Sign in to follow this  
cmh6476

F.U. Week 15

I don't love that Freeman couldn't get 5 points last week. Now that I'm in the abyss of elimination and battling for sad consolation, he's a td machine again.

Carr and Rivers look like chit. At least Rivers got a big play into Travis Benjamin...looking like my prediction of "AFL type shootout" is not gonna happen.

Go suck a ###### Cooks. Focker has 2 big games a year, and I play against him both times. What a week

I have him on my bench because he is trash on the road and Patrick Peterson is supposedly good at what he does. Just like I sat Ryan Mathews because the Ravens are supposedly the best run defense in the NFL.

Dear Amari,

Catch something please

your buddy,

Libertynugget

Scott Bair (at the game): Amari Cooper is being shadowed by Casey Hayward, who leads the league in picks. <_<

Scott Bair (at the game): Amari Cooper is being shadowed by Casey Hayward, who leads the league in picks. <_<

awesome... he has the most receiving yards on the team at least...

I almost benched Cooks :shocking:

As it is I might still lose with Cooks and McCoy unless Brady and/or Cooper does something. ANYTHING

alright david... its new orleans... they suck... you need to start doing something... you've been my work horse all season... I need to make up 20 point and farrow and gates and gabriel I think are dead.

Go suck a ###### Cooks. Focker has 2 big games a year, and I play against him both times. What a week

I'd be surprised if many people even started him this week

Don't forget the so called experts with their inaccurate ranking! :mad:

Rankings should be used as entertainment only

It's your team make it your decision

Raiders/Chargers...two drives two scores to start 2nd half. Lets light this candle.

Rankings should be used as entertainment only

It's your team make it your decision

Bet you're a focking blast at parties!!!! :banana:

Latavius Murray has touched the ball 8 times and has 64 yards. Apparently to the Oakland coaches, the 8 yards per touch simply isn't good enough. They must give carries to Richard, Washington, and anyone else they can possibly find. Unreal.

There's basically no way to know for sure which team cares or doesn't going into most games. That alone makes it tricky as hell to try to predict some of this stuff.

And then there's stuff like 'good rb vs browns or niners'...that stuff is highly predictable.

Also now super predictable...David Johnson is a guaranteed 100 yards from scrimmage. And if you're playing against him, assume many points.

There's basically no way to know for sure which team cares or doesn't going into most games. That alone makes it tricky as hell to try to predict some of this stuff.

And then there's stuff like 'good rb vs browns or niners'...that stuff is highly predictable.

Again, I still say the best way to make predictions is just listen to what every expert on TV, Sirius, websites, etc say, and do the exact opposite. How any of those clowns have jobs is beyond me. Can't wait to hear the Guru tomorrow morning talk about how he was slightly incorrect on Luck, Brees, Eifert, Watkins, etc. lol.

Also now super predictable...David Johnson is a guaranteed 100 yards from scrimmage. And if you're playing against him, assume many points.

Yep...and I fear Johnson may have knocked me out...Rivers needs to get me another touch or two.

Exactly, I'm against him this week and despite the slow start, I knew it was just a matter of time before he got his first TD now 2nd. For consistency, he has to be the 1st pick of any draft next year regardless of format.

Exactly, I'm against him this week and despite the slow start, I knew it was just a matter of time before he got his first TD now 2nd. For consistency, he has to be the 1st pick of any draft next year regardless of format.

yeah, i was super happy when I got him 7th overall...

But FFS, there is NO DEFENSE in this game... every time he scores, brees or hightower just come right back and score again...

FFFFFFFFFF

Chargers up 3 in fourth quarter...here comes a whole bunch of play not to lose calls.

LOL San Diego...4 straight runs and on the fourth run Oaktown reads it and blows it up, fumble...Raiders in scoring position now. LMAO San Diego.

It's nice of Brees to be amazing this week after changing my playoff seeding and helping eliminate me the last two weeks. Consolation champ! Whooooo!

*clicks post with a tear rolling down my cheek*

Fitz, Antonio, and Tyrell W. - all three of my WRs decide to blow on the same week. What should have been a blowout for me is now making me very nervous ...

Cooper's adp is probably gonna double. I know I won't do it again. He 'fell' to me at the end of the 3rd and I thought I had treasure.

He can be shut down a little too easily for my taste. I'm out on him until he breaks that stigma with me.

Sd coaches and offense a shameful...you move the ball on series one through the air with ease and then get all conservative...wtf! No wonder you are the of your division

One team in good shape WITH Cooks/Mathews/NE D (85 points) on the bench. The other...needs Garcon to get a zero to advance. So, Thielen, Eifert, Hilton, Coleman, Ravens D...you may all choke on one enormous bag of c*cks.

Actually, there is one guy who deserves his own colossal sausage to suffocate on. Golden "so worthless for six weeks that his mother would have dropped his ass" Taint, who waited until I cut him to show up. His 21 pts this week would have allowed me to cruise into the finals. Die in a fire, Notre Damned.

Dan Bailey comes up 5 yds short on a 55 yd field goal. lol. Just isn't my week. At least I can go to bed early, and not have to suffer through Evans going 3-30 for the 3rd straight week.