great Northern bean? Fock you , man. You are the great northern bean my ass.

No focking quotes or apostrophes, dont think a comma works either. Dashes ineffective as well. What about a semicolon; Im not sure.

Seriously mike, wtf? Fix this sh1t please :)

If I was to guess it is because quotes and apostrophes designate strings in c# and SQL respectfully, and the forum software is preventing certain browsers from using these to reduce the risk of a SQL injection hack.

I thought someone had isolated it to the iPhone, and I think iOS just had a new release.

If I was to guess it is because quotes and apostrophes designate strings in c# and SQL respectfully, and the forum software is preventing certain browsers from using these to reduce the risk of a SQL injection hack.

Nobody asked you, nerd :bandana:

I thought someone had isolated it to the iPhone, and I think iOS just had a new release.

" '

Maybe you are right and my guess was completely wrong.

Somebody give these guys a swirly!

There have been like three new iOS releases since this problem occurred. No resolution.

Only happens at this site. I assume its a iOS and Mikeys hamster not getting along.

I was just getting ready to say that.

• Like 1

thats cool I thought he was complaining that noone around here uses proper punctuation or gamamer much less spelling and that they would just keep typing with no coherent structure to there sentences whatsoever and with all the natzie around here to call everybody out on it when ever they do it I figured a new thread on it would be a waste of time so its good to see that there is more to the original post as im not that up with tech stuff like this in the least

thats cool I thought he was complaining that noone around here uses proper punctuation or gamamer much less spelling and that they would just keep typing with no coherent structure to there sentences whatsoever and with all the natzie around here to call everybody out on it when ever they do it I figured a new thread on it would be a waste of time so its good to see that there is more to the original post as im not that up with tech stuff like this in the least

:D

See I know you had like ten dashes in there to make it work but the forearm focked it up! :mad:

See I know you had like ten dashes in there to make it work but the forearm focked it up! :mad:

It was perfect before I hit submit. I don't know that the fock is going on. :wall:

Well crap. My phone is rotary

Do you dial in triangles or squares?

Apostrophe sounds like one of the Lesser Greek demigods.

It also sounds like a black chick's name. Although it would prolly be spelled 'Postrophe.

It also sounds like a black chick's name. Although it would prolly be spelled 'Postrophe.

More likely J'Postrophe with the J being silent.

• Like 1

:thumbsup:

It's either that or the flux capacitor.

:thumbsup:

It's either that or the flux capacitor.

Nah.

It's all ball bearings these days.