Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Joe Bryant's bored

I think it has moved left socially and right now looks more left because of a few things.

You think? Been like that for a decade at least...

Over and over that board has been shown to be pretty evenly split and even had a slight right lean at times. That by polling the actual people there.

Talk about hyperbole...yiur description of what people get away with is not exactly factual either.

That sub forum is 5% pro Trump, 5% moderates, 90% TDS lunatics.

Go look at the front page. Those are not the topics of people who slightly lean right or even center.

That sub forum is 5% pro Trump, 5% moderates, 90% TDS lunatics.

Go look at the front page. Those are not the topics of people who slightly lean right or even center.

You mean the president is in the news..alert the press.

The TDS thing might be the dumbest thing you fools have come up with too.

So your reply is that those (and Id say most who have multiple IDs are the ones whining lost now about that but are being so liberal)...those people logged in with their aliases to skew it all right?

I think it has moved left socially and right now looks more left because of a few things.

-the conservative posters worth a damn dont post in politics any longer or are not I board with Trump (Yankee, Ivan and so on)

-conservatives havent been able to control their own crap and get banned.

What I'm saying is this. You have no clue who's voting, for what reason, and using how many aliases. Because people on the internet are never playing devil's advocate, lying, or just focking shitt up because they can. So to use that as any type of "proof" of anything is laughable at best.

Look at this board. We have 15-20 everyday posters. Yet, when it comes time for geek of the year or whatever, the voting #s triple-quadruple that, if not more.

That board is left leaning. Period. It is what it is. Maybe it will shift back to a 50/50 split or so later on. Maybe not. They've treated conservatives pretty shitty. :dunno: don't really care if it gets there or not. I'll still lurk. I go there for liberal talking points.

What I'm saying is this. You have no clue who's voting, for what reason, and using how many aliases. Because people on the internet are never playing devil's advocate, lying, or just focking shitt up because they can. So to use that as any type of "proof" of anything is laughable at best.

Look at this board. We have 15-20 everyday posters. Yet, when it comes time for geek of the year or whatever, the voting #s triple-quadruple that, if not more.

That board is left leaning. Period. It is what it is. Maybe it will shift back to a 50/50 split or so later on. Maybe not. They've treated conservatives pretty shitty. :dunno: don't really care if it gets there or not. I'll still lurk. I go there for liberal talking points.

During the Ibama years it probably even skewed right...seemed even split under W.

Many of the actual conservatives there arent Trump guys...making it look even more left to some.

Maybe if the Trump fans learned how to treat people themselves rather than whining they were treated fairly.

Its laughable actually.

During the Ibama years it probably even skewed right...seemed even split under W.

Many of the actual conservatives there arent Trump guys...making it look even more left to some.

Maybe if the Trump fans learned how to treat people themselves rather than whining they were treated fairly.

Its laughable actually.

Who is this Ibama you referred to?

How do y'all possibly have time for another forum?

I'm being as serious as I can possibly be.

this, i dont get it. :dunno:

Its laughable actually.

You are so ###### delusional it's not even funny. Anyone with two eyes and a brain can see that it is overwhelmingly crazy left on those boards.

And the ONLY reason you come in here spouting your defense is because you benefit personally from the mods protection. How convenient and self-serving.

And do you think the reason guys like Ivan and Yankee don't post in the forum is it's become a liberal cesspool circle-jerk for at least a decade if not more? Face it - conservatives ARE treated pretty shitty over there and the mods actively go after them and ban them for the slightest anti-group think while you far left lunatics get away with absolutely vile behavior which, by the way, you yourself engage in personally.

It's not even debatable, Slo. GTFO.

• Like 2

You are so ###### delusional it's not even funny. Anyone with two eyes and a brain can see that it is overwhelmingly crazy left on those boards.

And the ONLY reason you come in here spouting your defense is because you benefit personally from the mods protection. How convenient and self-serving.

And do you think the reason guys like Ivan and Yankee don't post in the forum is it's become a liberal cesspool circle-jerk for at least a decade if not more? Face it - conservatives ARE treated pretty shitty over there and the mods actively go after them and ban them for the slightest anti-group think while you far left lunatics get away with absolutely vile behavior which, by the way, you yourself engage in personally.

And that's a wrap. No coming back from that.

• Like 1

Mods protection...another lie by max.

Ivan and Yankee do post Max. Both have been highly critical of the Trump administration. Leading some of your buddies to call them lefties.

Your persecution complex isnt based on anything factual.

Its quite funny and sad what a little snowflake you are.

Your existence on this board appears to be to follow me around and never discuss any topic.

Nothing is debatable with a liar like you

That is a very good thread. A+++

Let's be the anti-FBG, all yoga pants, no politics. :banana:

Do they still do that stupid

(Dot if they got laid last night - or something like that)

Well you have to admit these mass shootings are out of hand. Especially school shootings. :dunno:

Not saying gun control is the answer but its a question worth probing.

Yeah but those focktards can't get past gun control to have an adult discussion about solutions.

Armed guards at the schools might help. Crazy, right. Perhaps a retired cop or military?

Man, people have short memories. That's exactly what they have at Columbine. That worked out really well. That piece of ended up being a coward and a horrible shot. Who knew that guys wouldn't risk their life for minimum wage and a bunch of snot-nosed kids?

The so-called real cops weren't any better. Those sat around and formed a perimeter from the safety of the outside wearing their Kevlar and carrying their automatic weapons while children were being shot to death inside.

Funny, I've had no problem posting in the FFA and I find many threads with common interests that I post in, I guess if you go looking for conflict you find it.

• Like 1

Funny, I've had no problem posting in the FFA and I find many threads with common interests that I post in, I guess if you go looking for conflict you find it.

We're talking about the political subforum.

Who is the all time leader in posts at that liberal shitthole?

Who is the all time leader in posts at that liberal shitthole?

Tim (FBG Torrid)

Maybe Faust who has to be some sort of algorithm...posts mostly articles on the actual fantasy football side of it.

Tim (FBG Torrid)

Maybe Faust who has to be some sort of algorithm...posts mostly articles on the actual fantasy football side of it.

Torrid Joe?

Just did a search for torrid and apparently it's lingerie for plus size women

Torrid Joe?

Just did a search for torrid and apparently it's lingerie for plus size women

Yes...tim is very torrid joe like

Yes...tim is very torrid joe like

He'd have 200k posts (here) if he never quit

dude was a machine

He'd have 200k posts (here) if he never quit

dude was a machine

He made up for it on Facebook...

He made up for it on Facebook...

Oh jesus. you're his friend on FB? no way, posty doesn't us FB

who told you?

Oh jesus. you're his friend on FB? no way, posty doesn't us FB

who told you?

I had to unfriend him... He got even more out of control there...

I had to unfriend him... He got even more out of control there...

Christ. What a way to live. if you're that poltical (for either side) you should be thrown in an asylum

Christ. What a way to live. if you're that poltical (for either side) you should be thrown in an asylum

He was out of control all during the 2016 election season... I had unfriended him before the election... If I knew Trump was going to win, I would have stuck it out to see him lose it like some of the posters here...

So your reply is that those (and Id say most who have multiple IDs are the ones whining lost now about that but are being so liberal)...those people logged in with their aliases to skew it all right?

-the conservative posters worth a damn dont post in politics any longer or are not I board with Trump (Yankee, Ivan and so on)

-conservatives havent been able to control their own crap and get banned. pussified bitches go run to the mods when they get their asses kicked.

Fixed.

Tim being one of them. He's a retarded pile of who is wrong in 99% of the diarrhea spewing posts from his sucking mouth.

Fixed.

Tim being one of them. He's a retarded pile of ###### who is wrong in 99% of the diarrhea spewing posts from his ###### sucking mouth.

So I guess Tim and sho have a lot in common.

I called them out a few times. The guy's just sitting around waiting to be butt hurt over what the ###### ever? And his supporters come on here saying things like "it used to be that way but it's not anymore!"

Now they're showing up as various and certain aliases. LOL. Because Joe Bryant and his retards I mean his children, have a very boring bored.

Wait, are you saying Joe Bryant's children are retarded? That's mean! I'm going to report you!

Other than the Nancy's who sat around waiting to be offended, the part that really cracked me up was "hey we cant use that language around here because my boss might walk by!" Really? If your boss walks by and sees you ###### around on the internet you think language is going to be the determining factor? LOL

Joe may be a good guy. And I'm sorry his kids ate lead chips. But God damn, keep your fukking retards back in the truck will you?

classic wiff

What I love best about that board was that no matter what you said, there was always some idiot whose relative had that problem. Hey now, my wife's fat! Hey now, my son's retarded! Hey now, my daughter has a lazy eye!

God, it got fuucking hysterical just baiting those guys.

:lol:

brutal but true

The forum slants hard left, and some of them are getting politically active. Some go to protest rallies or help run democrat campaigns. They are stepping over the line into activism so its possible it may turn into a leftist hate group. It wouldn't shock me if one of their posters physically assault a republican at some point in the near future because they are winding themselves up in one of the most politically charged eras of this country.

• Like 1

A buddy of mine said that he posted that AOC is an idiot and immediately got banned...

He didn't believe me that I told him that conservatism is a big no-no there and will lead to a banning...

The forum slants hard left, and some of them are getting politically active. Some go to protest rallies or help run democrat campaigns. They are stepping over the line into activism so its possible it may turn into a leftist hate group. It wouldn't shock me if one of their posters physically assault a republican at some point in the near future because they are winding themselves up in one of the most politically charged eras of this country.

This. There is no denying any of this.

A buddy of mine said that he posted that AOC is an idiot and immediately got banned...

He didn't believe me that I told him that conservatism is a big no-no there and will lead to a banning...

That board is full on liberal echo chamber. They deny it, but it's extremely obvious to anyone impartial or honest. They can call USC justice BK a rapist without proof. They call Trump a xenophobic, racist, bigot, stupid, etc. If you're not liberal (like sho), it's not worth posting over there.

It's amazing, isn't it? Go over there and take a sampling of the nasty things they say about conservatives. It's constant and no one ever gets banned.

Say one thing about a liberal? Boom - you're done.