Sign in to follow this  
snatchit

So are the Bucs going to be the best long shot for the SB this year ?

I got the Panthers last year at 60 to 1 odds before the season started... They almost made me very happy

I got the Panthers last year at 60 to 1 odds before the season started... They almost made me very happy

When did the Panthers almost win the SB?

So you got nothing.

the panthers were a 60 to 1 odds and made the play offs. Their D almost took them all the way. I guess you missed the 2013 season

my point is they were the long shot that had a chance in my opinion at the beginning of the 2013 season... and I was right. Each year there is a team to do that, I think the Bucs could be that team this year because of their improved D... that's all

the panthers were a 60 to 1 odds and made the play offs. Their D almost took them all the way. I guess you missed the 2013 season

hate to break this to you. Almost doesn't count. Itsatip

Guys, exactly where did he say they almost won the SB? You peeps love putting words into other peeps post. READ the original post!!!

Because that is what he was implying. Unless he got 60 to 1 for the panthers to almost win the sb, in which case he probably still lost.

Guys, exactly where did he say they almost won the SB? You peeps love putting words into other peeps post. READ the original post!!!

Well he said he bet on them to win the SB and that they almost made him very happy. Not too much connecting dots necessary there.

• Like 1

Well he said he bet on them to win the SB and that they almost made him very happy. Not too much connecting dots necessary there.

Maybe bagobones just isnt the dot connector type?

• Like 1

Since we are only talking about long shots, the Bucs aren't a bad pick. They have as good a chance as any of the other bottom half teams in the league. I wouldn't put money on any of them, though.

I cant say until after the draft. No team that was near the bottom last year has added enough to make them anywhere newr legit for sb contention. The right draft may change my mind.

Maybe i will say the jags if there is a gun to my head, but i really have no idea.

When was the last time a preseason long shot won the SB? What were the odds?

Not the point LOL !!! Who is your sleeper long shot to win the super bowl. Mine is the Bucs

Arizona... This was mentioned on another thread recently, but last year's team was one of the better ones to NOT make the playoffs this decade.

As for being a legitimate long shot, I'm not sure... I really haven't viewed UTD odds this season.

Arizona... This was mentioned on another thread recently, but last year's team was one of the better ones to NOT make the playoffs this decade.

As for being a legitimate long shot, I'm not sure... I really haven't viewed UTD odds this season.

One long shot could be the Minnesota Vikings (Never won a S.B.), depending on how the draft ends up. I like the moves the team has been making on the defensive line; hopefully the Allen switch to Griffen works out smoothly. Finally started to utilize Patterson better in the 2nd half of the year; replacing Harvin's role. #8 pick could be the difference maker the purple and yellow draft to win it all. Over the champs Seattle, then Denver, Atlanta, Green Bay, New England, San Francisco etc. to name some teams that, obviously; will be competing for spots or after in the playoffs.

I heard that the Ravens get 4 extra picks and some are like 3rd and 4th rounders.... They draft great so look out for them after a down year

I cant say until after the draft. No team that was near the bottom last year has added enough to make them anywhere newr legit for sb contention. The right draft may change my mind.

Maybe i will say the jags if there is a gun to my head, but i really have no idea.

This. And it would have to be a really big, scary gun.

Every year I pick 2 long-shots to win the SuperBowl. Last year I took the Lions @ 55:1 and Bears @ 45:1. By mid-season both of those bets looked solid, then both teams tanked and missed the playoffs.

In all my years of picking a few long-shots (about 15 years now), I've only gotten it right once.... Eli Manning's first SuperBowl @ 100:1. That was a good year.

The odds aren't posted yet on 5Dimes, so I haven't made any bets yet. I don't think I'll be taking Tampa at any odds though.

• Like 1

not sure if i've ever bet a real long shot.

few years ago i bet the Saints when they won it all. Odds were 30:1 i think?

last year i had $ on the Bengals and Falcons :lol: Falcons were roughly 20:1 bengals 30:1

i'll always throw down on 2-3 teams for the hell of it.

Quick look and I like Arizona (30-35:1?) St Louis (40:1) Chiefs and Falcons not bad either, Falcons might be decent odds coming off the big letdown year.

not sure if i've ever bet a real long shot.

few years ago i bet the Saints when they won it all. Odds were 30:1 i think?

last year i had $ on the Bengals and Falcons :lol: Falcons were roughly 20:1 bengals 30:1

i'll always throw down on 2-3 teams for the hell of it.

Quick look and I like Arizona (30-35:1?) St Louis (40:1) Chiefs and Falcons not bad either, Falcons might be decent odds coming off the big letdown year.

The falcons just seem like a team that cant get it done. They remind me of the chargers with LT. They had some really good teams but just couldnt get to the SB. The falcons defense also seems a pretty big mess.

The falcons just seem like a team that cant get it done. They remind me of the chargers with LT. They had some really good teams but just couldnt get to the SB. The falcons defense also seems a pretty big mess.

Can you imagine if Brees would've stay in SD? Brees, LT, and Gates would have been a deadly combination.

My long shot pick (it has been my pick the last three years) is the Bengals.

Can you imagine if Brees would've stay in SD? Brees, LT, and Gates would have been a deadly combination.

My long shot pick (it has been my pick the last three years) is the Bengals.

Are they considered a long shot?

Are they considered a long shot?

As long as Dalton is starting I think so, don't you? Teams never go from the doghouse to the penthouse anymore. So I guess my long shot is the Bengals and my super long shot is the Cardinals. Or does that not count either?

As long as Dalton is starting I think so, don't you? Teams never go from the doghouse to the penthouse anymore. So I guess my long shot is the Bengals and my super long shot is the Cardinals. Or does that not count either?

I think dalton is a good qb. He killed it last year in fantasy. Their defense is still solid and their offense is good too.

probably.

STL is probably the team i like the most at their odds. that defense is really up and coming and they found a RB... Is Bradford a SB winning QB? probably not

probably.

STL is probably the team i like the most at their odds. that defense is really up and coming and they found a RB... Is Bradford a SB winning QB? probably not

That team needs receivers for bradford to throw to, badly. I know they just signed britt but they need to draft an actual wr1.

Bucs are a roaring dumpster fire. I'd rather buy lottery tickets than bet them to win the SB. Probably have better odds too.