Sign in to follow this  
southcarolina

Ummmmm.......

So, like Old Maid. Did you like forget something?

Also, the Jets defense cannot possibly be the top pick based on ADP.

Something about all this just seems wrong.

hey people. wake the f0ck up.

i mean thats a mistake right.

people just dont forget to draft do they?

i dont know what to do

Huh? Wha?

Uh oh ... I suppose I'd better look into this.

Can someone please tell me WTF is going on?

I'm guessing that sc is yanking my chain, because I've been verbally abusing the members in 12G1C who are taking their sweet time in the draft... but now I'm paranoid that person might be me. :unsure:

Not not sure what happened but I do think the first two picks stand because they were done with pre draft selections

Draft starts at 8:30pm est tonight... I have to be at work a 1/2hr before that. Had the night off until yesterday.

The draft went five deep when I pulled the plug and reset it.

The last four seasons, the first game of the third full week was a Thursday. This year, no Thursday game, the first game is a Friday (tonight) Carolina/NE. That's when I told everyone we start. I never noticed the Thu/Fri discrepancy.

I'm going to wind up missing the whole game. The kindergarten I work at is opening a branch school and this is the second time they've called me in off vacation to do a promotion for it. I should have time to set up the draft.

If shotsup doesn't get his cuts in, I have to see if I'm enough of a d1ck to screw him out of participating in the draft or if cut one for him as a courtesy so at least he gets a first rounder.

What about the first two picks? Deep throat and me both had our pre draft selections setup now that the draft is reset all our pre draft selections have been erased at least mine have. I be kind of annoyed if I got screwed out of Amari Cooper. But I understand that the draft is supposed to start on the the first game of the third preseason week.

I'm just mentioning it because I saw on the MFL site last night that deep throat hasn't logged on in almost 14 days so if his pic time runs out it's going to automatically go to ADP and I'm pretty sure that it'll just Autopick Cooper for him.

I don't remember the first pick. You're right about last log-in date though. Go ahead and plug that in.

He picked Melvin Gordon I picked Amari Cooper I won't be home till about 9:30 could you take care of it for me?

Ok

Voltaire, is there anyway I can see what the roster was for this team when I inherited it?

http://football14.myfantasyleague.com/2013/options?L=13762&O=03

I think this is it. Check 'transactions too for a fuller picture.

Does Gary know we're drafting?

:dunno: That would explain only the two cuts. I can see a few more I'd have made with his roster.

I'm going to go to bed soon. If anybody sees Gary online try to get ahold of him.

Looks like GoColts made his pick over at 12G1C but has yet to make his pick here. Anyone have his # or anything?

Gary has a message in his inbox. Meanwhile, in the Geek Club I'm trying to round up draft help for rholio so bedtime may be a while yet.

Looks like GoColts made his pick over at 12G1C but has yet to make his pick here. Anyone have his # or anything?

Gary hasn't logged in there in nine hours.

Gary hasn't logged in there in nine hours.

I think he had auto picks set up. posty was on the clock when I went to bed last night, and this morning Gary's got his pick made. :dunno:

What's up with him lately? I don't remember him being the type to bog down a draft.

I think rholio wrote on the MFL message board that access wont be a problem

I think rholio wrote on the MFL message board that access wont be a problem

Oy. This is news to me. I just recruited Bier Meister two minutes ago.

He'd posted there and PMed me as well.

OK got rholio straight, both he and Bier Meister have a new password for FODS. Gary is up both here and 12 geeks. He's been PMed and it's been a little over 10 hours since he checked in there.

And now, at long last, it really is bedtime.

OK got rholio straight, both he and Bier Meister have a new password for FODS. Gary is up both here and 12 geeks. He's been PMed and it's been a little over 10 hours since he checked in there.

And now, at long last, it really is bedtime.

Bedtime for me as well, gotta be to work at 8pm est again tonight. Fridays are my long days, start at 6:30am and finish at 4am, plus an hour or two of paperwork when I get home.

Does Gary know we're drafting?

Sure do/did. I have to sleep sometimes, sorry. I have been checking in quite a bit. :bench:

Champions don't sleep

Neither do alcoholics :cheers:

I'm afraid some of you older guys in this league, will be dead before this draft is done. :(

I'm afraid some of you older guys in this league, will be dead before this draft is done. :(

Some of these guys dumped half their team. There's like 9-10 rounds for some of them. They might make it done by the NFL playoffs....

Some of these guys dumped half their team. There's like 9-10 rounds for some of them. They might make it done by the NFL playoffs....

rholio did and some were pretty good. He's already had three former players drafted through three rounds.

(So have I...Bradford, Bush, and Stevie Johnson)

rholio did and some were pretty good. He's already had three former players drafted through three rounds.

(So have I...Bradford, Bush, and Stevie Johnson)

I am a former Bradford owner as well.

I am a former Bradford owner as well.

My last cut was either Bradford or Polk. I kept Polk. I felt I needed McCoy's handcuff and he'd be on my roster anyways.