Sign in to follow this  
Birdseed

I swallowed a big gulp of Thompson's Water Seal this morning

My wife did some waterproofing yesterday. She used a discarded Lipton Green Tea plastic bottle to contain the sealer. You know - the same Lipton Green Tea that I like to drink on the way to work. I am estimating 2-3 ounces went down the hatch. Poison Control Center said to try not to barf. Great day.

:overhead:

My wife did some waterproofing yesterday. She used a discarded Lipton Green Tea plastic bottle to contain the sealer. You know - the same Lipton Green Tea that I like to drink on the way to work. I am estimating 2-3 ounces went down the hatch. Poison Control Center said to try not to barf. Great day.

:overhead:

Wouldn't they want it out of your system?

Wouldn't they want it out of your system?

They said if I brought it back up it may damage my esophagus. I really would like to vomit.

They said if I brought it back up it may damage my esophagus. I really would like to vomit.

Good news though...your stomach lining is now safe from the sun's harmful UV rays.

I bet last night in the gloryhole provided you with enough of a protective layer that you should be OK

:dunno:

Did she put it in the fridge?

Or do you like them warm and in bottles that have been opened before?

Did she put it in the fridge?

Or do you like them warm and in bottles that have been opened before?

There was about a third of the bottle left from before breakfast, so it was mostly warm. I was just just going to take it with me on the ten minute drive to work.

Good news though...your stomach lining is now safe from the sun's harmful UV rays.

If you do end up puking, could you do me a favor and do it on my porch. TIA :dunno:

Bad news, it's now sealed and prevented from absorbing nutrients.

Good news, once it passes through (and coats your insides) you can start a new career as a drug smuggler!

So your wife put this bottle the drink holder in your vehicle, so it was ready for you on your way to work?

If you do end up puking, could you do me a favor and do it on my porch. TIA :dunno:

:doh:

OK, that was funny.

BTW, do you think I'll sh1t some floaters?

Actually, he should do it on Brinett9's fence. He's letting it go to hell.

So your wife put this bottle the drink holder in your vehicle, so it was ready for you on your way to work?

Engrish?

OK, that was funny.

BTW, do you think I'll sh1t some floaters?

Hell yeah, you will.

Thompson's is created to repell water. It should be quite a battle of water vs. water repellant. Your turds may go one better than flaot- they may hover above the water.

Your wife is trying to kill you.. HTH :doh:

Oh. It crossed my mind.

Birdseed: WTF you trying to do? Kill me?

Birdseed's Wife: If I were trying to kill you it would be much more painful than that.

Birdseed: :dunno:

Oh. It crossed my mind.

Birdseed: WTF you trying to do? Kill me?

Birdseed's Wife: If I were trying to kill you it would be much more painful than that.

Birdseed: :unsure:

You married Phillybear? :dunno:

Don't sweat it. That crap does not work anyway. Thompson's is to water repellents as the Royals are to baseball. Poor imitations.

So, your wife used a "discarded" bottle.

You picked up said "discarded" bottle to use again?

Who drinks from containers that were put in the trash?

Assuming that discarded = in the trash, else how would you know it was discarded?

So, your wife used a "discarded" bottle.

You picked up said "discarded" bottle to use again?

Who drinks from containers that were put in the trash?

Assuming that discarded = in the trash, else how would you know it was discarded?

This shouldn't be hard to understand.

I was drinking a newly opened green tea this morning. I set it down with 1/3 left. She was waterproofing yesterday using an identical container and left the bottle about 1/3 full. The liquids are remarkably close in color. When I left, I accidently grabbed the wrong bottle.

Now I'm eating crackers, sipping on some water, and trying not to yack.

Swallow a 2 x 4. :dunno:

Did it taste good? I'm in the market for a new beverage.

That's what you get for drinking from the container!

Didn't you think to read the label? "DO NOT INGEST"

Here's your SIGN!

So let me get this straight: you're wife "accidentally" put something poisonous into your drink? How is your life insurance policy looking anyway?

You should give your wife an accidental pink sock when you have MUA tonight.

That is a 3 stooges episode if I ever saw one. Larry putts the glue in a coffee cup identical to the one Moe is drinking from and Moe picks up the coffee mug with the glue and drinks. His mouth is glued shut and hilarity continues.